Welcome to the Russian embassy. Before we proceed, you must show me your passport

>Welcome to the Russian embassy. Before we proceed, you must show me your passport.

What would you do in this situation?

>open bob
>rabe

Show her my "passport" if you know what I mean ;)

>nice wheels lady, wanna race? Lets see who can establish worker rights the quickest!

>lemme guess; you were half-naked out of the window of a moving car too eh?

Return to the land of my fathers.

>when newfags try and make a Carlos joke

Hey I recognize those dogs

>when newfags believe that Carlos can only be used for pun jokes

whip it out

Stop tryhard

revenge hate fuck for communism

Show her my passport, because she is doing her job and asked. And then I'd ask for directions to the bathroom, because it was a long flight and some jerk clogged the toilet on the plane.

same but I would fap to an image of her in my fantasy on the toilet

>wat do
Pull out my grandad's engraved walther which was awarded to him for his service in the 1st Galician

Show passport

need to see tits to confirm

Turn around and leave, as I do not hold a Russian passport, nor I ever intend to. What am I doing there in the first place?
Also not political.

Give her the ol' "Louis CK"

>Does not want a Russian passport/

Is this possible? Is this a new meme?

fuck off thats not true its Peter Hultqvist
not a great one ut ya know not 4 women.

I stumble and pull out 500% prof alcohol. I drink it. She handles me a glass. I unzip my pants and fill the glass with urine which is 600% alcohol. I handle it to her. She says "Welcome home Micha" and takes a gulp which restores her control of the lower part of her body. She gets up and we start to dance. We dance till the end of the world.

lick her feet

Push her around doing wheelies until she called me her capitalist daddy

>Sweden

I weep for your country. How did you go from a Nordic ethnostate, not only white, but the fairest of Aryans, nords, to a Shitskin infested dying nation in one generation?

Tell her "Boт мoй пacпopт" and show my passport

That's an alright joke, but not worthy of Carlos

>What would you do in this situation?
KHITBASH

surprise sex her

This gentleman knows. There isn't anything more delicious than slightly sweaty female feet clad in silky pantyhose.