CBTS #201 Mechanic: Somebody set up us the bomb Edition

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. All of the shit going down in the last week is connected, the sealed indictments, the KSA purge and Lebanon tension, Trump donning a bomber jacket in the Pacific. There's tonnes more, we are here to record and analyze because no one else will be able to do a better job than /us/.
2. Stay focused. IGNORE slide posters and shills.
3. Develop & push the memes (ideally ones asking questions + providing answers)
4. Focus on the lines of questioning that Q suggests. Think as if you are a prosecutor, we need a chart with all of the important players and connections.

>Quick Reminder: PLEASE SAVE AND ARCHIVE IMPORTANT INFORMATION. SAVING TO AN OFFLINE DEVICE IS PREFERABLE

Previous Bread #200 dupe: #200

Other urls found in this thread:

app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=76bb2b7058084f3da7fd852f1cbc8c19
qanon.000webhostapp.com/
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
archive.fo/hSUJN
pastebin.com/ZqsmEHB8
pastebin.com/cUrSr54y
archive.is/aaWPu
drive.google.com/open?id=1AvbwVROA32z2Cn7yHgiJgIDSNqw_EYGl
twitter.com/THEWH17ERABB17
twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/927699093685641216
twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/926939400990113792
dystopiausa.com/storm-week-4-cresting-sticky-post/
wikileaks.org/vault8/releases/
archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release
youtube.com/watch?v=1yIq8PdAzQ0
pastebin.com/kGQ8FGHt
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/148483728
s.newsweek.com/sites/www.newsweek.com/files/styles/embed-sm/public/2017/11/07/20171117cover1800-x-2400_0.jpg
imgur.com/gallery/aYzZ4ns
youtube.com/watch?v=ov5kvWSz5LM
youtube.com/watch?v=CJ_CYS-KMjM
fox6now.com/2017/11/09/hillary-clinton-praises-democrat-victories-during-book-tour-stop-in-milwaukee/
plato.stanford.edu/archives/spr2016/entries/war/
classaction.org/media/sweigert-v-perez-et-al.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

UPDATED answers smartsheet (Nov 9) – app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=76bb2b7058084f3da7fd852f1cbc8c19
UPDATED text of Q postings (Nov 9) – qanon.000webhostapp.com/
Backup answers smartsheet (Nov 7) - app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
Backup answers google (Nov 7) – archive.fo/hSUJN
Backup answers (Nov 7) – pastebin.com/ZqsmEHB8
Backup answers (Nov 5) – pastebin.com/cUrSr54y
Bread Crumbs (Nov 1) – archive.is/aaWPu

WHY DID Q DO THIS? New theory – Search analytics
#186 #187 #185

LATEST screencap – Verified by Q? (27mb – drive.google.com/open?id=1AvbwVROA32z2Cn7yHgiJgIDSNqw_EYGl )
others: ** Please note / confirm recent Q postings **
#192 [Q !ITPb.qbhqo] #191 (screen cap )
#161 #162 #163 (screen cap )
#150 NB. imposter Q #156

will you be here for the next thread, OP?

Jesus Christ guide this thread.

QRD summary – (via #82 )
Simple rundown – (via #144 )
M-Intel user – (via #122 )
Saudi theory – (via #102 ) (via #116 )
SA timeline – Big picture – (via #100 )
RPP – (via #127 ) / 'Endgame' –
News rundown – +++ / 4,8,10 – / mystery machine –

Great job baker!!! Thank you!

checked

WHITE RABBIT MEMEING – twitter.com/THEWH17ERABB17
HRC Indictment RD – twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/927699093685641216
Saudi Arabia RD – twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/926939400990113792
CBTS RD – dystopiausa.com/storm-week-4-cresting-sticky-post/
VAULT 8 LEAKS – wikileaks.org/vault8/releases/
JFK FILES – archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release
AJ/Exclusive Deep State Leak – youtube.com/watch?v=1yIq8PdAzQ0

burgers, what time is it there?

I'm not a UFO anymore
:(

God bless you baker, this bread tastes FRESH AS FUCK.

TY Baker!

Previously on CBTS...

The Theory
Tick Tock is back on the menu boys! Based Hannity
Bread Crumbs - Q Clearance Patriot
I Hope Trump Isn't Being Baited
To Q Clearance Patriot
Q Clearance Patriot [2] Links to thread #1 - #99: Archives (NB. needs update): pastebin.com/kGQ8FGHt

#100 #101 #102 #103
#104 #105 #106 #107
#108 #109 #110 #111 #112 #113 #114 #115 #116 #117 #118 #119 #120 #121 #122 #123
#124 #125 #126 #127 #128 #129 #130 #131 #132 #133 404'd - see archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/148483728
#134 #135 #136
#137 #138 #139
#140 / fake #140
#141 #142 #143
#144 / fake #144
#145 #146 #147 #148

Lets get out there right now and reclaim the Mueller narrative MSM are running away with it.

#Mueller #MuellerTime #maga

Previously on CBTS...
continued
#149 #150 #151 #152
#153 #154 #155 #156
#157 #158 #159
#160 / fake #160
#161 #162 #163 #164
#165 #166 #167 #168 #169 #170 #171 #172 #173 #174 ** SKIPPED ** #175 #176 #177 #178 #179 #180 #181 #182 #183 #184 #185 #186 #187 #188 #189 #190 #191 #192 #193 #194 #195 #196 #197 #198 #199 #200 #200

08:17 EST

Thought I'd mention this again:

The timeline changes when we ask probing questions.
We are dealing with people who wish to remain unexposed to the public so when we poke holes in the narrative they must quickly scramble to prop up another in its place.
Who are they? The five-eyes intelligence agencies

You're doing gods work, you fucking limey.

So...are we gonna ignore the fact that Huma and Tony never got indicted or arrested?

I just hope when Trump finally gets empeached America will elect an Obama 2.0

Exercise...
How many people in the JFK car? 4 or 6? If you say 4 I would suggest looking at current data (I'm a 4..)...then ask yourself what year is it now? 19 or 17?

\o

thanks and good luck

Shills everywhere!
There in the fucking walls!

Friendly reminder, Q level clearance is a breadcrumb.

You literally can't even spell impeach.
He is not bieng impeached you fucking tard.
Go into your kitchen, and grab a knife.
Go into your bathroom w/ computer.
Look up how to enema.
Use knife instead.
Faggot.

How is that Q in 192?

Dun forget to create the spirit bombaru
And remember that it takes a ridiculous amount of episodes to summon so please be patient!

Oh did they unseal the indictments or were you so busy sucking cock you got confused?

These are more news articles to add to collage.

This.

Don't get me wrong, I really hope some of this shit goes down, but I'm starting to lose hope here.

What is today? I've missed everything since #188

You burn in hell!

Ive been in a cryogenic stasis for the last week and a half or 2 as these threads were being made.

Can someone tell me what this is?

gnufags rule.

Both are among the busted.
Eat cat litter and choke as it clumps in your semen-coated cockholster of a throat.

yes. and also, tell everyone who asks any question that might lead you to believe they aren't a "believer" to "fuck off" or "lurk moar"
do not try to answer any questions for anyone that might possibly be receptive to the narrative, because unless they aren't dumb enough to just accept all of the shit they're being fed then these threads will not work on them

Follow the glowing rabbit is a reference to breeder reactors. What if TMI reactors was never shut down and switched to breeder? Much more uranium then U1 (not sure how it works)

Just refer to #200 if you didn't get some of the article I have posted.

>special thanks to anons for digging

Good job people
/)
Keep up the good work

checked.
see

March

Did Hillbag show up to her 11/9 event?

sauce 4 cap?

bump

dude, that is from george webb's civil suit where he's apparently trying to sue the entire house of representatives + the other democrats he's been talking about for months on youtube

>not sure about the glowing rabbits but who knows maybe it will fit
>I still think glowing rabbits is CIA nigger meme of White Rabbit Unfunny Forced Bullshit

she skipped one

great bread OP

you will get a medal of honor from GEOTUS one day for your time in this war

Angela, you should have prayed instead of fooling around with a married man. Shame on you.

Sometimes everything can't go exactly as we all want. Tradeoffs must be made in a shill-rich environment with a pressing task. Don't be sad, don't whine, don't cry. Wipe the tear from your eye.

Either the greatest LARP of all time or one of the most historical events in history.

I've got a theory about Q's q's and how we can effectively meme about these happenings...
Taking a page from Scott Adams and H.E. Trump, the idea behind persuasion is to circumvent the brain's gatekeeper. If you present information that is contrary to a currently held belief, the gatekeeper in our brains will prevent that information from entering. However if you can go around the gatekeeper you can persuade.

An easy way to go around the gatekeeper is to pose ideas in the form of a question, e.g., what if the Vegas massacre was just a cover for an attempted Saudi prince assassination? --That causes the brain to accept the stipulation and to consider the implications. This is much more effective than telling someone the statement outside of a question.

Here is another example from this week's Newsweek cover:
s.newsweek.com/sites/www.newsweek.com/files/styles/embed-sm/public/2017/11/07/20171117cover1800-x-2400_0.jpg

Notice the question about Trump being next for a sexual harassment claim, totally baseless and an attempt at persuading the reader to consider the charge.

tl;dr Qanon is literally telling us how to write these memes, just pose the point we are trying to get across as a question: Why did Antifa's protest die out right after Sessions shut down the slush fund?

1) that's false 2) you don't know how indictments work, do you?

I was there undercover AMA

imgur.com/gallery/aYzZ4ns

Happy Birthday to the United States Marine Corps! God Bless You and God Bless all of the honorable men and women who have served and are currently serving in the United States Military! God bless our President Mr. Donald J. Trump and God Bless the United States of America! Amen!

ok then, show the source?

shut it leaf...

>Never loose hope senpai ;]

I'm getting very fucking pissed about the lack of unsealing.

UNSEAL THEM

REEEEEEEEEEEE

its a bot. That's the third time today i've seen that exact line, but only by memory.

>haha

>historical events in history
kek. need sleep.

Didn't save it, and it's not my job to go looking. Don't believe what's going on? Nobody's stopping you from leaving.

Praise to the bakers. Thank you for your work.

Praise to the veterans. Thank you for your sacrifice.

President Trump is such a great leader, he is literally gonig to ring up the deep state for the Marines birthday. What's a better birthday present than that?

Because he thought his bank accounts would be getting frozen soon?

Do you recall what Clemenceau once said about war?

He said war was too important to be left to the generals. When he said that, 50 years ago, he might have been right. But today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

+++

who is a bot? the tripfag or me? lol

>do not try to answer any questions for anyone that might possibly be receptive to the narrative, because unless they aren't dumb enough to just accept all of the shit they're being fed then these threads will not work on them
you actually sound like a cult member

>happy birthday senpai marines!

Q IDENTIFIED
>Q IDENTIFIED
Q IDENTIFIED
>Q IDENTIFIED

youtube.com/watch?v=ov5kvWSz5LM

youtube.com/watch?v=CJ_CYS-KMjM

Shills will dispute this. If you dont know who SP is, i sugeest getting yourself up to speed.

>dystopiausa.com/storm-week-4-cresting-sticky-post/
Yes. can't tell from these photos if she's still got the boot on though.
fox6now.com/2017/11/09/hillary-clinton-praises-democrat-victories-during-book-tour-stop-in-milwaukee/

Yep. Imagine yourself being in the military and getting told to clean up after the CIA yet again.

Ringing up the deep state and a keg. And bitches.
Other than that, not sure it gets better for a marine. Maybe crayons.

>nao nao, no fighting senpai ;o

Anyone Been Here All Night? There was an user referring to a rypw of cryptography Involving A Trianlge With An Inverted One Above It

i likey dis wan.

plato.stanford.edu/archives/spr2016/entries/war/

Trump's Asia trip is almost over. If they're going to move while he's out of country, they need to get it done soon. He'll becoming back, what? Sunday?

Strange how the MSM is pushing this Roy Moore story so hard. #RoyMooreChildMolester is the number one trend in the US right now.

It's almost like they are trying to distract from actual pizzagating' that will be uncovered...

>too lazy to look through the info myself, anyone who doesn't do it for me is a larping faggot
you actually sound like a jew.

>shills will dispute this!
you're so ironic senpai ;]

YES

WILL BAKE ONE MORE

>WILL BAKE ONE MORE

WILL BAKE ONE MORE

>WILL BAKE ONE MORE

checked AND btfo
great post

Holy fuck, my keyboard went retarded. It was in discussion regarding the 41020 being a cypher, now I doubt it's true, but I am still curious of what it was.

Thanks to Q, I no longer care about reality.

>my sides
>why is jesus so hilarious?

STOP RESPONDING TO SHILLS!!!

classaction.org/media/sweigert-v-perez-et-al.pdf
here you go, dummy. you probably have a preconceived notion so you just take in this information and your mind molds it in whichever way supports the narrative you've already accepted. you're being controlled

hmmm big maybe and doubts. Explain his trip to China., etc... you know the drill.

oh im noticed ;o

>sorry i was bored with this one T.T

Seriously, wtf is this? I haven't gone into one of these since they started popping up.

You know that movie from 2003... KILL SHILL? :))

Seems weird to me that he's in Asia over Veteran's Day.

And you don't suppose it has anything to do with the current happening? Your wisdom and elite status humble me.