Its getting out of hand

Its getting out of hand...
youtu.be/GYF3K_POZhY

..le creatura...

bestie

We must keep making these memes.
We must propagate and spread them.}
We must banish the Amerimutt from these forums once and for all.
It's time the Europeans and other white races finally come together to expose and banish the MUTT.

>Austria
Look another muslim calling americans not white. Fuck off, it's an american world.

O SAY CAN YOU SHART, IN THE LOCAL WAL MART.
WHAT SO PROUDLY EXPELLED FROM ANUS LAST LEAKING
WHOSE BROAD STREAKS AND BROWN STAR THROUGH THE PERILOUS BLIGHT
O'ER THE AISLES WE WATCHED, SHIT GALLANTLY STREAMING
AND MUTTS NAPPY HAIR, NEGROES EVERYWHERE,
GAVE PROOF THAT OUR RACE IS 56% DISGRACE
O SAY DOES THAT SHITE SPANGLED BUMMER YET CUT
O'ER THE LAND OF THE SHART AND THE HOME OF THE MUTT

ON THE SHIT SMEARLY SEEN THROUGH THE CRACK OF THEIR SHORTS,
WHERE THE MUTT'S MONGREL HOST IN HIP HOP REPOSES,
WHICH SHOOTING WILL DISRUPT THEIR SLEEP,
AS AMERISHARTS SHOT AND NO NEWS EXPOSES
SHOT AND CORRUPTED, OUR CULTURE OBSCENE,
AS WE CRAP IN OUR PANTS AND WE LOVE TO BE SEEN
'TIS THE SHART SPATTERED BUMMER O' LONG MAY IT STAY
HOME OF THE POZ AND LAND OF THE GAY

Imagine being 100% white in America and being surrounded by these mongrels, terrifying.
IF there's any white Americans left we will reopen the underground railroad for you dudes.

>Look another muslim calling americans not white. Fuck off, it's an american world.

>Fuck off, it's an american world.
Stop right there criminal mutt

projecting thiiiiiis hard...
lol

More whitey's in USA than Austria, that's for sure.

We are not finished

ITS NOT ENOUGH YET

The Amerimutt has to bleed really really bleed and then this board might get good again when the Amerimutt and his 56% face doesn'tn derail every eruopean thread with his shitty : you aint white ahme shit posts

TURN ALL THE BURGERS

DO NOT LOOK AT THIS GIF.
WEAR MUTT PROTECTION GOGGLES.
DO NOT LET THIS GIF CORRUPT YOUR DNA.

Never really that funny to begin with.
Also, except for a few shitholes like California, racemixing doesn't really seem rampant in the states. The rest of the country seems more like black OR white, not both.
Stop participating in shill memes.

and the home of the whopper

%56

>projecting thiiiiiis hard...
>lol
says the shartinmart

it's just bants, no one on this board actually believes this.

everyone loves america :)

>koszmar

There are ZERO
>ZERO
Europeans ITT that are provably more European than me.

SHUT YOUR MOUTH ACHMED

WE ARE BEAUTIFUL WE ARE

t.

Why so butthurt if you arent a mutt?

>mexicunts get counted as white
> le 65% meme
Try harder faggot

>Fuck off, it's an american world.

>IM FUKKKCIIINGGG WHITE

>There are ZERO
>>ZERO
>Europeans ITT that are provably more European than me.

t. 1/1024 German and 1/8449489484942987 Italian pure Aryan

A literal muscle head

More whites in US than Poland too :). Way more.

>it's just bants, no one on this board actually believes this.
>everyone loves america :)

keep telling yourself that

These threads are always the same it's time to stop

I'M WHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITE

>62% British.
You haven't been to Britain lately have you? MUTT.

fucking lost my shit when it growled

shit’s hilarious

>rest of the country seems more black or white
Nah. Niggers are less than 14% of total pop. Most places are large white majority.

I love this meme :D

>it's time to stop

Why? are you feeling sorry for Mutts? I thought you guys didn't like race mixing

they knew it in 1944-italy as well

and none more butthurt

Could you imagine being so dumb you think a German mixed with the English makes a nigger?

>mfw US has almost as many Whites as the ENTIRE EUROPEAN UNION
:)

>The muttposter, after seeing , drops his laptop out the window in disgust, tears stinging at the corners of his eyes. "N-No... it can't be... there's a white person in America..."

>Suddenly realizing his life no longer has meaning, the muttposter takes up a new shitposting hobby. "Maybe I can bring back SHITTED posting," he says to himself.

Yes, "white" majority

>mutthurt

You filthy cucks are so bitter about your inevitable cultural death. Really activates the almonds watching you lash out at us.

IT ONLY GETS BETTER.

And, statistically speaking, every one of them is at least 95% white. Turns out a century of shitting on quadroons has a lasting impact.

You have to remember that all non-Americans have an inferiority complex. They have a psychological need to be butthurt over America as a defense mechanism against their insecurities. Every moment of their lives revolve around America and every single one of them is desperately in love with America despite all the shit they talk. Consider how they willingly spend all their time hanging around Americans on American websites like Sup Forums. What they really want is for Americans to recognize their existence and validate them, and when we don't appeal to their insecure needy satisfaction they get asspained and lash out. They are getting angry reading this and the overt declaration of the truths in this post, but none of them will leave Sup Forums despite the painfully illogical act of spending all your time hanging around Americans if you actually hate them. Their actions speak for themselves, non-Americans are like insecure girls desperately looking to be noticed from the alpha male and trash talking as a means to make themselves feel better when they don't get attention they so crave so badly.

thx saved

as opposed to past?

Don't lie, your ancestors or at least one of them was BLACKED.
That's if your ancestors weren't originally niggers who interbred with Irish (Which is why niggers all have Irish names like Tyrone)

That's one of the border guards who greets you at LAX, after checking your passport and ticket he often makes comments like "pffft Muhammad!".

So many whites!

That's moronic. You are displaying a lack of knowledge of the population of the US and of Europe or maybe an inability to tell the difference between two numbers.

Truely you are non white.

projecting thiiiiiis hard...
lol

White or 'white'?

>The meme that saved Sup Forums

>His culture consists of gay pride, race riots, morbid obesity, rampant disgusting consumerism, ideological subversion, forced diversity and a school/mass shooting every month that is forgotten about within three days, competitive eating contests and invading countries for oil and then installing a puppet government

>He counts Jews as white
>He counts Arabs as white
>He counts Turks as white
>He counts Berbers as white
>He counts Albos as white
>His country is still only 56% "white"

Shut up you mutt and weith your memeflag

another italian

Congrats on changing your demographic faster then the us. Good job with making Pakistan to get back at your former colony and then get colonized yourself.

>mongrelsplaining
tl;dr

Put quotation marks around white.

It seems like this meme is some hardcore d&c, but it's too funny i don't even care.

>I'm wyyte. My great grandpa was a Germano-Irish from paris