SWEDISH RADIO BROADCASTING ISIS PROPAGANDA

HOW BAD CAN IT GET FOLKS
twitter.com/TerrorEvents/status/928968280135602177

Who the fuck cares. It's Sweden. That country will be a smoldering crater in 10 years no matter what happens.

why didn't they do the sensible thing and herd them into an airtight room and then gas them?

Wow. I was just listening to The Caroleans Prayer by Sabaton on my way to work this morning, and now I read this.
I was literally singing along to the Lord's prayer in Swedish in traffic, here in America, I'm not even Swedish, and yet in Sweden, they are singing songs to Allah.
Its all just so tiresome.

burn sweden and UK to the ground when?

it wasn't swedish radio, it was a hijacked frequency

there arn't enough muslims in control of the country to do it yet, but damn if they aren't trying their best to.

Sweden is dead anyway who cares.

>Sweden houses isis terrorists
>us invades
>eu declares war
>US, Russia, Poland liberate eurabia

Niggmerica, and two third world shitholes. And how delusional are you if you think Poland would fight together with Russia, and that Russia would fight with the US?

السويد نعم

That's not how this works swedebro, to hijack a frequency of a radio station that's broadcasting in your area, you need to be more powerful than they are. You're not easily doing that.

What you can do, is target the radio station's antenna, which is usually served by a UHF or 2cm radio link between the studio and the tower. So, you over power the weak transmission, the tower accepts your new transmission as legitimate because it over powers the normal link, and the tower than repeats whatever you put in.

But, this attack vector has been known since the 70's after some hijackings, and here in the states we've done a ton with encryption and shit to cause this to be extremely hard.

So, either someone in the inside let someone else know the specific carrier tones and shit, gave them the keys to the encryption, or your society was so high trust that you guys never bothered protecting it.

T. Skykangz

>we should integrate child fucking, slavemasters, torturer sandniggers
>if you are a white man that leans conservative you are irredeemably evil

Give me one reason why I shouldn't defect from the west and dedicate my ENTIRE life to exterminating the west and all of it's fucking worthless people?

C'mon now user, don't you want THIS to be the future of your children?

kek I see what you did there.

just

You are no better. UK is housing it's returning ISIS terrorists same way.

Literal fucking demons on earth

SHARIA FOR THE EU
IT'S COMING SOMETIME AND MAYBE

California didn't ban guns to stop criminals
They banned guns to stop normal fucking people from killing literal demons that walk this earth.
Holy shit, spiritual warfare is a reality, and not a metaphor

How the fuck is letting ISIS fighters in to Sweden real. Like nigga just kill your government. Like nigga just murder anyone who protects them.

What it tells me is that there is at least one Isis remote control bomb making electrical engineer running around Sweden enlightening his fellows.

This seems about right, good that i have backout so that i can get myself out of here when it all crumbles. Let the swedes die out, they failed at evolution..

this.

>when it all crumbles

what more do you need?

Swedish caliphate soon

Because our governments want millions of foreigners here. If they allow the most objectionable examples then you cannot argue against the myriad lesser ills. This is, for example, why niggers are pushed so hard.