Hello, Sup Forums...

Hello, Sup Forums. I am a young white woman who has lurked here a while and thinks this question warrants its own thread.

I noticed you all tend to have a specific hatred for white women, ostensibly because we refuse to go out with guys like you. If we want to enjoy our youth or experiment with a large, suave black man, we are whores to you.

Don't you see your expectation of white women to be beautiful virgins with eyes only for you is asking us to do a lot of work for little, if any, reward, given that you are largely undesirable yourselves?

Fuck off, roastie whore!

I'm not white. Would you date and experiment with me?

Nice LARPING bro. If it was really a White girl who wrote the OP and actually looked like the girl in the OP, she would be with an Asian guy than a Black guy.

ASIAN MEN >>>>>>>>>>>>>> WHITE MEN > BLACK MEN

/thread

>inb4 300+ replies

>ASIAN MEN >>>>>>>>>>>>>> WHITE MEN > BLACK MEN

Not political, roastie fuck off and hang yourself with 30.
in all fields guys

This doesn't contradict my question.

The only White girls that Black guys get are fat & ugly.
The only Asian girls that White guys are poor 3rd worlders from the Phillipines/Thailand.

Meanwhile Asian guys get the best White girls.

>Meanwhile Asian guys get the best White girls.

Shut the fuck up, whore

Fuck off and die kike

>Don't you see your expectation of white women to be beautiful virgins with eyes only for you is asking us to do a lot of work for little, if any, reward, given that you are largely undesirable yourselves?

wrong mindset. women put in much less work to obtain a love relationship in the first place, so I don't know what you're getting at here.

plus, racemixing is disgusting. you know it. I know it. you should love and appreciate your fellow white men around you just as much as they love and appreciate you so that future white roasties can be white and beatiful.

plus, nothing wrong with a rightwing mindset. I guess only extremists are undesirable but mostly Sup Forums is just memeing it up hard because that's Sup Forums being Sup Forums.

>We refuse to go out with guys like you

Larp harder nigger kike

I am not one of the allegedly "young, undesirable men" in your age group that visits Sup Forums. I am an elder.

These boys are right. You are an undesirable whore.

When men are young, they are fairly worthless. They are poor, with no confidence and not much in the way of success. The reason for this is because they don't have a vagina to trade for goods, services, or access to wealth and power. You on the other hand do have a vagina. You can use that vagina to get access to stuff neither made nor created by you. This is why HRC was such a cunt. She vagina-ed her way into power and thought no one would notice. You are the same way, literally all you have is a vagina. All the men you are down on are worth more than 100 of you. These young men will get old, and most of them will be like me, well off financially, a couple of careers under their belts, with some degree of success in life. Your virginity, your purity is all you have to offer them. Once you spoil that by getting fucked by a nigger or the 100 Chads, you have given away, wasted the only thing you have of any value to men actually worth having.

But hey, it is your pussy, do what you want to with it. Just don't get mad when men worth having don't want your ugly worn out coal stained box.

get a load of this jew

I don't have trouble getting dates.
I have trouble enjoying myself when I'm on one.

Women have terrible attitudes and women dislike other women for that exact reason.

“As a woman...”. Kike.

We don't expect virgins, just don't be a disgusting coal burning whore. There are decent white women left, I married and had kids with one. But you sound like a whore.

So the idea that you guys, who are largely overweight, unsuccessful otakus, won't want us because we're "whores" for enjoying life is supposed to be a punishment?

all people ask is for you to not fuck niggers

that's all, its not fucking hard

Women control the reproductive cycle of our species. Whites are being outbred by the other races at an alarming rate. We are losing our culture and societies. White women are the cause of this. White women who are with other ethnicities are just salt in the wound.

Being a virgin is normal. Being a whore isn't. Only the bed of Marriage will solve that issue. Also, abstaining from sex isn't that much work.

You hit the nail on the head. You think that having a vagina gives you value.

That is the problem and why we call you a whore. You fuck black men until they beat the shit out of you and then try to marry a successful white many so you can rip him off...white women are whores..own it.

Nobody cares what you do, roastie whore.

weak bait

kys

Get out of here shill.

>not spreading your legs is hard work

i think milkers would be in order. proof now.

White guys who sit in their "mancaves" of video games and anime girls aren't to blame for your replacement rate concern. Ok.

Tits of GTFO!

>not being a degenerate, mudsharking whore
>asking too much

This is why we hate you, this is why you deserve to be burned alive.

Go with the apes you fucking whore. No white guys wants you.

>fem user
>300+ replies, everytime

when will you learn?

>Sage

Autists and shills girl, autists and shills

Open bob and shos vagene, bitch lasagnia.
t. Pajeet

>Don't you see your expectation of white women to be beautiful virgins with eyes only for you is asking us to do a lot of work for little, if any, reward
i guess coercion is the only language women understand

by coercion i mean rape btw, this is a shout out to our martyred bros in r/incels

Don't try to lift that bell you might hurt yourself sweety xx

To add further irony, you want a beautiful virgin who is somehow a sex goddess to show you everything because you guys are virgins yourself (obviously) . Lol

CRACKER BITCH SAYS WHAT

>asking us to do a lot of work for little, if any, reward
>not whoring yourself is now considered a lot of work
The absolute state of western women

It isn't a punishment right now. Not at this point in your life. I work in a professional male dominated environment. Nice everything pretty much. The men who are still married didn't marry coal burning whores. The ones who made the mistake and did regretted it.

The women who married niggers or who had your mindset when they were young are typically single at this point. And, no one wants them. Literally no one. Worn out, sad women who are way past the wall. Know who the well off middle aged men are? The guys you are putting down now.

75 - 80% of these young guys posting here are going to be just fine. Good jobs and wealth in the future. Kind of goofy now but not later. You on the other hand have power and the magic elixir of owning a vagina. What you could do is find a fine red pilled young man who is a little rough around the edges and be his help and companion in life. Trust me, in 30 or so years when your tits are sagging, ass is fat, and no men pay attention other than to hurry your fat ass through the checkout line, that guy you were loyal to will give you what you really need but are too stupid to know that you need.

So is it a"punishment"? Not yet........

You like everyone else conveniently ignore the second point that the prize of getting with a socially awkward alt righter isn't exactly a reward.

Being a virgin female is attractive to any male due to the fantasy of falling in love and living a life happily ever after.

Congrats you blew it on a nigger.

Look love, given that a lot of the posters on here are clueless virgins. But they doesn't mean they have to lower their standards. The fact is a bloke is better off not getting into permanent relationships. It's not as if sex is hard to get these days. The only real reason is children, but not some other blokes.

it takes no effort not to be a whore.

why do you come on here and beg large, suave Celtic men for forgiveness tho

As a Japanese, if a woamn has fuckec black I don’t gonna marry. Simple. Like Filipino woman is whore

Alanis Morrisette school of irony.

no man wants a "sex goddess"
that is a synonym for a filthy, goddamn whore

tits or gtfo

>socially awkward alt righter
Sup Forums is not "alt-right." You need to go back.

All women have to do to be attractive is practice impulse control. Don't hop on every dick that unzips in front of you and don't eat 16 cakes a day. Do that, and you'll be able to find an attractive, successful man fairly easily.

PROVIDE EVIDENCE WITH TIME STAMP THAT U R A GIRL.
Only then will we be able to have a proper discussion.

Great wisdom in these posts, this is how sexual relationships were at pretty much the entireity of human history, the hyper-sexualized hypergamy of today cannot be rationalised because it quite simply cannot lead to social harmony and social cohesion that develops into a family. Instead what you get is the drifting of the genders, isolation, loneliness and depression.

>I noticed you all tend to have a specific hatred for white women,
Faggots, ZIonists, and paid goverment shills want to scare women away. Women create an actual community. The Alt-Right for example, which is CIA and russian operatives are mostly gay guys and Jews. We've proven it and hacked their shit before. But Sup Forums is dead now and will never recover because there are too many groups on here looking to fuck with the culture they fear. They even invented a movement called MGTOW which was run by Jewish Israeli agents and only targeted white men. Then they stole our culture and used our words like "redpilling".

see this fucking shill

wow this place is full of newfags

It's "TITS OR GTFO"

learn it, live it, reap its rewards

yeah but i'm not a filthy woman am i

>If we want to enjoy our youth or experiment with a large, suave black man

Legit ruined my day

>The women who married niggers or who had your mindset when they were young are typically single at this point
97% of interracial children with black fathers are raised by single moms.

she* (mind the asterix) is a normie and I will treat her as one.

White women are the enemy

Trap detected.

>Don't you see your expectation of white women to be beautiful virgins with eyes only for you is asking us to do a lot of work for little
I don't expect you to be a virgin. I expect you not be a useless cunt. Ie be capable of being a good mother. But if you have fucked half the football team then I don't want you to be my partner.

> I am a whore and want to fill my hole with a
> butt plug.

Sweetie, no one hates you. We are just sad to see you devalue yourself to becoming a cock hole.

Most men on Sup Forums have a sexual partner just like you, the difference is in the mentality.

Expecting someone to be a virgin is akin to expecting someone not to have aids, and bringing the number of sexual partners to 0 helps.

The only reason women today can get away with fucking niggers and being whores that have no respect for men, is because when they fuck up and get pregnant or something, the state is there to be their man. Ie welfare and court systems. Before that safety net from big daddy guv, women had to more cautious with their decisions

Based as always!

When I was young the guys wanted us to be whores, and ever wanting marriage and family pretty much had them out the door. It may balance itself in a generation or two...

You are doing the Lord's work, user.

Because pussy was everywhere. Women were culturally encouraged to have as many partners as possible.

Obviously bait, but an interesting enough question.

> Don't you see your expectation of white women to be beautiful virgins with eyes only for you is asking us to do a lot of work for little, if any, reward, given that you are largely undesirable yourselves?

Yes. Many guys here feel entitled to an attractive girlfriend, while refusing to even glance at women who are as unattractive as they are.

> I noticed you all tend to have a specific hatred for white women, ostensibly because we refuse to go out with guys like you. If we want to enjoy our youth or experiment with a large, suave black man, we are whores to you.

I wouldn't date a white woman who was with a black guy, but I have no hatred of white women in general.

I don't have any moral objections to sexual experimentation. I'm not a puritan.

>ostensibly
why are you lying about being female user?

>Yes. Many guys here feel entitled to an attractive girlfriend, while refusing to even glance at women who are as unattractive as they are.
I will date girls considerably less attractive than me, I just like really slender women for whatever reason

I love Southern conservative white women, not you degenerate leftist city whores.

>I don't have any moral objections to sexual experimentation. I'm not a puritan.

You are a degenerate.

>incel otakus on welfare at 21 will be wealthy in 30 years and you'll regret it

Think I'll take my chances, as will most women.

Yessss i want a new face for america!
Fiki fiki beautiful princess, we need female goblins now

motherfucking this.

I have other objections to promiscuity than moral objections.

you have 2 options before i answer your questions:
1. tell me why its necessary for us to know that you are a woman showing you arent just attentionwhoring
b) post tits with timestamp
until then sage

why are japs so based, all the fucking time

They can't have a child. They can only inpregnate.

Everyone who refuses to have a family and kids is a problem. Don't shift the blame, just because someone isn't doing their part doesn't mean you don't have to do yours.

caped

>17
>pedophile
This is what feminism looks like

TITS, THEN GTFO YOU ROASTIE WHORE.

Japs are always based!

Of course you will. You will do this because you are what you are. Women who are not like you are what they are. One does not plant carrots and get corn. You are going to go "experiment" and let the forbidden dark fruit plow your holy of holies. Why? You think there are no successful right leaning conservative guys your age? Ones who meet you standards right now? Are you fucking stupid? You will do this because you want to - same reason most people do things in life. You want to be a whore. So go be one.

In 30 years a guy like me is going to look at you with equal parts pity and contempt. I literally work with you in 30 years. I see your future and you are too stupid to listen. Like I said, go get plowed by the dark snake. "Experiment". You were warned.

LOL I'm 30 and I know tons of women like you. This is an early age to have lines on your face but they all do. They try to take happy kikebook pics with their cute little mixed kids but you can see that sunken in look of despair and regret ..it's irremovable.

This
Sup Forums is Sup Forums now

Anyone can be any age on the internet. Fuck outta here!

>17
Time for you to leave. This board is for 18+ only

underage b& incoming, bye

>tfw Sup Forums tier posts about an user's personal life have an effect on American political discourse

Come back when you are legal

how you treat normies:
>tell them to GTFO
>ask for tits (if female)

you learn a new thing every day, newfag

yeah enjoy being a single mother for the rest of your life just so your young self can """experiment"""

is this a joke
it must be a troll
a proper "marriage material" woman would never talk about experimenting with a large suave black man. thats how i know its a troll.
if you think thats something a respectable european man wouldnt mind findijng out then you are not only a used up whore but a dumb one at that.
the ideal is a virgin, but most people nowadays realize thats difficult.
ill say it clearly for you
you should be SAGED by anyone with a brain
SAGE SAGE SAGE irl and on here

wow that QUEEN must have had so many black cocks it turned her into a woman/demon.

YOU NEVURRRR GO BACK WHEN YA'LL GO BLAKKK NOM SAYIN? DAYYYUMMM

Good goyim hehehe

It's the same effect when you see a good looking man with an ugly or fat chick.