>2017
>believing this actually happened

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/128284595
mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images/proj/msl/redops/ods/surface/sol/00688/opgs/edr/ncam/NRB_458574869EDR_F0390444NCAM00295M_.JPG
mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images/msss/00184/mcam/0184MR0925102000E1_DXXX.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=a2As10bFzsw
theguardian.com/science/2009/jul/16/moon-landing-tapes-erased
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2052819/NASA-raids-Dennys-Joann-Davis-74-tries-sell-Neil-Armstrong-moon-dust.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/space/6105902/Moon-rock-given-to-Holland-by-Neil-Armstrong-and-Buzz-Aldrin-is-fake.html
earthobservatory.nasa.gov/Features/BlueMarble/BlueMarble_2002.php
nasa.gov/multimedia/imagegallery/image_feature_2159.html
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suomi_NPP
youtube.com/watch?v=CbRQlgt0mfE
youtube.com/watch?v=kAi_bhX1VTA
rocketroberts.com/astro/flag_on_moon.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=yiQidnfRWk8&t=18s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it happen

>2017
>believing you live on a spinning ball

> (OP)
Of course it happened, look all that wind in the space

>2017
>thinking this is impossible

get fucked, goy

Moon landing happened
Pictures were staged because originals were shitty or ruined

Not that hard to get to the moon faggot. I'm a pilot and I totally believed the moon landing happened with the knowledge I have. Shit, I bet i could even do it if NASA hired me.

Any denial of the moon landing is (((anti-white))) communist propaganda. White anglo-saon Americans achieved the greatest feat of mankind. We should all be proud of the white race for this.

>Shit, I bet i could even do it if NASA hired me.
Jeff, remember you had trouble learning to drive that bike back in 1997? stop talking shit.

I think it would be great if we could go back. That would resolve this once and for all.

are you fucking retarted ? theres not wind in space

>muh wind
then why the sand is not move ?

It happened

Not hard to imagine americans spending billions just to be able to jump around with ease

It happened. And you're either a russian or a 3rd worlder jealous of the strongest country on earth. Stay salty faggot.

hahaha.
You know what does not exist: Moon landing deniers!
Now those people are clearly fake, every single one of them is nothing but a CIA shill.
How come no one has met anyone in real life if those people are supposedly everywhere? 30% of the population, my ass!
Its clearly a CIA-psy-ops to try and discriminate the credibility of the average Joe to foreign interests, furthering the globalist agenda.

Repeat after me:
THE MOON-LANDING-HOAX IS A HOAX! THERE ARE NO MOON-LANDING-DENIERS!

>2017
>americans spending billions to land a rocket
>somewhat successful so far

>1969
>americans spending billions to land a rocket
>total success, no issues ever

makes sense

right on, you tell em now

found the moron

>this launched, went to the moon, landed, launched again and back to earth
>in 1969

chances are it did happen and we were just shown fake footage

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/128284595

>meanwhile, in 2017

Shall I send the emu riding abbos to toky... I mean sydney?

mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images/proj/msl/redops/ods/surface/sol/00688/opgs/edr/ncam/NRB_458574869EDR_F0390444NCAM00295M_.JPG
>Flying object on mars
>no news

>forgetting apollo 1
Anyway you guys got shit to space before we did

mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images/msss/00184/mcam/0184MR0925102000E1_DXXX.jpg
>possible proof of sophisticated life having existed at some point on mars
>lets just look more carefully at those other rocks over there

weird there is no dust blown away during the landing from the thrusters

Seems legit

>failing at vacuum physics this hard
in the void nothing stops dust, so it was blown away completely instead of settling immediately.
Another CIA-shill pretending to be a moon landing denier

the dust also didnt make it to the feet of the landing capsule

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WTF

topkek

Moon landing hoax threads are hilarious

It's all fake.
They had to tell us something.
Like when you're a kid? And you ate all the cookies and you just admit to eating one?
It's like that.
They'll never tell you, about the Terran Fleet.

dust gets blown into all direction, also the pic shows absolutely no dust being blown away
and before you next tell me there wouldnt be dust blown up
youtube.com/watch?v=a2As10bFzsw

also i never denied the moonlanding. im just saying the footage is fake

You stupid fuckers.
Look at the lunar rover videos. The dust flies in perfect parabolic arcs off the wheels at a set velocity.
It can only be done in an airless, moon-gravity environment.
Even an airless movie set - it could not be faked given the gravity involved.

Please stop this.

>dust gets blown into all direction, also the pic shows absolutely no dust being blown away
Because the dust has already been blown away, its gone now when the picture was taken.
>still a CIA shill

see here:

he literally drives almost to the horizon kek

>he's fucking real

never, ever speak about emus.

>nasa surely is a competent organi-
theguardian.com/science/2009/jul/16/moon-landing-tapes-erased

>ok, but at least they are nice gu-

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2052819/NASA-raids-Dennys-Joann-Davis-74-tries-sell-Neil-Armstrong-moon-dust.html
Not sure if its in that article, but one actually stated how they even let her pee herself and sit in the pee for quite some time just because of some "rock"
However considdering this
About the moonrocks
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/space/6105902/Moon-rock-given-to-Holland-by-Neil-Armstrong-and-Buzz-Aldrin-is-fake.html
It may explain why they are so furious about it

we'd beat the fucking aliens at a war lads this planets going to shit i say we take it to them NOW fucking blind side the bastards

if the dust would be blown away you would see it, yet there is no single indication for that.

earth = flat

No goddamn CGI in 1971, it couldn't be faked.
Do the fucking math on the dust in the videos.

no, not at the speeds its getting blown away. Remember: no athmosphere on moon to slow down the dust particles

Because sand is heavier than wind. Case closed.

so how big is north america really?
and someone in another discussion mentioned this could happen by taking pictures at different distances and it could be, but:

pic 2 (Blue marble 2002) has been done from 700km height
earthobservatory.nasa.gov/Features/BlueMarble/BlueMarble_2002.php
>Flying over 700 km above the Earth onboard the Terra satellite

the 4th picture (Blue Marble 2012) was made with the NPP/Suomi NPP sattalite orbiting at 824km
nasa.gov/multimedia/imagegallery/image_feature_2159.html
>A 'Blue Marble' image of the Earth taken from the VIIRS instrument aboard NASA's most recently launched Earth-observing satellite - Suomi NPP.
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suomi_NPP
>The satellite was placed into a sun-synchronous orbit 824 km (512 miles) above the Earth.

So when the distance is the issue of the size difference the sizes should be reversed and i doubt it woul create such a big difference.
The pic allegedly gets created by taking a lot of smaller pics and stitching them together, but still that would mean that they do a fucking poor job in creating an accurate depiction of our planet when there are such big differences

>No goddamn CGI in 1971
implying the government doenst has tech that is a few decades more advanced than what is released to the general public

>it couldn't be faked
kek

>Do the fucking math on the dust in the videos.
show me YOUR math on it, faggot

Greatest feat is debatable. It's just a couple blokes on a rock in space. I would say that splitting the atom is greater. Or perhaps even the invention of agriculture however many thousands of years ago, simply due to it starting civilisation as we know it.

you would still see a lack of dust beneath the capsule you retard. yet there is still dust. and no sign of any dust being moved there at all.

>The pic allegedly gets created
>allegedly
lel

here, the blue marble author himself:
youtube.com/watch?v=CbRQlgt0mfE

its a pictures, CIA-shill, not a movie. you would not be able to tell if there was or was no dust.

apollo 13

>youtube.com/watch?v=CbRQlgt0mfE

3:30

And when it landed it blew up no debris or sand underneath it whatsoever, even with the 10,000 pounds of force rocket. It should have created a large crater, maybe even big enough for the lander to fit in it's own size into (if that makes sense). But there was nothing, not even any dust or sand on the concave landing pads if you look at the official images.

>Pretending to know what it's like putting a flag on the moon
Pleb

you see clearly footsteps in the dust next to it, and the ground beneath the capsule is the same as next to it. also you would see it based on how the dust around the capsule is that there was some blown away before.

last (You) fo (((you)))

and then when they took off the moon, camera followed the module, and it was spectacular:

Why would the CIA wan't to shill the moon landing hoax?

whats this from? movie? tv show?

Lmfao the rover base has a camera, it's like you are retarded

not white

why can't you see the american flag with a telescope on the moon, but you can see red shift, and supernovas?

still not a disproval of your crude CIA-theses.
a foot compresses dust, a jet blows it away.
lrn2physics noob

Yeah, apparently via remote access from Houston, seems extra legit.

post proof through a telescope of the american flag, and then i'll believe, you can't so I'll wait

>says it wants to provide us with information
>gives us this

Holy fuck, the hoaxers ought to be shot for abject stupidity.
Another aspect is the Soviet Union affirmed the achievement (via independent radar and radio tracking), despite being a mortal enemy.
Had everything to gain declaring it a hoax.

Iv'e never seen any good evidence by a moon landing believer as to why this happens, they seem to just rather pretend it doesn't exist..

>if there are stars in the sky why are there none in the image?
>the angle of the shadows is wrong and the lighting looks fake
>the technology at the time was insufficient
>all evidence is circumstantial
>there is wind in the flag but not in the sun
>the weight of his jump looks wrong
what are some other brainlet arguments

There's been a lot of weird shit like this where you can see lights in the sky or something in the distance and they immediately cut the feed.
youtube.com/watch?v=kAi_bhX1VTA

I want proof from a telescope there is an amican flag planted on the moon, or I'll still believe we can't traverse the van allen belts.

russians are faking space and hiding flat earth, too
so what's your point, dummy?

waiting for telescope photoshop cia fag to make my day

ok we need to get real now and stop this stupid discussion. we all know earth is flat.

It did happen and that's fucking, insane.

What fucks with me is that Hillary and Bill Clinton are STILL GOING ON TALK SHOWS LIKE THEY STILL MATTER.

Barack Obama has destroyed their "I'm going on a tour around the country to suck ten-thousand dicks" tour and they're STILL FUCKING HERE.

Why won't they fucking, go, away?

Everyone would be like "oh god John Lennon would have wrote so many songs."

HOW?

I am convinced this flat earth thing is an elaborate troll attempt by the agencies involved in space fakery. The idea is to make us seem stupid for questioning fake moon landings and such.

rocketroberts.com/astro/flag_on_moon.htm

>Muh Britbong education
>Muh metric system

Guess what? the cold war was all a big joke, the bankers that had/have world banks in both countries profited greatly from the cold war. It also installed fear into millions of people, which is the ongoing agenda of the powers that be. A terrified nation is a lot easier to control, that's why terrorism took the place of the red scare, there's always gonna be a fabricated bogyman for the public to be terrified on.

>vomit
fuck off retard

Well are you gonna try and debunk them or just dismiss them entirely? The official answers some of those claims don't even make logical sense..

It was a joke to you. Only because we fronted the bill. NATO is over.

There is literally a campaign in this country to end NATO. It's probably going to happen.

This. And the movie "Dr. Strangelove" also hinted at this type of silly behavior. I recommend everyone watch it.

I do not understand.

>what happened here?
A larper used chroma keying to overlay a starfield jpeg on an ISS livefeed.

It is exactly that, but more so conspiratorial lines of enquiry in general, like 9/11 or the holocaust. They want people to associate anyone that doesn't believe the mainstream as a tinfoil hat wearing nut job.

That's why they give people like David Ike airtime, he was introduced on an Australian news show as 'This man claims the world is run by lizard aliens...the moon is a gigantic spacecraft and that 9/11 was a conspiracy.'

It makes people think well this man is clearly insane so anyone that believes in anything he claims must also be insane. Alex Jones does it a lot too.

Link to the clip: youtube.com/watch?v=yiQidnfRWk8&t=18s

I'm not saying it's not, I'm saying that the USA and USSR were clearly in it together.

It didn't go back to earth dipshit. Way to instantly discredit your shitty opinion.
They throttle down as they descend, you spastic.
>muh van allen belts
they don't surround all parts of the earth nigger, the spacecraft "went around" them

Should have left you stupid fuckers to rot and negotiated a deal with that batfuck insane dictator instead.

Reminder the earth does not have to be flat for the NASA to be fucking liars

There are multiple reasons on why they could fake things which all have nothing to do with flat earth. They could try to hide Ay lmaos, secret military space programm, some hidden continent the elites use as their small paradise, some openings in the polar regions (Hollow Earth) or a sheme where they say nasa gets 20 billion a year, but will only get a few million for some fakery, coke and hookers, while the rest is used for blackprojects like some false flags, some coups against a government that doesnt want to be a puppet, or said military space programm.

personally i believe they are part of project bluebeam making you think that demons are ayys leaving you unable to defend yourselves since you try to defend your self physically instead of spiritually

No dork, why does the sand not float around when the astroNOTs walk and hop on the ground? I thought space was zero gravity?

yes i was jesting my dear mr. poo. flat earth is propagated by retards for retards to further retarded goals. we do agree on that. but who done it? we can not say with certainty.

How do you explain this clip though? It's straight from the official ISS feed with no editing.

I had never seen this gif

the fake horizon shouldn't move that much from a slight movement of the camera

clearly taken in a studio

Actually a lot of flat earthers can be identified as LARPers trying to belittle Christians.
Flat earthers attempting science might just be morons.
Flat earthers spewing half-baked Christianity and partial Bible quotes are atheists trying to discredit Christianity by false flagged association.

ITT: literal retards show how little they know about science despite living in a civilized country and having internet

we need an asteroid to hit Earth badly to purge this stupidity.

Uh huh.
Want a bridge in Manhattan?
Got it cheap.

Also some beachfront property in Kansas. Al Gore swears it'll be so in about 200 years.