Where Richard Dawkins is WRONG

He is a very intelligent man that deserves respect for his incredible patience in dealing with retards. But at one point Dawkins said 'I Believe all of us posses empathy and sympathy' and moral is internal.

However it is a scientific fact that EXCLUSIVELY white people have morals and can feel empathy and sympathy. In fact ONLY white people have a conscience and know what is right and what is wrong.

Technically he said 'we' to another white person, but I do believe he was talking about humanity at large.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>However it is a scientific fact that EXCLUSIVELY white people have morals and can feel empathy and sympathy.
Have you heard of the Japanese? Yes they have different morals , but still morals.

A side note: This is why jews are so incredible successful because they would kill a child without any remorse just to make a couple of shekels. Destroying entire countries? No problem if there is money to be made.

>In fact ONLY white people have a conscience and know what is right and what is wrong.
I know you are trolling but Im playing along for the keks. No - look at again japanese culture. They have all of that.

is he turning into a woman?

The japanese have a very strong culture with focus on honor. That is not to confuse with individual moral.

>A side note: This is why jews are so incredible successful because they would kill a child without any remorse just to make a couple of shekels. Destroying entire countries? No problem if there is money to be made.
Honour and morals are connected. It's immoral to fuck little children. You also don't do it because you will be dishonoured and shamed in front of society.

Nothing is more limp-dicked than atheist who believes in inherent right and wrong. If something like that is in-built, then that speaks for divinity. Right approach is that everything is a confusing mess, and perceived order, good or bad are just misunderstood by our ape brain's, and that only intelligent and manly thing is to go ape-shit, the next sensible thing is to do lots of drugs and get depraved morally in hedonistic passions, and absolute worst thing is to act nicely because some sort of stick and carrot-system works for you. We are just accidental hurdles of atoms, so uh, behave? If you are not absolutely full of symptoms of the absolute tradegy of this, you are asleep, not able to come to that conclusion, or a coward.

Or then you are lucky enough to have found God and cultivating a strong faith in Him

Yes, but a white person has a internal feeling of what is good and bad while a japanese is guided by it's collectivist culture to tell it what is good and bad.

A Japanese individual has no concept of sympathy or empathy. read about homeless in japan as an example.

Moldbug beat you to it a decade ago

Good point, but we behave because we value social connections, and those come with strings attached. If everyone behaved like you describe we would all die within a couple of weeks.

That is why I am disappoint in Dawkins as well. He clearly knows memes are real and live and evolve in a collective of host organisms, and that innate human behavior is necessarily selfish.

Yet still, he must push his agenda above all else. He's a zealot without a god.

Correct.

'there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil and no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference.' - Pilchard Dawkins.

>Yes they have different morals , but still morals.

No. They have rules. They make rules to try and create an efficient system that just happen to resemble morality.

The Japanese are more like robots.

>The Japanese are more like robots.

Exactly!

My point with all this is that Richard Dawkins should come out and tell the truth he claims to love:
>Only whites are human.

So you are saying that Japanese don't have morals and have only rules. Why is it then, that before Christianity, Europeans had a very different set of morals? Don't today's morals come from Christianity? Are not our morals rules as well?

No,whites have sympathy and empathy and can think of the benefit for others.

Yes, but that all comes from Christianity. Before Christianity Europeans had a very different set of morals ( look Roman times for inst and Germans, Vikings etc).

If you think Richard Dawkins is a "moral" person than that means you're either delusional or dishonest, Dawkins got molested as a child and since that damages a child's psyche he later on in life said that pedophilia is ok, the Bible says that if you harm a little child its better that a millstone be tied on your feet and then you should be thrown in the ocean.

Dawkins is also a flaming leftist like the vast majority of atheists, he's a tool being used to demonize religion and spread atheism so that people can embrace marxism and leftist doctrines.

People who hide behind pseudo-scientific "studies" and "facts" are intellectually dishonest to the core unless you can back up your claims with cogent evidence instead of relying on a "study" done in closed doors. science shouldn't replace common sense.

Everyone around the planet has morals and to say that only whites have it is retarded, if whites are so morally superior then we wouldn't see any whites in prisons or white serial killers.

The reason why you are getting notion that certain races are more moral than others is because you are confusing race with cultures, certain cultures are more superior than others for example German culture is more superior than African culture, while Japanese culture is more superior than Russian culture. I don't believe that all races are equal because history can prove that certain races have achieved more than others but when it comes to morality everyone is capable of evil.

>Where Dawkins is wrong

Dawkins is not smart - he's quite skilled at being manipulative and prose writing when paired with a good publisher, but not much else.

Japs lack morals. They robbed my family of everything they had, including their freedom

Bullshit. His work on the selfish gene is incredible only a fucking retard would not acknowledge that. And his dealing with religious retards is impressive in terms of raw patience.

Dawkins is legit one of the dumbest motherfuckers America has ever produced. He seems to appeal to the sort of tards and mongoloids who go around referring to themselves as geniuses. You know the type: pompous self-important freemasons and whatnot. It seems like I've been mocking those sorts since I learned to speak, and possibly before I learned to walk. Those types always seem to impress each other, and Dawkins seems the same. Regardless, the man has the depth of a puddle of cat piss

He is English you retarded buttplug

I'd say their artwork resembles something made by man, not a robot. You're just dehumanizing them.

As the uneducated soviet you are you mean they have the best rules. not morals. Get an education you son of a bitch!

Please enlighten me, what in japanese art is on pair with Van gogh, davinci or similar?

deleted because I thought i made my point and didn't want to get into another fight.
I am not a soviet you retard meme flagger

Also, I literally destroyed your arguments.

You are a child of bolsjevik education (called jewish science).

Yes that is why you deleted them you fucking piece of reactor 4 leftovers.

>bolsjevik education
nope. Born in democratic country. We are more right wing than Germany or England , STFU . ALso MEME FLAG

The Dutch have been infected by parasites for well over a century. De Ruyter would have torn those yellow apes to shreds. Not that he ever needes to, because the Japs respected the strong Dutch back then.

They are jackals. They wait until the lion is weak and then steal away his food. And by 'food' I mean the Dutch East Indies

Naruto shippuden

Okay I surrender, that point was made of childrens penises of gold.

The irony is that this retard doesn't know Van Gogh was inspired by Japanese art brought to him from Nippon.

Yes and DaVinciĀ“s mona lisa was based on Shirumoto shinshiros prostitute mother.

Animals have empathy. Lots of white people don't. Just try to post of jobs/career thread on Sup Forums and watch how many white people have empathy
>poorfag!

Ok.
> meme flag
> obviously pretending to be retarded
> too much effort to piss off
I know you are shit posting. I don't see any point on posting anymore here.

>in his blue shirt
>nipples protruding

Did you know niggers do not even have a inner voice when they think? This is animal tier

Jesus Christ, every time I visit Sup Forums this fucking shill-troll is Bulgariaposting all over the boards.

Literally the cancer of Sup Forums

I am not shitposting, I started off with the wrong flag and now I need to keep going with it.

Yeah well he destroyed my arguments in a post he deleted because it was so powerful!

It's true animals have empathy and OP is a fucking retard using terms that imply absolutes but generally white people have more empathy than any other races and animal species by far

Well it is a proven fact you religious buttplug

Retard tier

You horny misteR?

you don't know or interact with many people, do you?

Oh my, such profound. It's not as if Nietzsche didn't nail that view ages ago.

>He is a very intelligent man
Yet dumb as his ancestor (a rock).

Character assassination? let's stick tot he facts.

I know many people and I respect most of them, but the facts don't lie.

Another religious fucknut. Jeez you idiots should just kys.

you gave an opinion at best. not facts.

So we are all black? neat

>Character assassination? let's stick tot he facts.
>Another religious fucknut. Jeez you idiots should just kys.

Why? Because I don't reject God? Because I don't believe that my ancestor was a bacteria that crawled out of a puddle of radioactive sulfuric acid?

>tfw to intelligent to be godless

Please no more posts from religious retards. you point is null and void from the get go.

Triggered.

>gets BTFO
>gets mad and shits up the thread with insult spam

only a fucking idiot can be religious in the year of 2017 (soon to be 2018)

BTFO? Jesus christ all mighty are you that fucking stupid?

I never triggered the trigger

now you are just pretending that you are just a troll.

I am not a troll, I do believe in this abstract magic called science. I am just perplexed that there are so many retards out there claiming to be redpilled.

>be me
>a rock
>4.5 billion years ago
>4.4999billion years before God created rocks
>get saturated in sulfuric acid
>float through a deadly vacuum of space which doesn't exist
>get bombarded with lethal doses of radiation
>decide to evolve
>melt in to a big puddle of DNA
>my wife's son crawls out
>"congratulations it's a male bacteria"
>he grows up and evolves in to a T-Rex
>his wife's son evolves in to a bird
>his wife's son evolves in to an ape
>his wife's son grows up to be president Obama

Wat

Blacks.

No seriously what

you are not a scientist. you just drink their kool aid.
you haven collected any data from yourself. you have never crunched any numbers.
you are just a dude typing from home on an internet board.

Yeah as in provide some evidence for that statement.

This is some bicameral mind tier shit

>However it is a scientific fact that EXCLUSIVELY white people have morals and can feel empathy and sympathy. In fact ONLY white people have a conscience and know what is right and what is wrong.
Huh?

Fuck I forgot Sup Forums is populated by subhuman assholes clinging on to religion as their only hope in the world.

reddit.com/
bye

Please stop pretending to be a human ffs

>Dawkins is legit one of the dumbest motherfuckers America has ever produced.

>even bothering to discuss Dawkins outside his field of study on Sup Forums

Reddit pls go