Sister engaged

My sister just got engaged to a mudslime. He seems nice enough, but can you ever really trust a dunecoon pol?

Hahahahahah
Where is he from?

You failed. Anything bad that happens to her is on you.

Lebanon. What should I do user?

Why are you posting this? Congratulations?

>that flag
>that post
go back

Could have been worse. Imagine if he was a nigger or a jew

>why are you posting this?

Nufag detected

kill him and make it appear he ran off and joined ISIS. You will have to take time to plant the evidence etc but you can do it.

He might be Christian then. You sure he's muslim?

Here's what you do.

1. Break off all contact with both of them.

Well now it's too late.
I already had this conversation with my sister a while ago
It's about staying what you are kind of speech.
It worked.

At least your sister wouldn't cuck her husband without facing consequences.

Lmfao. My cousin married a Negro, half my family disowned her.

and now you have to live through that?
Poor, user :/ some kike has cursed you

Yes, he's muslim. Supposedly "non-practicing," or "he doesn't take it seriously".

I meant poor user* not poor, user kek

Denounce your sister, cut any contacts with her. For you she might as well be dead.

Right up until the kids are born, and then all of a sudden your sister's wearing a hijab and the kids are raised to be pious Muslims.

But in any case, the kids will barely have any genetic relation to you, so don't go out of your way to help them.

Race traitor family kills me inside. Brother married a Jew....

If he really doesn't take Islam seriously, you should persuade him to convert to Christianity if he really love your sister.

at their wedding, you hold a toast with powerpoint. In one of powerpoint slides you have picture of mohammad. When they kill you, you will become martyr for good cause.

even if he is good at taqiyya it's his radical cousins you gotta worry bout

Invite him to alcohol and ham sandwiches. Then you'll know if he's non practicing, a salafist in disguise will go full jihadi on you if you do that.

I swear I've caught him praying towards Mecca before, just not in the conventional way with a rug on the ground.

Lebanese and roaches are ok. But still, it's gonna be a problem.

if you are afraid of death,
when doing you can contact police before and say there is bomb. they will come just as you are executed, perfect plan.

don't be a piece of shit and be happy for you sister

take them out to lunch or do something nice

larping on pol is fun and everything but don't let it effect your real life

Stay away from her and make sure she stays away from your family as much as possible. She is a Black Sheep now.

Disavow her.

Your family line didn't survived through generations of struggle so she can be impregnated by an animal.

People do stupid shit because they are free of consecuences.
Show her that her actions have consequences.

Soon your family will be famous

she will get pregnant and she will never meet his parents most likely he will be too ashamed to show her to them

Just like that one who run some frogs over with a truck in Marseilles

This

> roaches are ok
This is why noone takes you seriously, Gupta.

show him picture of mohammadn prophet,
if you are not killed during the week maybe he is telling truth

Turkic Muslims are far better than south Asian or Arabic Muslims, faggot. Atleast the Muslims in places like Istanbul etc

Rug on the ground is the conventional way tho.

>American flag
In that case your sister marrying and getting kids with a shitskin is okay. All white americans are mixed anyway

>but can you ever really trust a dunecoon pol?

A non muslim dunecoon...maybe
a muslim one...never

>white girl marries a muslim

Flag checks out

You family is human trash and you have no self respect if you don't get them broken up with a cellphone and a $500 whore.

We're going to kill your family in the war by the way. Fuck you traitors.

Ham sandwiches may be unnecessary and it halal to eat pork if it gets you some dead infidels in perspective anyway.

But he should definitely get him shitfaced and then start asking some leading questions about ISIS and shit. If he's a jihadist in disguise he'll slip and say something incriminating or just outright go into religious rage, cause what's on sober mind is on drunken tongue.

t. interrogation by vodka pro

Break ties, she needs to be punished.

No.

Roaches are not all Turkic people.
Roaches are Turks.
Learn difference, it can save your life.

>We're going to kill your family in the war by the way.

why the fuck does it matter?
he's a shitskin at the end of the day and wether he worships rabbi Yeshua or Muhammad it doesn't fucking matter.

What sister? You no longer have a sister user.

>Lebanese and roaches are ok. But still, it's gonna be a problem.

>Poo IP
When you're lower grade than a sub-species you don't say these stuff

If he says he doesn't want to rape and destroy the western world, he's either lying or is brainwashed about Islam. Never trust him, Muslims are worse than niggers 100X

Gas your sister user I know it would be painful for you but its important

Sage. Bullshit thread

t. Mohammed

I'd trust the person she's engaged to in a heartbeat over her racist bigot of a brother who refers to muslims as 'mudslime' and 'dunecoon'

Digits confirm what u do

learn to speak english properly you utter subhuman

Preach
Do this
Jews are better. They don't force judaism and they don't have retard level IQs like mohammedans

>pretending you have a say in this
you are less than subhumans

(((you))) have to go back, plebbit

My math teacher in high school was from lebanon and he passed me all 4 years even though I did nothing.

At least he's diluting their blood lines too.

Nice flag, faggot.

This is why you burgers have to be open with your racism.

Calm down Satan.

>Memeflagtard
Come out come out faggot.

If he's not down with the axis of resistance, he has got to go.

Any White man has a say who their daughter or sister dates retard.

how much did he pay for your sister?

This. Mudslime in 3rd generation are pretty radical and more inclined to "their homeland". There is no such thing as integration. Say goodbye to that part of your family. As hard as it sounds.

Numale detected

Christian HBK activated! Deus vult!

look on the bright side, he'l lkeep the bitch in line

czeched

One of my best friends is half Lebanese. He is a pretty intresting guy and is pretty fucked up emotionally. He looks white, has sandy blonde hair, doesn't look like a dune coon or anything.

His dad is Muslim, and his mom is Christian. His dad left his mom and went to Liberia to marry a 22 year old village girl. The girl was younger then him.

Anyways, this half Lebanese guy I am talking about. He is very red-pilled and does not have a high opinion of his dad, Islam or the middle east (he has visited his cousins in Lebanon. He also supports Trump. Other then that though, he I think he has allot of self hate. I feel for him.

you can always trust a rabid dog...to bite you.

If he's not Muslim its not that big of a deal

user your sisters race doesn't even matter we can't let these Muslim fuckers spread. Wear a wire or something of the nature and get him to admit some incriminating shit. Dig for dirt on this fuck.

Is he a Bazzi

She is playing with fire. I knew a girl who married a Muslim. He was from Iran, I think. Such a "nice guy." Once she married him, he became an abusive and controlling asshole. She stayed with him, like a moron, they had two kids, and he kept trying to get her to leave the country with him. Finally her parents drove hundreds of miles to her home (of course the first thing he did after marrying her was move several states away) and helped her load the kids and some clothes into the van, and took her and the kids to live with them. Took forever for that divorce to go through. This was one case where the woman winning full custody of the kids was a good thing. If her parents hadn't stepped up, I don't know what would have happened to that girl.

just prepare for the fact that some day there might be a situation where you as a brother are entitled to beat the shit out of him, or worse.

Gf's sister is dating some manlet guatamalan
I don't know wtf to do but I don't want my kids to have brown cousins

It's like indians with pajet

Even a nigger is better than a muslim. Though Libanon is pretty BLEACHED as far as I know.

they can't help to be over passionate about stuff. make sure that he does not beat her.

>paying for a Muslim's meal

Kys my man

At least Jews look white mostly.

all the "non-practicing" muslims i ever met are womanizers, sex adicts or degenerates

this, 50/50 chance.

>t. jew on vacation

Jews have decent IQ and color, much better to marry one than retarded boon or a fucking mental muslime.

You're a leaf and fucked out of the gate. Kill yourself now and avoid the suffer.

Pajeet please, both of them are better than poos

My sister is with a t*n*s**n. My family is from Albania and my mother regrets bringing us here for more opportunities now. We consider her dead now, we cut all contacts as a family, my aunt, my uncle, my other aunt in Albania and my grandfathers in Albania as well. We don't even mention her like she never existed, got her out of inheritance (Albanian law admits it), blocked all mails, her phone number etc at the operator and had her removed from the tax declaration form (she's still a student so she normally appears with the family). My father died in Afghanistan with NATO but in a way I'm happy he never had the chance to see this. In Albania we could have killed the gypsie (only non whites there) but here you can get in trouble for even calling an Arab "Arab", so we erased her like she died instead. I'm engaged to a Spanish girl from Asturias and am my family loves her so the issue is not some kind of backward tribal behaviour of my family, nor a religious issue, we're supposed to be "Muslim" but we have been agnostic as far as I know up to my great grandfathers on all sides. It's really a skin colour issue for us Albanians and she stained our whole family with that. Either do something and kill the nigger or remove your sister from your life user, you don't have to live through the humiliation of going in a house full of shitskins who eat on the floor and call it a day.

So he's Shia?

It could have been a fuckload worse. He could have been Sunni.

>t*n*s**n
tan-skin?

Tunisian, aka arab-berber shitskin mongrel aka not white.
If it was even a Mexican or Argentinan with all euro ancestry and light features it could have passed, the line to not cross is white non-white for us. Jews and Turks don't get a pass even if they're white looking though for obvious reasons.