TODAY

79 years ago, the greatest leader of the last millennia fucked the kikes over and got poisoned to death. press F to pay respects

most Sup Forumsish quote of him, before shutting down all mason lodges in the country;
>"my people gave me the title of hero and you expect me to serve a bunch of jews? get the hell out!"

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dönmeh
youtu.be/cTtcjwAQTPw
atajew.com/
strategic-culture.org/news/2011/10/25/the-doenmeh-the-middle-easts-most-whispered-secret-part-i.html
strategic-culture.org/news/2011/10/26/the-doenmeh-the-middle-easts-most-whispered-secret-part-ii.html
inspiringquotes.us/quotes/aqrS_2LycCMYp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He was a kiddie fiddler.

>blue eyes

Doubt.tiff

Kike detected

His movement was funded/facilitated/led by kikes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dönmeh

Sure he tried to turn on them and failed at the end, but who cares?

> rule turkey
> tell retarded cockroaches that maybe they shouldn't be so fucking retarded
> "GREAT LEADER OF MILLENIUMS!!!"
stupid cuckroach

He was a white man. Not a wh*The subhuman.

at 9.05 in every 10th of november, the siren goes off and the whole country halts to a stop in respect (except k*rds, islamists, ar*b mutts and other traitors ofc)

youtu.be/cTtcjwAQTPw

He did have blue eyes.
It's a shame seeing Turkey die to the disease he tried to prevent. If Turkey becomes a strong Islamic nation then Europe is doomed; there is no ability to resist them unlike last time.

FUCK YOU turkey for forcing my greek ancestors to flee to Australia. Now I live in a shithole. FUCK YOU!

It was the only way. The Kemal way

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It's not funny you dickheads. Go fuck yourselves! Why did you have to come and steal superior Greek culture, and then make life miserable for all of the fucking farmers? They were my ancestors you cunts!

He is the only reason that Turkey used to be the least shit country in the islamic world by quite the margin. It's all being undone though and I guess it had always been in vain to try to lastingly civilize muslims.

Plenty of turks have blue eyes.

Last really good leader you had.
RIP in peace svett prins

You can come back Greek user. Settle in Rise,Samsun,Trebizond. Lots of Greek looking guys around there...

>tfw you realize that each day roaches do a 180 on the teachings of this man
>tfw they praise him while becoming more and more subhuman

what i don't understand is: why do turks praise him and then still go on being mudslime. isn't that quite contradictory? i mean, I even saw a huge picture of him hanging outside a mosque, when all his life was dedicated to getting islam out of there

Fuck off. Nobody cares about your roach leaders, roach. Just because you hate the Jews, you aren't special. EVERYONE hates the Jews.

Please take all your fucking Turks back. They have a rap culture just as cancerous as nigger culture. It's win-win for everyone. You become skilled workers and professionals and we get rid of them.

germany if you unironically think anyone in the muslim world wants anything to do with your skilled government benefits collectors (workers) you're pretty mistaken
we're gonna have to kill 'em, you know that right?

Karını da vereydin orospu çocuğu

15-17% maybe

>subhuman
>BALKAN >RAPEBABY
wew

we're racemixed af because of ottom*n empire so we have all kinds of trash

name one leader who ruined globalists plan in the last century. I'm waiting. pic related

racemixin adamın sorusuyla ne alakası var beyinsiz angut
üstelik herkesi kendin gibi etnik artık mı zannediyorsun

Ananı siktirme sabah sabah

Rum dölü anana uçan tekme atarım koçum. Siktir git başka yerde gavatlık yap.

Amını sikerim göt oğlanı. Adres ver.

osmanli'nin yuzlerce yil etnik turkleri oldurup ve ulkeden atip yerine ortadogululari getirdigini bilmiyor musun? ataturk'ten nefret edenlerin etnik kokenine bak gorursun ne alakasi oldugunu

oğlum mal mısınız siz amına koyayım götünüzden tarih uyduruyorsunuz ben de seni balkan piçlerinden biri sandım
atatürkten nefret edenlerin çoğu genelde rum çıkıyor türkiyede (örn trabzon rize vs) ama bu işin etnisite ile alakası yok. üstelik osmanlının türk katliamı yaptığı tek yer doğu anadoludur ve buradaki şii türkmenlerin yerini k*rtler almıştır şii türkmenler de azerbaycana/irana göç etmiştir.

see this picture taken today. woman on the left obviously has middle eastern heritage and the one on the right turkic. notice which one wears hijab?

our minorities in the past refused to assimilate and became the majority now

*cringes*
postlamayı kes

The one on the right could pass as greek. You really are just Greeks larping as muslims

>Amerimutt mutt mongrel subhuman sperm cocktail of 60 peoples in charge of genetics
lol

k*rt subhuman

Atatürk more like Atajerk

repeat after me
what are you?
Amerimutt mutt mongrel subhuman sperm cocktail of 60 peoples
this is what you are.
know your place. sub human mongrel.

ic anadolu tamamen turk idi, yerlerine ar*plari yerlestirdiler. bunlar sadece en fazla bilinenler. turkler sunnilik adi altinda sokulan emevi kulturunu kabul etmedi ve bu yuzden osmanli tarafindan kiyima ugratildilar. butun bunlar ba"yezid" doneminde basladi. buyuk timur neden gelip tokatladi bu ibneyi zannediyorsun? tarihteki en buyuk turk dusmani devlet cinlilerden sonra osmanli'dir. ac da biraz gercek tarih oku amk

yallah ekşiye

"Islam is a preposterous theology of an immoral Bedoin. It is a rotting corpse that poisons the world" Mustafa Kemal Ataturk

Turkjerks should take a few moments from genociding everyone to give back Constantinople to the Greeks

>name one leader who ruined globalists plan in the last century. I'm waiting.

senin got yanikliginin sebebi nedir? rum tohumu musun? ar*p tassagi yalayicisi misin? batililasmis edgy gavat misin?

adam yerine koyup cevap yaziyoruz oku da ogren diye eksi ne alaka amk salagi

>Hitler ruined the globalist plans

Top kek

lan siktir git hayatımda bu kadar geri zekalıca bir şey okumadım bildiğin akdenizli bir tipe de türki demenden ne kadar mal olduğunu anladım

you mean muslim ?

Nope, he hated Islam.

he ruined nationalism, gave kikes their homeland and let them enslave the world with their economic system. hitler said he saw ataturk as a teacher but he failed horribly

goz ve elmacik kemiklerine bak kizin mal. akdenizli diye bi tip yok zaten amk

turkish women are most grateful for all the freedums he gave to women after 600 years of ar*bic brainwashing

F
Erdo is a roach compared to that man.

Went to Turkey (Istanbul and cappadoccia), it was amazing. Ataturk is a great man, sad to see Isl*mists ruining his legacy P.S. your football fans are fucking nuts

Based Roachfather

yemin ediyorum tam bir moronsun kaybol buradan

Did he really say that???

If this is is true, color me surprised and I will definitely take back what I said here, because he is 100% right.

islamists are starting to like him actually

t. butthurt mutt

I'm not the one to blame for your brown skin. go be a nigger somewhere else

That's pretty cool.

Dude relax, Greeks aren't even human anymore.

Your last real achievement is like 3000 years ago, top kek.

>become

How's the 7th grade going Brudi

How could he be anti-Jew when he was a crypto kike himself?

atajew.com/

He also received tremendous financial aid and weapons/ammo from Soviet Union in order to fight against Greece, at the height of its Jewish control.

reminder that ataturk was a member of kikes

strategic-culture.org/news/2011/10/25/the-doenmeh-the-middle-easts-most-whispered-secret-part-i.html

strategic-culture.org/news/2011/10/26/the-doenmeh-the-middle-easts-most-whispered-secret-part-ii.html

You know what even more childish is than doing mistakes? Commenting on mistakes others did. You probably have many friends IRL.

So und jetzt verpiss dich.

It's "making mistakes".

kek hey there neighbor

the aid was coming from republic of bukhara not russia. the golds were a part of the treasure of tamerlane and the only way to send them to anatolia was through commies. also they stole %80 of the gold as commission

look yanni, you became slaves to an*los/kikes to get land from us but you failed horribly. talking shit about ataturk won't change this irrefutable fact

check out this assblasted cockroach LMAO
you lot are the definition of betamale rage right next to polacks

I can't wait until the US collapses and we and Russia rape you again. Your shit country wouldn't even fucking exist if others didn't repeatedly save your ass. I can't understand Polish pride, what does Poland have which is worthy of being proud of? Fucking nothing. You were a colony and someone's bitch most of your history and today you are Americas bitch. Yeah I guess you defeated Moscow once when they were on the bottom, because the Mongols fucked them up, or some shit. Big fucking deal. How long did that shit last until they kicked you the fuck out?

Every time a Pole tries to work in my company I fucking throw his resumeé into the garbage bin, I never make business with Poles and I never fucking buy stuff from Poles.

You subhuman peasants can all go inside the fucking ovens.

> Every time a Pole tries to work in my company I fucking throw his resumeé into the garbage bin, I never make business with Poles and I never fucking buy stuff from Poles.

t. shitskinned islamist di*spora

you know we'll shut down all borders and watch smiling when the westerners decide to gas you right?

F

Atatürk'ü seviyorum! Ve türk kızları da!

>How could he be anti-Jew when he was a crypto kike himself?

Atatürk wasn't dönme. That's an urban legend muftis created.

are you that based burger who's married to a turkish girl?

Hello Josef Fritzl.

Nope, the world hasn't forgotten what you have fucking done. The first thing when I hear austria that comes to mind will always be that incest-loving, dungeon-building freak.

Truly a classic Austrian.

he was a based man, too bad his subjects were T*rks

>our future
Feelsbadman

As iranian I am deeply respect him, may nationalists role iran and turkey again and save us from Islamist cuckholds and arab niggers

it will happen one way or another persianbro. the eternal ar*b will be pushed back into it's containment desert

>before shutting down all mason lodges in the country
Which was a pandering move, because he was, and remained a member.

It's really a shame that many Turks are sucking the Arab cock again.
When I arrived in Germany in 91, all the Turks in my class loved Atatürk, nobody would insult him or let someone insult him.

Nowadays Turks in Germany call him a crypto-jewish kafir and spit on him...

Turkish Secular, Alt Right member here, Hail Ataturk, Hail Trump, Hail our Peoples !

so happy to see a lots of based Turks
>fuck the eternal ar*b worst ugliest beings on earth

Ataturk was a good guy. Too bad you fucked up his whole legacy of trying to become a secular western country by electing the new Sultan roach..

shut up kurd subhuman
He was an Albanian so

Mustafa Kemal Atatürk's father was a (((Dönmeh)))

No wonder he introduced secularism and dengeneracy.

>slav sub human
LMAO

> (You)
>Did he really say that???
>
>If this is is true, color me surprised and I will definitely take back what I said here, because he is 100% right.

inspiringquotes.us/quotes/aqrS_2LycCMYp

>muh rapebaby meme
sorry roach but anyone here born with insect dna has been killed off long ago
nice try though you subhuman

>Ruined

Kek

He wasn’t fought for being a racial patriot though

you fucking shitskin subhuman turkish diaspora is a shame to the country you will vote the most leftist party in europe for the gibs and vite right wing islamists in turkey i was ashamed of you subhumans on my trip to amsterdam such disrespectful behaviour towards the people you leech

Glorious

I always wondered how many red pilled white turks are there out there, maybe we should use weaponised autism to red pill white turks and probably shit on erdoğan

>white turks
you mean greeks or slavs?

yes

>turkish diaspora
lol fuck off roach and your jew master

Arguably Balkan-descendant Turks are far Whiter than part nig Greeks

t. has never been to greece

a jew master that did what hitler did before him? nationalising the economy getting rid of foreign influence, building factories and jobs advancing in science, leading a revolution against globalist scum taxing the jews and armenians yeah fuck you shitskin i hope the dutch faggots wake up and fuck you to death