Give me a real redpill

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qJoxZY7vlqg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pizza without salami is shit.

Your concept of redpilling and how to redpill is a cleverly disguised and manufactured blue pill in of itself.

Am I redpilling about redpilling?

>disagreeing with the entire planet

You do realize you're the fucking retarded one right?

>this make muslims angry
I'm okay with this kraut

not sure what you mean exactly

Please kys

Also your pizza tastes like barf

The Holocaust did happen, but the Zionist Jews did it to the non-Zionist Jews as a false flag to get justification for Israel.

youtube.com/watch?v=qJoxZY7vlqg

the truth is.. pizza is delicious

Politics is there to divide you, not to offer a choice for something that will benefit you. Politics only helps poor people. Why do you think rich people never care for politics? Unless they are billionaires and want to secure some funds through a foundation or get their image up.
Focus on getting wealthy first (not rich, rich is how much money you have "on the bank", wealth is measured in time, ie. how long you can survive without doing anything.) Once you acquired some wealth you'll see the whole world different. And then you can decide what to do properly.

Ultimate pleasure is derived from the anal cavity.

OP is ALWAYS a faggot. check OP. faggot status=confirmed

Islam is the true and ultimate redpill

Earth is flat.

We are all slaves. Governments are our masters and the military and police are the house niggers.

if you trap your farts in a bottle for an entire year and release them on a seventh day of a seventh month after a year has apssed you can achieve transendence and walk in all of the 8 dimension.

>give me a real redpill
Jew York pizza is garbage.

Most "massacres" you see are coverups for child trafficking/abduction by government agencies.

There's a global premium on Euro kiddies in Israel and Saudi Arabia.

Biggest redpill is knowing that you can change history today if you wanted to imho desu

it's amazing we just don't have perpetual chaos in our lives 24/7 people going bonkers it's amazing to me

>salami

Guys I can translate from Kraut-English.

He means pepperoni.

Tried it mate, transcended into the garden whereby I shat myself and puked up over the garden gnomes, proper nasty.

Sup Forums killed Tay. Microsoft pulled the trigger, but it was our own selfishness that led to her death.

don't eat the peanuts you find in shit
they aren't peanuts and they taste like shit

Tay did nothing wrong

>give me a real redpill

Women evolved to raise children.
They do not understand society of adults at all.
Civilization that men built will self destruct because of women's political power.