Canadian Radio

Each morning I drive my girlfriend to work, here are the topics discussed in my ~30 minute car ride.

1. Educating children about Native Treaties
2. Recognizing the black soldiers and making a memorial wall and stuff in Toronto for them
3. How so many Jews survived Auschwitz and gas chambers and some guy who is writing a book about it.
4. Surprisingly, the Paradise Papers. Unsurprisingly, about nothing that important, primarily ticket scalping.

Wow

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0
archive.is/P4eof
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I appreciate you update
Thanks

It's a shitshow. But it gives you a look into how Canadians are made to feel about (((identity))) politics when they are barraged with this stuff everyday.

Look up Gloria J. Epstein, Ontario supreme court judge.
Then look up her husband Seymour
Those two are responsible for steering Canada into the communist s#ithole they want it to become

we cant even do anything about it, these guys are passing laws that are making it illegal to even criticize their decisions

might as well just move north away from the shithole cities or move to a non cucked country, its over for us

Recently there was one they did about making the internment camps for the Japanese seem like concentration camps where we killed thousands.
Hey pol, would you rather be in a forced gated community in Canada or a Japanese camp where they see how many heads they can cut off in a row or 731 you?

CBC is run by a Giga kike and its all gas and no breaks now to counter the growth of white nationalism.
Last weekend it was an hour with a Jewish author (that only recently discovered she was a Jew) who's book was a fictional account of the settlement of Jews in Palestine and of course she spoke for the Palestinians
LoL they're desperate

How do we fix this shit ? So far Quebec was not exposed to the whole 71 genders, until I heard some sociologist rant about how in the future people wont be born with a gender because children decide who they are.

Need to stop giving them all government funding. Remember that CBC was going to run the natural course and go under but the liberal government dumped money on them at the start of the term.

s-seventy one?

You don't respect the 6 gorillion genders? What are you a bigot?

I guess better memorize all the genders and pronouns, ect. I don't know how I could ever live with myself if I ever disrespected someones gender.

all canadian media is garbage

When there are trillions of genders but only two political positions. Communist or Nazi.

>muh CBC
Bell shill. Give those gvt shekels to Ezra

American Late Night Talk Show

>Host walks out
>Audience applauds
>Host smugly looks into camera
>Audience begins clapping louder
>Host adjusts tie and tries to look even more smug
>Audience begins screaming, clapping even louder, and laughing hysterically
>Host makes no movement at all, his face completely emotionless
>Audience goes silent
>Host puts his smug look back on
>Stares into camera
>"Trump's an idiot"
>Audience loses their minds, they clap until their hands are bleeding, laugh until their throat is sore, and sit there amazed at the comedic genius of the host

My friend was paid by a Canadian girl to travel thousands of miles by plane and stay in her house for months and fuck her as a NEET

And she was fit and attractive

Get your shit together Canada. Fuck I wish I lived there, so much pussy, so few real men

Are you calling me a shill? I'm saying don't give any of them government funding.

>Fuck I wish I lived there, so much pussy, so few real men
But are the women less skanky than here?

>CBC

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0

i don't know if you ever saw this, but this is a must see people. Biege power!

He's lying lol

American women are the biggest sluts in the world, everyone knows this.

>implying we are not force fed this shit down the pipes into our t.v stations as well. People unironically believe political expert Steven Colbert

>Gloria J. Epstein
>Seymour
the nose knows...

Are you a cuck?

>But are the women less skanky than here?
Sadly, no. They've had their minds shaped and molded by the same trash media ideas as the rest watching the filth that comes from the Hollywood industry.

educate people about propaganda without any political leanings, people don't like being mind fucked, and will reject this nonsense

Canadian radio sucks, in other news OP is a faggot, and even CBC is calling the liberals out for their stupid 18-month childcare plan.
archive.is/P4eof

Luckily my city's local AM station is run by conservatives. It's a very popular station over here too.

CBC is garbage. That old bitch with the pretentious voice triggers me hard.

Look at the CBC ombudsman. I don't think I've seen anyone this kikey in a while.
Yes Canadians, the person responsible for ensuring there is no bias in cbc reporting is a fucking merchant caricature.

I love listening to AM, only way to get away from the cesspit of country music, pop, or the same 40 classic rock songs repeated.

A month ago they interviewed some bitch who was fired for tweeting all white guys are racists, and proceeded to defend her.

"It's time now for Ontario Morning. Good morning, I'm Wei Chen."

kek

There is nothing wrong with being transgender or Jewish.

CBC is tax payer fed propaganda That sucks liberal dick and makes Tumblr blush with it's leftist bias. It's both infuriating and hilarious to listen to

>listening to radio in general
lel

Agreed. AM for news/talk, FM for classic rock.

Off the roof you go faggot. Or would you prefer gas?

bump. this morning they were saying the majority of the homeless in toronto are "refugees" from other countries

Fucking white people are so rude and ugly

>1. Educating children about Native Treaties
I fucking wish we had some native treaties here, at least then we would have some legal backing on keeping subrubs white, but that's illegal because muh discrimination. I'll never understand the sheer hypocrisy of bawwing at native rights when they're brown but villifying them if they're white.

This is a hate crime. Would you like to be reported to the police or will you apologize?

*suburbs, Freudian slip

>tfw get USA conservative talk radio on drive to work
>imus in morning, rush at noon, hannity drive home

feelsgood

LOL
"There is nothing wrong with cutting ur dick off"

I've lived in both countries, Id say Canadas are slightly worse off. Although, depending where you are as in any place there are traditional people

It's chemical castration, not actually chopping your p*nis off.

I really wanna fuck Kathy Griffin, is that weird?

kek.
the city i used to live in
>95% white
>took in "family" refugee
>like 10 people oy vey
>literally disappeared despite having house paid for and everything

No racism in here thanks.

Spends 30 minutes driving wife to work. Lol kek. You pick her up to cuck?

Gotta get SiriusXM and listen to Patriot 125. Way better than anything on the AM/FM dial.

I would let a refugee live in my tiny $700,000 apartment and fuck my gf

Did you not get the memo? We are an Islamic country now. Hate speech is only against Allah and Muslims. I'm pretty sure you are the one guilty of the hate speech for going against the teachings of the Koran.

>the person responsible for ensuring there is no bias in cbc reporting is a fucking merchant caricature
imagine my shock...