How can you people be so horrible!

>You can not be racist towards white people!
>White people systematically enslaved the world!
>White people systematically oppressed minority's!
>White people systematically Killed count less cultures for there own gain!

Other urls found in this thread:

anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

check this 8

>White people killed countless cultures for their own gain
[Citation needed]

Is this still a thing? The media seemed to have dropped it after the first weekend.

>>White people systematically enslaved the world!
Ha, good one.

Examples please?

>1 post by this ID

Seems to have died due to all the happenings.

are you even trying?

What do you mean give you an example? It's called a history book! Maybe you should read one some day !
You guys a all racist nazis and once our numbers grow we'll hunt you all down just like in WW2!
HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF!!!

Do white people actually think they didn't slave all of Africa, the middle East and SEA?

Thank God leftists can't meme. Anyone who actually thinks about that picture realizes how stupid it is. Like, "Yeah let's rally against a bunch of guys in red hats who want to make America great again and wear green cartoon frog badges!" Doesn't have the same ring as let's go fight Nazis. That's probably why antifags cut straight to the point and call us Nazis.

Its ok to be white

Cuz that what you are ! A NAZI!
You only think about your self!
What about all the minority's you inslaved and forced from there home land and now imprisoned cuz of your corrupt system!?

It is not ! You racist FUCK!
You have know idea how stupid you sound!

Where probably not good at make memes cuz we have more important things to do!
While your jerking off in you mothers basement we're actually makeing this world a better place !

Thank you I'm glad to see I'm both the only good person on here !

So did the Arabs and Turks (who also enslaved white peopl), yet I don't hear you crying about that
>>White people systematically oppressed minority's!
Again, so did the Arabs and Turks
>>White people systematically Killed count less cultures for there own gain!
So did literally every other worthwhile civilization since the dawn of civilization.

What are you talking about?

>All of Africa
I see, and the native populace there just kind of...popped into existence after Slavery then?
>The Middle East
Haha. We traded with them, we didn't enslave all of them. It's just that some of the things we traded were slaves they had taken prior
>The Sea
Mermaids aren't a thing. Though I would totally want a Mermaid Slave.

hey, not all white people!

i mean, am i right?

Your first argument isn't an argument. Africans were enslaved, doesn't matter whether they existed before or not.
The middle east was your colony, which is slavery.
SEA = South East Asia, assie, you know it very well.
I'm not memeing. I don't care about your excolonies, but it's undeniable you enslaved them.

OK so you want to collectively punish the white race because of the actions of previous generations.

So, would you want to collectively call all black people as criminals because of a few gangbangers in Chicago?

Do you want to call all Germans Nazis because of their grandparents political affiliations?

You probably don't... but you decide to still live on land which was taken away from North American Indians.

So you are contradicting yourself and using selective judgements. You know what this means?

YOU ARE THE ACTUAL RACIST!

It's ok to be white.

I didn't enslave anyone, why should I, as a white male, be looked down upon for something someone else who might of been (((white))) did?

>Do white people actually think they
This is literal we wuz kangs tier intelligence, grouping other human beings with those from the past as if just because they share the same skin color that they should be guilty of everything bad they might of done, and should be proud of everything good they might of done.

It's no different than sports retards using "we" constantly when talking about what their favorite team did. "we beat you, you guys suck" etc.

Now fuck right off back to plebbit and kill yourself you monkey.

>HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF!!!

Yes, yes it fucking does you backbiting rat fuck.

>-t. Spaniard who went to America and sneezed, killing 90+ million people

I just hear nazi-xenophobic bullshit !
See I came on here to show that I'm not scared of you fascist loser I don't have to hide behind a Anonymous name!
The whole "it's okay to be white " isn't clever or funny! It's mean and cruel!
But soon we'll fined you all!

>I came to a place that I'm 100% safe to express my socially accepted opinion backed by billionaires and nearly all media propaganda agencies

So powerful.

So brave.

i think you mean the jews.
the whites were more their henchmen, they didn't hatch the plans. they were kike we wuz kangs nigs. white privilege is just false attribution of jewish privilege and thats why i dont respect it

>White people systematically throttled humanity into our golden age
>White people tries to civilize the primitives
>Primitive civilizations fall apart when white people are forced out

Saged

PT2 of the campaign

To my Fellow Liberals and Progressives,

How can all races and all cultures be truly represented with a single government? Doesnt every group of people have seperate needs? Wouldnt it make more sense to have multiple countries, one for each group so that they are rightfully and truly represented by people they know value their existence and hold their same values and agree on what economic strategies to take? Wouldnt that be more fair?.

You didn't slave, but your people did. I don't care about how "ok" being white is, I'm telli g you the truth: your people are murderers and slavers.
>you did it too!
Literally and unironically nobody cares. How many "it's ok to be Spanish" papers have you seen?

>Systematically
>The people who actually did these things are long gone
>Blaming todays people for their ancestors deeds.
>Not taking into account black and jewish slave owners, slave traders and so on.
>Arabs systematically enslaved people first
>Choking in this much dick
Hang yourself dude

Please cite sources for your bullshit.

>You can not be racist towards white people!
Except that's not true and most racism in the world is directed at whites. You sound like you got that from some bullshit college professor.

Negroes used to eat people.
Fuck off.

Jesus, learn how to fucking spell you ignorant niggerspawn.

Why would I have "It's OK to be a Spaniard" fliers in America?

Not that it's not OK to be Spanish, or white... Actually, what's your fucking point

>You have none

found the racists.

You can be racist towards white people.

Your Bolshevik fantasy is just that. Consider your disgusting liberal self lucky if you come looking and DON'T find me.

Whites were just the best at it. Blacks and arabs are STILL enslaving people. If whites are so horrible then why o why are the worlds shitskins desperately trying to pour into white countries? Please dont. Stay in your shit holes and gtfo of our countries. We dont want you.

>used to
Sorry buddy, it's african culture to eat children/virgins to cure disease.

Have you NOT read the OP? Do you seriously think this campaign isn't history denial? Murderers and slavers pretending to be good boys.

Go suck a BBC and STFU. Most of these people are fucking larping. Tards like you just keep eating shit though. Eat on, tard. Eat on.

Which country of note wasn't murders and slavers?

I know you're baiting but I want to see how far you'll dig this hole trying to work your tiny brain around the conversation.

It's okay to be white

Who are these white murderers and slavers? Where can I find them (that's not 6 feet underground)?

Keep in mind that you can't throw a rock in Africa or Arabia without hitting some warlord/sheik that has actual literal slaves

>WHITE PEOPLE CONQUERING BROWN PEOPLE IS BAD!
>But brown people conquering other brown people is okay :^)
Gas yourself

You didn't find shit you worthless Nazi garbage

he certainly found your libtard rage

Fuck off you racist scum bag !
Jesus wasn't real!

Keep putting up them posters.

You are red pilling normies in massive ways.

Keep it up.

Ya your gonna have to try harder then that fascist !
See you Sup Forums are all smoke and mirrors ! That's probably the reason your grandparents lost the war!

Kek, I hope you're real.

you confuse white people with jews, hang around and educate yourself, it is a common mistake

They still do, especially if they are albino children... They just really hate people with white skin I guess.

niggers enslaved themselves
AND
Jews owned all the boats that bought then brought all the niggers over to USA. Jews have said time and time again they are not white people.
so OP and you fucking stupid niggers can go fuck himself

You should stop using all white inventions as a form of protest.

>white people
Nigger white people aren't a monolith you fucking idiot, who do you mean precisely the Romans? The British? The Spaniards? Who the fuck are you talking about half wit?
Oh yeah what the Persians, the Mongolians, and the Ottomans? Fuck you fucking idiot, Aryans do everything better than everyone else we won't apologize for being genetically superior, go hang yourself moron

Even better they are seriously triggering the libtards. I was sort of neutral at first but reading these reactions, this shit is GOLD.

Try googling it and reading the comment sections of the MSM.

It's amazing, paragraph after paragraph of libshits trying to rationalize their burning desire to wipe whites off the face of the planet.

Wtf my people died in the camps how are we Responsible when it was the white people that systematically killed us !
This is the reason why trump is our president! CUZ PEOPLE LIKE YOU!

>white people did something every other race has done or would od if they could but since you were the best at it REEEEE be sorry!

gas yourself retarded motherfucker

You are all pathetic losers and are the reason why we have so much hatred in the world your all racist bigots and when the revolution comes you'll all meet your fate !
I came on here cuz I didn't Believe the rumors of Sup Forums. But sadly there all true !
I can't believe in 2017 there's still so many racist bigots!

>Muh holocaust

Fuck off nigger kike

>History denial
Holocaust notwithstanding, nobody is saying slaver or colonialism never happened. We're asking not to be punished for shit that happened centuries ago.
>but your people did
Do you think that whites are some kind of collective consciousness, where we all come to a consensus on decisions? If I said to a Muslim, "you're not a terrorist, but your people are", or to a Japanese person "you weren't in Unit 731, but your people were", you'd cry racism.

how rude

The only thing Hitler did wrong is not gassing all of you while he had the chance.

The holocaust meme has set sail I would be more concerned about trying to contain this now

anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos

Black Sun is back We are the true Sons Of Saturn
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos

Then I suggest you pick on someone else before you end up enslaved, oppressed, or killed.
Your foe is a behemoth, and you're a pussy that runs from conflict by playing victim.

Wtf this is so fucked up you garbage!

Also, tits or gtfo red head.

How am I running I'm here standing up to you racist bullies right now !

Your people were a plague (first land monopolies then currency monopolies then spreading communism)and were reasonably targeted for deportation. It was only when your people (world jewry) refused to let your people (European jewry) leave Germany (jews attempting to control a sovereign nation by twisting its arm through isolation) that more drastic measures had to be taken in defense of the homeland.

racism is reality, science, genetics, we are descended from the Altanteans, we will not lower ourselves because others are inferior

how do you know if I have red hair?

If there is going to be a racewar i know for a fact the altright would win. We have more guns, better cars and more muscle unlike you stupid fucking nigger cunts. Bring it on catch a 00 buck like a jungle bunny should.

I wish.

Scandanavians and Nordic tribes had slaves
Africans had slaves (includes egyptians)
Arabic/middle eastern cultures had slaves
Asian cultures had slaves

and just to add a frosting on top

Many rulers where openly gay and had sex slaves.

If we're gonna go witch-hunt we're going all the way.

>>White people systematically oppressed minority's!
Good .

Nice bait mate. Do me a favor instead os wasting time baiting on Sup Forums why son't you
>Neck yourself

and then we left and look at it now

Hugs!
Now get the fuck off this website.

>Africans were enslaved
so what?
so where countless others

If other races show they can live up to the standard we set then they can take a place beside us, until then they will be in their natural order. Whites are the most sympathetic, empathetic and benevolent race on the planet, we have given every opportunity to lesser races to succeed in the superior societies we have built, if you can't live up to these standards this is not our problem.

Good try you fascist losers soon you understand stand we are already tracking you one by one you'll all fall
Unlike you loser I make a difference every day !

it's ok to be white

you are a drooling half wit that won't do jack shit, nothing you makes a difference, you don't even wtf you are doing or who you are doing it for everything you think you know and everything you believe in is a complete fabrication

>your people are murderers and slavers.
so what?

were your people not strong enough?
it's not my fault they weren't

it's ok to be white

Someone explain this sperglord space before exclamation point bullshit to me.

where are you looking

from what I see you are here
MAGA fucker dindu

How can YOU be such a RACIST? Because you are. If bigotry is so bad, why is it okay to be bigoted against ANYBODY? That makes you a raging hypocrite. YOU'RE the one that's horrible. You're sick.

I will not tolerate your hate speech any longer!
ALL WHITE ARE RACIST NAZIS!!!
WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU ALL!!!

>Good try you fascist losers
nice lefty group think buzzword usage, I highly doubt you know the first thing about Fascism you fucking mongoloid. I imagine you think a fascist means being a racist and saying things you don't like. Fucking kill yourself already you are fucking useless, less than useless, you are an anchor to your race and humanity as whole

Tits or fuck off

Ya if your a racist you piece of shit!

You want an Aryan seed deep inside your fertile soil admit it? Show us those Khazar milkers

You couldn't handle a real woman like me !
I'm way out of your league naziscum

So my son and I went to Western Michigan University yesterday (my 51st birthday) with a big box of chalk and wrote the following on several sidewalks. 'Black Lives Matter, It's OK To Be White, Are You Offended." Then we asked a few people their opinion and we got a bunch of "oh, that's interesting" realizations. Great day!

Even if you and your globalist overlords get rid of us, your degeneracy and nihilism will be your undoing.

In actuality, your war isn't with us but with yourselves.