Something like this can never happen again

I wouldn't want to live in a world where something like this was commonplace...again.

To think something like this happened a mere 59 years is horrific, to say the least.

And do you know what's even more horrific? The fact there're people out there today who look and treat other human beings like they're animals.

Think about that: there're people out there who look black people and other such groups of people and don't see a fellow human being...they see an animal, a creature.

And I can only imagine what this world would be like if a person like that ended up becoming the president or something like that.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_zoo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is ISIS reciept for a sex slave, a '20-years-old, physically fit with brown eyes', was given a price of $1,500.

Slavery is worse today then it was back when Slavery was legal. You don't hear people speaking up about it though.

Have you been to Africa you stupid nigger?

And to think, just 11 years later she was doing the math that put men on the moon.

It's okay to be white

>I wouldn't want to live in a world where something like this was commonplace...again.
Yeah, speak for yourself there, buddy.

time to pic related

if and when non whites are a majority they will stick white people in a cage for profit in a heart beat i bet you a hundred bucks

that's pretty hot
I wish I had a sex slave
$1500 is a good deal I'd buy one today

In the future they solved everything except black on black crime.

Even sadder, there's human's who choose to act like animals.

Ahahaha look at the little monkey

I hope someday we can go back to this

Seriously I blame my parents for giving me birth in this shitty timelime

"The concept of the human zoo has not completely disappeared. The first world leader to officially and systematically BAN human zoos were the Nazis, under Adolf Hitler’s orders."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_zoo

Niggers are apes and belong in zoo cages

>.they see an animal
How could you make that mistake. Animals aren't nearly as savage.

Ota Benga. He was in an american zoo exhibit in 1906. They shaved his teeth to look like that. After his release he killed himself at the age of 32.

The niggers were only temporarely shipped to Belgium for an exposition on nigger tribal life. They were given hotel rooms and only lived in the ''zoo'' during set hours.

>They probably enjoyed a better quality of life during their stay in Belgium then they ever did in Africa

powerful...

Vampnigger kek

I, too, defy the idea of sharing a country with people of another race

Yeah, sure, wanting borders and homogeneous people is "racist".
You won't have anyone with feelings here.

i dont give a single fuck about africans. deport them all and stop all aid immediately. they're not cut out for our civilization

I agree, we should never feed niggers.

Human zoos where a cultural exchange program that was entirely voluntary.
Why is this so offensive to people?

and let them set foot in europa

>europa
>Going through the effort of calling Europe Europa
>Not going full Evropa

>I wouldn't want to live in a world where something like this was commonplace...again.
Don't worry, there is plenty of rope to go around.

That looks awesome. I wouldn't feed it though, it might reproduce.

Literally cheaper than sexbots

Monkeys > niggers

>The fact there're people out there today who look and treat other human beings like they're animals.
This is modern day Africa and white people treat animals better than each other. Just like white people treat niggers better than white people.

"treat humans like theyre animals"
Read a biology textbook, retard.

>ISIS reciept for a sex slave
>You don't hear people speaking up about it though.
Gee I wonder why?

#(((ISIS)))