/LSG/ - Lauren Southern General

Hello and welcome to the Lauren Southern General. Please use this thread to discuss Lauren, her beliefs and anything related to Lauren!

It's a trap!

feminine penis

Anyone who watches her is a dumbfaggot.

Who?

Post the damn nudes geez

Lauren, she's cute

how can you be so fucking stupid that you listen to youtube commentators who just commentate on news articles?

I understand listening to a commentator who reads academic research or has a specific background in something because you probably don't have the time or effort (and possibly background reading) to break it down into something which is easier to grasp. but watching and donating to a neet or random woman who just reads newspaper articles to you, why the literal fuck would you do this. newspaper articles are intentionally not difficult to read

>DURR he have british voice he must be smart
>HURR pretty girl say thing i agree with let me donate to her

the fact that hese muppets make a living of your laziness, don't you see you're being duped?

sage

Not gay if balls don't touch

>her
misgendering is a crime

Would impregnate.

she's so punchable in that gif, the sassiness makes me upset beyond compare

She isn't.

Hello nigger

*blocks your path

*asks who the fuck you are

Uggo

hello Lauren

fucking youtuber retards.

Sage and report this stupid beta orbiting shit.

>eceleb general
>for a racemixer and one of (((them)))
fuck off

>3..2..1..
Finnbro?

I love Lauren. I saw a few of her videos, but I didn’t really start paying attention to her until shills on Sup Forums started trying to turn people against her. I can honestly see why they’re so terrified of her, she puts a cute face on the message of the alt-right and shows that people other than basement dwelling social outcasts are in favor of things like getting rid of Islam, etc. which leads to more people turning against (((them)))

She really needs to get gang banged by BBCs tbqh familia.

I would pay a lot of money to see that.

>Being this retarded.

The girl you posted is literally Egyptian lol

3 Lauren threads at the same time ???
who could be behind this?

She has mild fetal alcohol syndrome and is a Jew. So fuck off, thanks.

I’m serious. People like Lauren are a huge help in mainstreaming the message of the alt-right, and that’s why people (((like you))) are so terrified of her

Every time you repeat this lie you make Lauren haters look dishonest and retarded. If you just stuck to factual criticism you might actually make people dislike her.

Why do BBC whores get their own threads?

Does she show us her hairy balls on YouTube?

he's arrived

she's a kike tool

Hoping ISIS blow these twos fucking heads clean off! lmao

Do you love Lauren

No.

Bad post

Hide thread
Report thread
Sage in all fields

Youre the reason lauren got exposed.

Yay.

Sage

Same. I wonder how many of us are there now, as the shills have been campaigning against her for a whole year now. Must be quite the number by now.

>Being this retarded

I want normalfags to leave

I hope you are not getting paid for this, you definitely do not deserve to be.

I dont care if your agree woth or support her just stop fucking circle jerking for fucks sake.

6/10 would fuck

this

Agreed. But be aware that most of these threads are intended to give platform to concern trolls and shills, this thread is very likely one of them.

It is just a picture of them standing next to each other, it proves nothing.

everyone bumping this shitty thread deserves to be banned from Sup Forums and Sup Forums in general for all eternaty