Why haven't you converted to Islam yet?

because they still think sandy hook happened

I like my dick uncut

I don't want to breed my first cousin

I already got my own genocidal mass murdering cult thing going. thanks though.

Real answer: I don't believe in a higher power but I believe in conservative values because le broken clock something something twice a day.

Reminder that these are the same people who want to have a life like in the 50s while still being able to play vidya and post internet memes. You can't make a cake without breaking a few eggs and you can't have conservative values without an Abrahamic religion.

can only have 4 wife. no thanks

Only 1 god?
Pittyful.

Cuz I'm already am

I really like the Omani flag 2bh

Cause Sharia law is fucking retarded compared to the unaltered us Constitution. 1776 motherfucker.

>Worshiping Totems
top kek.

Because Islam opposes space colonization.

Because it's a religion and I'm not weak

Spooks 2bh famalamanamanam

only 2 arms and 1 head? pff

Not too many people are aware of this, honestly if islam and its flock stayed in their hell hole it would breed itself out of existence like the jews. Why does anyone thing jewess are race mixers and the like? its because without new genetic material their heavily inbreed genes will cease to produce viable offspring.

Islam doesn't provide a path to salvation. Only the Lutheran Church Missouri Synod can do that.

Because I am a Buddhist, and as such, must accept my responsibility of exterminating Islam so that peace can exist even during Kali Yuga.

Says who?

not interested in a religion invented by Jesuits thanks!

Why would I join a religion of backwards degenerates and parasites who frequently commit haram acts in private while being completely unable to build anything that could last?

I mean, you hate jews, so that's great, but you guys have a lot of judaism's problems without the kike puffing.

Go rock yourself, dude.

Uuuu, those are nice, I need to get those.

>without new genetic material their heavily inbreed genes will cease to produce viable offspring.
we're fixing that by selling them munitions with depleted uranium

soon nobody will be able to have a child inside Israel

your family will be shipped there to die

explain, why should i, muhammed.

>you can't have conservative values without an Abrahamic religion.
bullshit, all the first formal democracies were founded by satan worshipping pagan pirates

isnt it forbidden for muslims to depict living creatures?

Islam is for gays

I like ham and alcohol too much to give up.

Because Mohammed was a false prophet and muslims don't have souls.

this. the gayest religion, full of man loving jihadis.

I’m ex muslim

Man those toes look handy as fuck for mountain climbing.

10/10 would be a sandnigger cultist for gripper flippers.

Because religion is barbaric and doesnt belong in the 21st century

because you're a faggot

and your religion is full of faggots that fuck boys and are basically NAMBLA tier