Timing is everything

>Roy Moore throtles Mcconnel backed ZOG shill
>Moore stand up for American values
>Moore gets falsely accused of 40 years ago calling late age teens around 18 years of age pretty
>Dems and Reps froth at the mouth about step down
>Same Dems and Reps rape little children

Question 1# How much did they pay these satanic old cunts to lie?
Question 2# Will these false allegations be debunked faster than the Clinton paid for lies against Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jl_9ayxs69A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The left , Biggest hypocrites they are guilty of everything they accuse

Is it soooo difficult to stop diddling the kids. Why is it always these fervent, southern, religious types that eventually get their come-uppins and everyone acts surprised. It's happened over and over again. The guy pointing his finger and yelling about the gays and corruption and law of God is almost certainly a piece of sh*t and doing all of it himself.

>Why is it always these fervent, southern, religious types that eventually get their come-uppins and everyone acts surprised.

Have you been paying attention to the demographics of Rape October at all?

bump

Why bring it up now? If these experiences were some traumatic and formative for these women then why wait 40 years? Hes been locally and regionally known for decades. What is the motivation because these accusations and the media and establishments willingness to latch on seem rather telling. This guy isnt their guy so he must go. That's what this really is.

BECAUSE BROMBLED BUMPF MUST BE IMPEACHED WE CAN'T LET THIS MAN HAVE THE NUCLEAR CODES REEEEEEEE

Never denied that. Good, they got spanked. Doesn't relieve all the other d'bags of their criminality, does it? When people commit wrong doing, they should be punished. What's hard about that?

pro tip: the age of consent in alabama was 12 at the time the alleged incidents took place

so there's nothign wrong with it, there's just something wrong with you: a useful idiot

seems a little too (((cohenvenient)))

Legal and morally right isn't the same thing, dipsh*t. Look at D.C. and all the lobbyists buying Legislation. Ever hear of Jim Crow = State Laws = Wrong.

I fucked your mom last night. Your dad has poor taste.

Mom's dead. Good try, Rooskie! Get off my interwebz Grizzly Steppe!

...age of consent in alabama was 12 at the time...
"Hey, Cletus! We gots to hit that before her adult teeth come in" Jesus Christ! Listen to yourself.

Teenagers aren’t kids. Especially these days. Smoking, drinking, drugs, fucking. They do it all. And know what they’re doing. This guy did what any and every guy does; Covets young flesh in the prime of their lives. Anyone who says otherwise is in denial of what is natural and intended by nature.

Fuck off, kike.

youtube.com/watch?v=jl_9ayxs69A
My family's been in this nation since 1620. YOU get out!

Show me where you were touched, faggot.

Roy the "teen pussy teaser geezer" Moore

Teenager are only kids when Kevin Spacey touches them right?

Next month, following the election, he'll be Senator Moore.

I do wonder how much McConnell and Strange Luther are involved in this. Guys like this have a way of "reaching across the aisle". Fucking traitors. (WTF was up with Trump supporting Strange? It's just another thing that makes me disgusted with him.) It really sucks to get cucked by them Every. Damn. Time.

God wills it!

Yesterday the BBC (my local NPR station carries BBC programming for some reason -- oh right we know (((why)))) was complaining that Moore couldn't be removed outright by the party because of a pesky election law.

Cry harder, Jews.

Jesus, the left really can't meme