liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

H-HOW DARE YOU INSULT SWEDEN!
BASK IN OUR BEAUTY!
youtube.com/watch?v=QBhOzRvkERc&t=

Bump

N-nani ?

Hello newfags

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THIS

old news

Jesus Christ.

This is really old.
Also, don't drink the orange jew.

I honestly don't know what to tell you, swedes

Actual lol

Get it together Sweden, good fucking lord

Sweden is basically 'BLACKED: the country' at this point.

Wasn't this a Finnish commercial first?

Can someone sum up whats happening?
I cant watch it right now.

What the actual fuck?

Nope, it's a Finnish advertisement by a Swedish company, but guess who owns the company

Hint, not the jews, look it up

that comic that basically goes:
> Woman is giving birth
> Doctor: "Congratulations! It's a..."
> "Piece of shit."
> mudbaby gets thrown into a garbage can

except instead of that reaction, it's the opposite where the father is proud to be married to a cheating whore

Sure

A white woman gives birth to a black baby, the white doctor smiles as a lesbian black woman marches in the room, implying the white woman was a surrogate for a lesbian black woman...

What a hero. They even threw the big-eyed kid at him, even utilizing a hug, but he withstood all that propaganda and went through with his plan. This is true determination.

The only thing bothering me is that he granted asylum or whatever to the guy who lost his whole family - it's not as if he should've much to live for, anyway. Wasted chance to reunite that family in the afterlife.

Are those two guys fags and the woman the surrogate?

>unlisted

Beautiful and strong message

NICE
I
C
E

God morgon is a beverage brand

I think so, given that they sort of nuzzle into each other at the end.

White couple at the hospital, wife is giving birth. Suddenly black baby. Guy looks shocked them is happy. Then a nigger comes in and is also happy, the husband and the nigger hug. Then it's fruit flavored milk?

hahahahahha

meme magic is real

Viewing it again, it's actually a man with a white woman next to him but a surrogate white woman in the bed with a...

Screw it, I can't even explain it

Swedish radio now plays IS recruitment.

twitter.com/TerrorEvents/status/928968280135602177

YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!= YYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dont think she was cheating, i thought the dude was a faggot and the nigger was his butt buddy and they used the girl as a surrogate to birth nigger spawn

>It's real

Holy shit, what the fuck Sweden

isn't the point here that the woman giving birth is a surrogate mother and she's having the baby of an interracial gay couple? the look of disbelief on the guys face could be from them not knowing whose sperm fertilized the egg. ive heard that faggot mix their sperm before putting it in the turkey baster.

O L D
L
D

>literally a product of faggot mix

When will the Swedish Brevik arise?

WOTAN NEEDS YOU

>here that the woman giving birth is a surrogate mother and she's having the baby of an interracial gay couple?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

as this makes somehow a difference.

Cuckistan is slowly being formed

>surogate moma gives birth
>gay couple holds the kid

Give us some fresh one

lmao

thought it was an advert for some fucking hospital or government shit

fucking orange juice

i like mine

concentrated

>Wasn't this a Finnish commercial first?
Nope, it's an ad made by a Swedish company. For Finnish markets though. I think they made a Norwegian version too?
It did not go over well.

concentrate the juices now

wtf nuke the north and the west

Wtf? I hope germany ignores this shit....

sauce?

Haha! my 2nd favorite Sweden video after the one were that scrawny Arab BTFOs 3 Swedish diversity-quota womyn cops. Fuck that faggot feminist country.

That makes a little more sense...its better than the white guy cucking himself

Sweden get your shit together

nice whats the name of the show

>SWEDEN

SWEDEN

>SWEDEN

.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

explain yourselfs sweden

they sell juice, does this mean their juice is nigger sperm?

People need to realise why ad companies do stuff like this. They're not agenda driven per say. It's about getting maximum exposure and still being safe (i.e. no backlash). If it wasn't effective, they would've moved on. Inclusive/feminist/lgbtBBQ feel-good shit gets exposure. People that support it, share it because it's tailored to hit them right in the feels and people that gets butthurt share it too, because they want to prove to others that society is going to shit.

>swedish tv is endorsing my wifes black son

Thank God, that I live in Poland.

And then they both get raped by Mudslimes.

Fucking BASED

Niko Bellic got gassed

ALL OF THIS TO SELL JUICE? FUCKING REALLY?

THE FUCK. These kikes have gone to far.. REEEE!!!!!!!!!!!
Friendly reminder that there wasn't A SINGLE NIGGER IN SWEDEN for tens of thousands of years.

So it doesn't seem to deter the UK, Germany, France, the U.S., Australia and just aboyt everyone in the West. The politicians and media fucking LOVE THIS SHIT and they will continue to push it. Give it 5 years and Sup Forums will be banned throughout the West except for America

I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE! SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!

At which point does this propaganda BECOME ILLEGAL? SERIOUSLY? AT WHICH POINT?
Not going to lie that pissed me off!

What do Swedes actually feel when they see this in TV?
I can't understand why they don't revolt against this.

>is he cucked ?
>is he gay and getting a kid from a surrogate mother... impregnated by his husband... therefore cucking him anyway ?
>isn't that nog a transexual ?
>isn't that cucking2 ?

it does not get worse than this
please tell me it doesn't get worse

that a e s t h e t i c is pretty nice man

I'm sorry to tell you Hans, but your whole country has been indoctrinated to get BLACKED for the past few decades.

aren't you even more fucked up than they are being so close to sand nigger land ?
the little bit of shit dripping out of italy makes us look like nazi germany

youtube.com/watch?v=uKsIG1zYHRc

What the hell does that have to do with orange juice?

Orange (((Jews)))

this is how i took it as well

The only people still watching tv is either 50+, retarded or both.

oh god made me fucking retch

>advertising juice

UN 1948 CONVENTION/TREATY OF GENOCIDE. WHAT CONSTITUTES IT AND WHAT IS PUNISHABLE.
Article c)
Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life, calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part.
d) Imposing meassures to prevent births within the group
e) forcibly transferring children of the group to another group
Really makes you think doesn't it.
What is punishable?
Genocide
Conspiracy to commit genocide
Direct and public incitement to commit genocide
Attempt to commit genocide
Complicity in genocide.
Now look at the fucking webm/video again.
liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335

Pretty sure it's Blacklist: Redemption (Season 1 Episode 5). I will warn you that multiple people have said the show sucks ass.

kekle

shock media, staying relevant?
what narrative are they seeing and distracting from?
what's missing? Let them educate you..?

Can someone who speaks cuck translate? Is it a literal cuckold or the nigger and swede are 2 faggots using a dyke as a surrogate?

ok

>What the hell does that have to do with orange juice?
Absolutely nothing except the slogan a fresh start in the morning.
Nothing fucking fresh about the sickening degeneracy going on in that video.

>ive heard that faggots mix their sperm

sure, a "friend" told you about it

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

only the dead have peace from this suffering

It's just an epic morning.

>CONGRATULAIONS ON YOUR PIECE OF SHIT
AHAHAHAHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAA

Lel

Nah
They'll defile them as well, Pic related is from the statue chimpout season after Charlottesville
You especially stand to lose very much, living in SAfrica and all

Not even the dead, son

>tfw see american ads and movies with interracial and degenerate shit all the time.
Why is Sup Forums so obessesed with Sweden? Inferiority complex?

neat, what movie?