Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Xvn9YOQPwk
youtube.com/watch?v=Xcqfx3ZdvNA
youtube.com/watch?v=0rHw5Jg0IZA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I spend it on obama care premiums smdh

What income?

A lot of my income seems to go on electricity bills

Bills, some into my car & computer, and like 60% into savings/retirement.

>smdh
sucking my dad's hog?

I pay rich people to borrow some space.

only for hobbies, food and what I have to pay.

Doesn't your country have a million coal stations and a bunch of hydroelectric and solar farms and wind farms n shit? I heard there are whole australian states without power some days

Making more income. More money than is necessary for the essentials, emergencies, and some fun with friends and family is useless until you have enough of it to never work again.

my parents pay for everything

by putting as much as possible in savings & mutuals... internet is enough for entertainment
no more drugs

To my Fellow Liberals and Progressives,

How can all races and all cultures be truly represented with a single government? Doesnt every group of people have seperate needs? Wouldnt it make more sense to have multiple countries, one for each group so that they are rightfully and truly represented by people they know value their existence and hold their same values and agree on what economic strategies to take? Wouldnt that be more fair? If you agree, congratulations you are officially a Nazi.

Supporting my wifes son.

There's been a push to increase renewables. You can drive past the windfarms in the country, they're pretty awe-inspiring.

None of this has led to cheaper prices for some reason. The price of electricity keeps rising.

Our government only likes to act as a nanny-state when they can increase the price of something (like alcohol and cigarettes). When it comes to things that are so expensive they punish the majority of people (housing and electricity), they refuse to do anything.

maid 130$ per month
gardener 100$ per month
Triple play CATV 50$ per month
smokes 50$ per month
gasoline 100$ per month
power water 100$ per month
food about 200$ per month
cell phone 100$ per month

but i have a huge 7000sq ft house on one acre in the city.

vidya, toys, and stuffed animals after paying my bills.

>cell phone 100$ per month
I play like half that, wtf

Nuggets

Food, rent, computer parts and prostitutes.

Our power comes from private businesses

Go figure

Yes, but they keep shutting down power plants because of the green electricity meme.

>The preliminary report from the Australian Energy Market Operator (AEMO) identified that problems started 90 seconds before the eventual failure. The first line to trip was a 66 kV line near Adelaide, and it was automatically reset. The first major fault was 47 seconds later when two phases of the 275 kV line between Brinkworth and Templers grounded. The Davenport–Belalie line tripped with one phase to ground, was automatically reset, but tripped again nine seconds later, so was isolated for manual inspection, with the fault estimated to be 42 km (26 mi) from Davenport. One second later (7 seconds before the state went dark), the Hallett Wind Farm reduced output by 123 MW. Four seconds later, a third 275 kV transmission line showed a fault, the Davenport – Mount Lock is on the other side of the same towers as Davenport–Belalie, and the fault was estimated to be 1 km (0.62 mi) further on. The damaged power lines caused 5-6 voltage glitches which stressed the ride-through capability of most of the wind farm capacity, causing 9 of them to shut down:[10] Finally, all within one second, the Hornsdale Wind Farm reduced output by 86 MW, Snowtown Wind Farm reduced output by 106MW, the Heywood interconnector flow increased to over 850 MW and both of its circuits tripped out due to the overload. Supply was then lost to the entire South Australian region of the National Electricity Market, as the Torrens Island Power Station, Ladbroke Grove Power Station, Murraylink interconnector and all remaining wind farms tripped.[11]

I mostly buy tools to increase my independence and productivity. When I dont need tools I invest my money in gold, ammo, silver, crypto, stocks, etc.

our plans for non prepaid suck. so most everyone just buys scratch off cards and reloads credit. but once a month most phone companies offer 2fer1 recharge so i reload 70$ and get 70$ extra

So does ours

Parents pay for most shit so I'm saving to avoid going to (((public universities)))

get some solar panels so you dont have to rely on the government for electricity

Well you got lucky that yours arent greedy as shit and actually somewhat care about consumers

mortgage, rent, beer and food. an too much on fishing gear.

I spend my meager neetbucks on food and snacks.

Falling for the solar jew.

Never seen your flag here before. Nice.

Precious metals

I don't, most of it goes to my retirement, hopefully in 5 years, 12 years early.

UNUSUAL
N
U
S
U
A
L

Semi-independent money wise

Work part time w/ studies, pay my own groceries, food, hygiene products, clothing , like half of rent etc. Of course for general going out and gym subscription

don't do this

FUCK

Thank you for helping me complete all of Europe, Middle East, and continental Asia

If solar was not over priced for so very little I would. I want to know who killed the hydrogen generator that was invented a few years ago.

Beer, Whisky, Rum, Mead and Vodka

Bills and alcohol

I thought it made energy from the sun???

>Anime merch
>Books
>Anime merch
>Gym membership
>Food
>Anime merch

rent, electricity bill, food, household/kitchen supplies, vitamins/minerals, small amounts of prepping supplies, BTC/Eth and silver when I can.

after rent and utilities the rest goes toward the cheapest foods and booz i can purchase that will get me through til next week, if i have any left over it goes towards a better quality of food/vitamins/booz.

looking for a better job/2nd job soni can actually start a savings but working 60-70 hours a week takes its toll

Nothing makes energy. It converts radiant energy into electrostatic potential energy and heat.

>bills
>family bills and food and shit
>steam games
>outdoor/survival supplies I'll never need
>weed lmao

bills, rent, keyplan, amortizement of debt I got for real estate investments (pays for itself anyways but gotta go faster), beer

on banging your mom

I was born in 91, so student loans and over priced housing.

energy cannot be created nor destroyed... no shit. but what is wrong with solar panels? Do you not recoup the cost?

On weed beer cigarrettes and Tim Hortons to be honest family

Bills, protein powder and google adwords

on the essentials only, the rest goes into investments.

What the fucking shit are we white or are we poo in loos?
Gas (((Hollywood))) immediately

smdh = sandyhookneverhappened massmediaoutletstrie dtousethistoabolis hthesecondammentment

solar means copper and lithium pit mines as well as other rare earths

honestly oils is probably less destructive to the ecosystem

unless your dwelling is wired to run some shit on ELV, rooftop solar is a meme. tariffs are a joke unless you locked them in years ago, its woefully inefficient to store energy then convert it to 240v/60hz and gov subsidies are also shrinking.

poker
steroids
weed

:(

utility bills rent insurance gasoline food taxes and fees

>$3,000 a month
>$1,300 to house
>$350 to my car payment
>$350 to my car insurance
>$100 to phone bill
>$150 in utility bills
>$300 on food

The rest I spend on whatever I want I suppose

I know it isn't really going to solve anything environmentally, just thinking in terms of independence from government.

Shotguns and canned food

My salary is divided into;:

>60% expenses (rent, food, bills)
>20% long term savings
>10% short term savings
>10% splurge money

Acceptable answer.

Wow look how blonde those...liberals? Are. Typical!
Nah i'm a good boy. I spend my money on promoting the NFL (which is trying to crack the European market) to the recently arrived brown people (after America destabilized the area and caused this to happen) by telling them one of the players is a reincarnation of MLK and telling them i will pay half the goy-coins if they want to buy a Jersey with their name on, for the kids (Adults), You know, keeping them out of trouble via consumerism. I take all blame for the greed of our overlords, who pressure sell or import consumers if demand is not high enough. An Iphone and unnecessary surgery is a human right and it is unacceptable for parents to deny them these things after heavy marketing to their children. The state should take them into care. Watch out for fascist goys, they might seem like freedom fighter but really they work with those at the top and support the system that socially engineers society from the top down for it's own control mechanism.

>350 car insurance
How many cars?

Food and rent. The rest i am saving it to buy a good car.

I shove it up me ass. Then whenever I meet a lass I tell her I shit money and can prove it if she likes.

Gets me laid every fucking time

I spend $440 per week on rent. FFFFFUUUU

You're living car rich there

Well, old solar panels took more energy to create than what they produced in their lifetime. I believe new solar panels do produce quite a bit more energy than they consume, though. It's still an energy consuming process to create one from raw materials, but it's probably still less polluting than fossil fuels. Or maybe that's just the solar jew in me speaking.

>income

Irresponsibly.

I bought $110 of shit from a bunch of Tibetan monks yesterday. I'm a sucker for Asiatic and Buddhist cultures though, so I think it's some cool shit.

440/wk? my mortgage is that per fortnight
get your shit together user

>income

One. My state, blue of course, has its premiums go up almost every year. I was paying $250 4 years ago.

realistically unless you build a large array they just don't have the power you want
I'm painting an old house that has a creek and a big water wheel hooked up to some kind of generator they say it powers a large portion of the house electronics when power goes out with no storage even though the old man still has a whole shed full of car batteries hooked together

i bet modern lipo will hold the charge better in a reasonable size package
looks pretty sweet if you have the water

The deposit would have been $120k where I live.... I got to $100k (for deposit) then gave up and quite my job and drained all my money and only have like $50k left.

Starbucks
Mcdonalds
Macbook
Recent iPhone

£230pm on parking/electricty/water for my motor home
£12pm for 4g
£80pm on food
Free gym with work, cycle to work.

Im off the Jew grid.. I save a good £1900pm... Been living in a motor home for almost 5yrs now. Its nice saving so much.

Faux Monks Exposed - People Behaving Badly
youtube.com/watch?v=2Xvn9YOQPwk

New Batch Of Faux Monks - People Behaving Badly
youtube.com/watch?v=Xcqfx3ZdvNA

Faux Monks One Year Later - People Behaving Badly
youtube.com/watch?v=0rHw5Jg0IZA

Benzos, Opioids, Steam, support Linux projects, and ebooks from ((Amazon))

1. Mortgage
2. Two vehicle payments
3. Bills (utility, cable/internet)
4. Beer
5. Drunk Amazon purchases
6. Traveling with my wife

Bitcoin

Where do you park up and such? Do you live permanently on a camp site?

with an lvr of 20% its still worth getting even a shitty flat user. cheaper than renting. you must be in syd if an entry level apartment is 600k

yes the gov of SA just blew up the last of the clean coal fire plants in their state, which means Victoria will have to supply their grid when the renewables which only are productive 30% of the time fail to meet the energy needs of SA , this will mean rolling black outs in Victori
a which means Victoria tapping into the NSW energy grid which means increased strain on an increased strain on the NSW grid which will lead to rolling black out and energy rationing and even more increases in energy costs because under labor and the greens ( far leftist parties) clean coal fire power plants were sold off and blown up , so energy cost have already risen 150% in 6 yrs, homes and businesses in SA need diesal generators which produce more emissions than the clean coal fire plants per capita which were blown up .
I hate the left for this situation, i hate them for opposing breeder reactors which would solve our nations energy problems within a decade and surprisingly meet carbon neutral targets set by the NWO U.N

Nah, these were monks at my University from a program at their monastery. It wasn't just some dudes on the street, they were legit.

Food, bills, books and smokes. The rest goes into savings

You guys are supposed to be smart

Dragon dildos and anime figurines, obviously.

they also think theyre white. win some lose some.
bit like the falklands hey argie wink wink nudge nudge

This too.

I see you are a man of culture.

Definitely not on the shit in the picture

Bitcoin, and books

Glad tidings good sir, I must assume you too partake in similarly patrician pastimes.

R A R E
A
R
E