Women are Evil. And Retarded

>Acquaintance of mine starts dating girl 5 years ago.
>She's a senior in high school.
>He gets a job managing a store, working 60 hours a week.
>He pays for everything. Pays for an apartment for them. Gives her his old car. Eventually leases a new car for her.
>He pays for her college classes for 4 years (luckily she had a lot of scholarships because "Oh, Woman In Math Fields! Finance is Extra Hard for GRLZ!").
>We all joke that they probably never see each other since he's always at work.
>They have an entire room at their apartment just for her shoes.
>SHE LITERALLY HAS OVER 600 PAIRS OF SHOES AND A ROOM FOR THEM
>She graduated from college in May.
>She gets a job in July.
>Now that she's finally gotten her own money, anyone want to guess how the story ends?

Don't forget that she's a "Stronk Independnt Womyn who done need no man!"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5OfwhGQONbg
reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/4cax09/the_lightswitch_effect_why_women_rewrite_the/?st=j9tvdvoo&sh=fc856880
twitter.com/AnonBabble

she cheats on him then takes half his shit for the pleasure of taking care of her whore ass.

PSA: This is a shill thread to distract you and make you complacent while the matrix reorients itself.

Why would anyone put so much resources into a woman?

Don't they understand that women leave as soon as they don't need you anymore?

Women want a man who's "stronger" than her.
Building a woman up too much will make her think she is stronger, and so she will loose her attraction to you.

How to slowly redpill my girlfriend on beating her

Your friend is retarded for giving in to her every whim.
If she wanted her education paid then she should have had 2-5 of his babies and raised them to 18 years old first.

So what happened OP?

You can’t explain some things to betas

youtube.com/watch?v=5OfwhGQONbg

I want to fuck Dva!

I made 150k last year and my girlfriend makes about 32k a year working for the county. I make her pay for half of shit all the time. We just went on a cruise and I made her pay half. I won't allow her to live with me. I do buy dinner but occasionally she will pay. She always says that she likes to pay and contribute to the relationship.

Just move on and find a nice white girl on craigslist.

She's already cheating on him and will break up as soon as the money starts drying up, and he'll be left a destitute moron that makes the same mistake again with another ditsy bimbo

Acquaintance is just a retard
This is a good post

Your friend started dating a teenager. How old was he? He’s either another idiot teen, or he’s such a loser he can’t date in his own age group.

He deserved it. Tell him to grow up and date someone who actually has responsibilities, interests, and a personality.

Women are what men allow them to become

A real relationship is built beyond the realms of support and companionship.

>Women are Evil. And Retarded.
agreed but they have pusy so...

>dating women
>in 2017
>t minus 2 months until 2018

Deserved it desu, have you not noticed that 98% of American women are whores and the other 2% are Mormons and Amish?

>humanity is evil and retarded

Fixed for accuracy.

give her small beatings to increase her tolerance to beatings, then you can really start beating her.

He shouldn't have been doing all this shit if they are just dating.

Hypergamy. Learn your human biology and about the implications it has on behavior.

Learn about the light-switch effect too:
reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/4cax09/the_lightswitch_effect_why_women_rewrite_the/?st=j9tvdvoo&sh=fc856880

This, well said burger

weak cuck men deserve this

Ok fine I’ll bite

How do you have a gf if you can’t attract one by having the money to spend on them?

I am not talking about financing their entire life but women expect to have things paid for them especially if you are looking for any kind of sexual contact, this is double true if you are hideous.

"just be so great she can't say no"
-Stefan Molyneux

It's like watching a nature show when a big cat takes down a gazelle
Alas, in the end one is predator and one is prey,
circle of life

your "Acquaintance" is retarded for paying anything for her.