What are the most AMERICAN places in the USA?

What are the most AMERICAN places in the USA?

Im talking proper Americana, you know diners, baseball, shit like the cover of that Supertramp album

Im visiting next year as I need to escape this Islamic shithole London and interact with white people again before I go insane and I've always loved the whole idea of the American dream, diners, drive in movies etc

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_smoking_bans_in_the_United_States
youtu.be/-hSMzrWZCAE
youtu.be/5Rg6mgHy47E
youtu.be/ksw7_FwFS90
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2638600/The-families-two-British-holidaymakers-murdered-Florida-face-fresh-anguish-teenage-killer-attempts-conviction-overturned.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Come to the midwest

Sioux City, SD.

Great album OP

american or white?

come to Colorado, visit Colorado Springs and stick to the north side of the city and you'll get your white on. Plus you can visit the Air Force Academy, Garden of the Gods, etc

outside of Pittsburgh

Ohio easy. Fairs, fireworks, baseball, diners, corn fields.

Everywhere besides major cities and the south is America

>interact with white people
>visit 56% land

Alabama man myself but best place to experience the more rural life without the rural is pigeon forge Tennessee. Tons of shit to do and also places to see old south if you look carefully enough. Plus no niggers.

When I was over there I quite liked Richmond, Virginia. Just the right combination of modern city with old school American bars, grills and Confederate war memorials.

Tijuana.

was thinking that

Never heard of it but thats what im looking for, first place that came to mind was Texas since its popular and stereotypically American from what Ive seen, but its a bit too obvious place if you know what I mean

I live in South London mate anything is better than this shithole

>Colorado
Bahahahahahha..... BAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Stay far far away from this smug pompous state. My God CO is like if California survived on nothing but their own farts and trust funds for 22 years, then migrated to Colorado to tell everyone how to live. Then the "natives" who hate everyone, between the Beaners and Native Americans who hate whites. Overrated state, people are all shit
SouthEast bud. Come to the the Appalachian parts of SC, NC, or Tennessee can. If you go Midwest look at Kansas

I'm in love with 50's America still.

The chrome, the cars, the woman, the music. the freedom.

My dream is to buy a 1957 Chevy bel air.

>Richmond, Virginia
didnt they just make a tranny the mayor or some shit, sounds like its full of commies desu

Croydon here, I dont go out at night anymore.

I have 2 children, both girls and I'm scared for them if i stay in London.

What do?

We looked at collage for the eldest, Greenwich and its 100% Somali and Black Muslims

Didnt see one white girl, so my daughter would 100% get raped.

most of Colorado, Iowa, Indiana...

North Dakota.

When I lived in Sweden there was a decent size 50s subculture. They were called "ragers". They all had big American cars, cuffed jeans, white t-shirts and Elvis hair. We pretty funny to watch them drive around town.

Just stay the hell away from Toledo, which is Detroit Jr.

Actually most of these are good suggestions. Just go to almost any rural or small town area that is practically all white and you'll find what you're looking for.

Stay in bongland. You're better of there.

I mean, come on, move to USA. You are basically american anyways..

he doesn't want to vacation in poverty and see redneck ugliness Skeeter

I live in Tooting man, shit sucks, noone has ever bothered me though since I grew up around here and kind of know all the dealers and shit, went to school with most of them.

only place I can think of is north london where all the jews are, no idea where isnt a complete dump

its really fucking hard to move to the USA if your an actual contributor to society, guy I know had to wait 6 years then was told no

I used to have a quiff and hang about with those guys, we just loved American diners, pinballs machines, white big T with your fags in the arms, 501's, converse trainers, denim jacket, i loved 50's music, Marilyn Monroe was my dream date

I just wanted to be American and live in a happy days set.

TAKE A LOOK AT MY GIRLFRIEND
CAUSE SHE'S THE ONLY ONE I GOT

Geesh, I thought it was easier for people from anglosphere.

The Appalachians are beautiful and people are still decent, unlike CO where your rabid homeless population is overflowing and people act holier than thou all the fuckin time. Living in CO was a huge wake up call to me of how much progress politics suck, and how absolutely shitty people on the West coast can be. Enjoy little California

>guy I know had to wait 6 years then was told no
too bad he wasn't the world's oldest teenager from some sandpit in the middle of nowhere, then they'd have given him thousands in welfare

Probably the midwest at this point, what you are looking for is more of an idea than a reality in most of the country. I would avoid the south personally.

>shit like the cover of that Supertramp album

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams

Any state in black or green with the exception of Texas (see below).
These places are frozen in time. Diners with smoking sections in them still exist.
It feels like real freedom to be able to light up in doors. I do not smoke regularly but whenever I visit these states, I'm sure to light up in a diner with a cup o' joe to get a classical American experience.

Texas has smoking bans in most counties and most people have some Mexican in them there, so you cannot get the authentic American experience, avoid it at all costs.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_smoking_bans_in_the_United_States

Or, do like my neighbour did. Just overstay your visa. He's now working in some car repair shop near New York. Shit's weird man.

Upper Midwest, Idaho, Montana, upper south.

Pretty much anywhere in Tennessee outside of Memphis(new africa), and some parts of Nashville. Lots of that frontier spirit and fuck the government attitude that founded this country here.

America and Germanic heritage go hand in hand, I'd say Midwest or Northwest. Anyehere else is full of mongrels.

youtu.be/-hSMzrWZCAE

When i was growing up we had some Jamaicans and West Indians and the odd poo in loo, but now... the Somali and Afghans and Muslims have taken over, over taking the blacks now, most of the crime here is Somali fighting Blacks over taxi rights, somali men keep smashing up and burning Jamaican taxi firms..

The somalis are fucking cancer, most of the people who i grew up with have fucked off, to where i dont know.

I hate Tony blair, if i ever see him...
wew

He's yanking you dad, SD decided reservations were racist so all the timber and prairie niggers live there in ghettos.

I'm Spurs, I sit next to the Yid Army.

>diners

Between cities, it's still a normal, nice place.

You can find Americana everywhere here. Just go off the beaten path and there it will be. Diners, antique shops, farm stands, museums, and the local towns folk who will direct you go anywhere you ask, if you ask politely.

Do you have an area in mind? Each state has something unique to offer, I've been to most of them.

>Just go to almost any rural or small town area that is practically all white and you'll find what you're looking for.

In Ohio yes, but you also have about a 50/50 chance of these places being a rundown opiate addict riddled shit hole where half the population is on welfare

>It feels like real freedom to be able to light up in doors.
spoopy user, I had this thought last night.
when I think about it, the smoking ban was one of the first big post 9/11 freedoms we gave up.
Maybe it's time we may may'd the end of the smoking bans and brought freedom back to bars. I'm not a smoker but this nanny state shit drives me crazy familia

I dream of America

My Auntie and Uncle are both professors teaching in California universities, would that help my application if i wanted to move?

I want to leave the UK, Im scared here now.

Kansas City has barbeque, baseball, and a kickass WWI museum.

Also, go to walmart and get yourself a big ass Bowie knife to LEGALLY stab niggers with if they start any shit. You can shoot them too, bit no guns for you bong.

texas is horrible for tourism, unless you like wetbacks

austin is pretty white but its also a liberal shithole, its something you have to get accustomed to, and not a touristy place, it's also too busy now

san antonio has the alamo but the city itself is pretty horrible overall

houston and dallas are not even places, they're just endless urbanity, its actually hard to traverse them in one day without getting on a major highway

el paso was quaint 20 years ago, you can still cross the border to juarez and pretend to be an immigrant, the transition to mexico does feel like you're traveling to another country, a horrible, primitive spain

if you want to see cowboy hats and oil rigs you're shit out of luck, the state is just too big and spread out, you're only going to find cities and tiny little nowhere towns

I'm familiar with the hill country, it's a wilderness that never ends, with little towns every 20 minutes or so, almost creepy how little civilization there is in so much open space, and not that different from the area near texoma, just, you know, less hills

absolutely no breakfast in america diners in conspicuous places

Its fucking ridiculous, he was married had kids and had already bought a big ass house in Florida, then at the very last minutes it all fell apart, madness

It's just as bad as Britain here. People here are shit.

AY YO HOLD UP. Did OP just post Supertramp my nigga cuzzzzz?

California won't be much better

I Want to go fishing, hunting, camping under a big sky, I want to live as a bit of a hillbilly and drive a 4x4 and meet qt Americans girls who love English people and shoot rifles for fun, carry a real gun, eat a real burger and smoke weed.

I want to move to America =(((((((

bugger =(

Definitely the Midwest. Here in Iowa I work at a corn refinery.

Fuck off

They wouldn't tell you.

WI banned smoking, but I know of several backwoods bars and even some highway ones where no one gives a shit. One had the cops on them and he just laid it out: "you guys like to drink here sometimes too, if you take me to court every week, I'll eventuality win." They used to have a sign saying it's your risk, now there isn't even a sign.

Yeah, tell us what you like about America and we'll direct you there. I live in Florida, it's being overrun by beaners here.

Weed and expansive forests? Easy dumb hipster girls? You can go to Washington or Oregon.

The reservation.

Maybe Alaska.

Northwest wi buddy. Only 2 hours out from MSP.

What about Oregon?

one of my fav films as a kids was Stand by Me, I Wanted to live there and go on a journey

California is nice in my opinion, but my /po/ standards not so much but there are places that would be Sup Forums approved, granted the white folk there would be liberal mostly unless you move to the Merced area or up north. Where does your family work if you don't mind me asking?

>jealous liberal

Fuck off back to cali faggot I want to speak to actual americans

ive been to seattle once, it's low on ethnicity but high on leftists

nice big trees everywhere, and the most boring beaches on earth

you will have a new understanding of the word 'grey' after going to washington beaches in the winter

Very true, we have shed our sense of independence and individual responsibility all for some measly false sense of security. The erosion of our culture simply wasn't worth it.
Just look at this. Imagine just being able to waltz into a place like this and have a smoke like the couple in the picture. Even total non-smokers should find this nostalgic and appealing.

also where would and Englishman be guaranteed some nice american pussy?

Texas poster here and i have to agree, not much to do in Texas besides go to baseball games, meet white suburbanites and eat good food at diners, oh wait thats what you wanted? Well shit go visit the DFW metroplex. Avoid poor people like a normal person and youll be fine, cities are the only places id avoid entirely, but Arlington Frisco, etc are all great

Oregon and Washinton are really nice places to live. I dream of having a mansion on the shores of a Wadhinton cliff or hill. Living in solitude.

Lived to Alaska for a couple years, planning on moving back soon. It's nice if you like being isolated.

you could go on a paddleboat ride down the mississippi lad, that is very fun

Oregon!

Yes, but i heard they hate foreigners. I love watching extreme loggers or Lumberjacks somthing, anyways its like Ice road truckers, but with trees.

Its in Oregon. Thats is where i'm going to look at moving too.

Manitowash Waters, WI
Erie, PA
Gloucester, MA
San Antonio, TX
Big Sky, Montana
Yellowstone National Park.

Until you get to Louisiana that is.

What you want to do is look up stereotypical american past times/events and then go to those. Fairs, rodeos, hoedowns, barbecues, events unique to certain cities/regions. When you do that you're going to see a pattern where a lot of these events occur in specific states/regions, and you c an pinpoint an area to visit that will give you the most amount of experiences without having to travel too much. Naturally you're going to be avoiding unamerican places like miami/san francisco/portland as well as dangerous malmo-esque places like detroit, philadelphia, and atlanta.

Im not going to Florida, two lads from UK went there and wandered into a Black neighborhood, both got killed and mugged.

youtu.be/5Rg6mgHy47E

(midwest for the pussy desu, all the women here are bored and feel provincial so you just have to excite them with the muh travel mene, some of them are not half bad but they probably won't be thotting around for random foreigners)

All of "real" America you're looking for hates foreigners. I don't know if British accents are really in anymore with women either.

Yes, Oregon is a nice place to live.

youtu.be/ksw7_FwFS90

nashville is about as hicky as you're going to get for americana, my sister lives near there

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2638600/The-families-two-British-holidaymakers-murdered-Florida-face-fresh-anguish-teenage-killer-attempts-conviction-overturned.html

I can really turn on the charm though. I speak the Queens.

How are the homeless not killed off by the winters there?

Is it a coincidence that there is a backwards 9 11 above the twin towers?

alt-right.com guys

I was at a blue grass festival in northern michigan and this british guy just showed up and said "im brittish chaps" on stage and the women were like WOOOOOO ITS LIKE HARRY POTTER OMG!!!

A bar just isn't the same.
There is something about a restaurant where you have nothing to hide or be ashamed of and just lighting up and smoking a cigarette, especially in the early hours of the day.
People used to have good ideas in these environments.
The fuel of American ingenuity.

>Supertramp
>Breakfast in America

Fucking good taste, OP.

Yeah but Brits got oversaturated in our media here the past few years. If you want legal pot, CO, OR, or WA are it. They all have nice rural areas and legal pot.

The government where I live forces them inside somewhere like into shelters, some people even let them stay in their house.

Smaller cities in the midwest are the way to go

Well drunk at a bluegrass fest is different. You'd get late 20's early 30's thots I think with a British accent.