Where were you when you realized that friends are only a byproduct of our biological need for socializing?

Where were you when you realized that friends are only a byproduct of our biological need for socializing?

Every platonic relationship that you have with somebody is inferior to a relationship that you build with a romantic significant other. Friends are deceitful and like yourself, prioritize themselves at the end of each day. Why should you subject yourself to somebody who won't treat you as if they're lucky to experience this gift of life with you?

Get better friends. Mine have gone out of the way for me countless times, and I them.

I'll get back to you once I have a significant other, but from what I've seen alls a women does is sabotages your every other relationship to isolate you and ensure you depend totally on them.

I'd rather have bros

If that's your outlook on life, you need to get your room sorted out; roughly speaking your on the wrong side of the dichotomy.

Very true. And a monogamous relationship grants the greatest gift the universe has to offer: biological children and the relationship you form with them.

>a leaf
Why am I not surprised.

If you have no friends your gf will cuck you

Sorry bro but women will be shit until feminism is overturned, you are nothing but a useless disposable beta male she can get money from

think the only natural bond is mother-child
I only care about autists-if you’re an autist, I damn well would not hurt you
pol has peered deeply into the female psyche, it’s one of their most important redpills
I spent months kicking and screaming, but their creampie calculations are accurate

lemme guess your friends stopped talking to you and now you're ranting on Sup Forums

Only select few people have actual friends. About 40 percent of men have none.

Doesn't even matter.

not only this. Friend circles nowadays stole the confrontation centrality that relationships and marriages used to hold.
By doing so, every couple can be easily misled and ill-advised for malicious reasons or outright idiocy by their respective close friends.

The family, and before, a relationship, is to be buildt like a fortress. You can invite friends or ambassadors for advice, but you retain the right to throw them with a fucking trebuchet if it sounds like bullshit. And the core of confrontation remains within the couple.

NO actually my friends are total faggots who also browse Sup Forums and they're completely obsessed with masculinity, presenting themselves as a Chad, completely disregarding their friends feelings for the objectivity of things, and overall they don't know how to be a real friend.

>objectivity is good hurr you must be a faggot
Usually I would agree, but when it's somebody who's supposed to care about you and have your back as a friend, I don't.

Don't let this website make you like my friends guys. They're complete assholes who I won't be making an effort to socialize with any more. Care about your friends. Don't let this website change you

True friends are scarce as true love, it's a sad truth.

It's because you live in America and you've never been to Russia

I was bullied all throughout my childhood which left me to be the quiet kid that everybody thought was weird, which followed me through middle and high school. Everybody around me really sucked. Now I'm 21 and only have two friends that I feel I can even remotely count on, but I wouldn't put money on it if you know what I mean.

I'm just about ready to give up on friendships, at least the ones I don't already have locked down. People really suck and take emotions of others, positive or negative, for granted. It's too exhausting to keep trying

>where were you when you """realized""" (((something i made up)))

maybe the problem wasn't that you were bullied which left you to be the quiet kid, but that you were the weird kid which lead to people bullying you because you made them uncomfortable, moron. stop blaming other people for your issues.

>I'm just about ready to give up on friendships

Friends (as love) happens, if you search for it you're only going to get fucked by some jerk/jew. Work on yourself and just take what the fate gifts, beggin for empathy is only gonna to bring you ruin.

Sick of this victim society. This guy gets it

Everyone is shitty and so are you, accept it. You're just as bad a friend as they are you delusional fuck.

You must have some shitty friends user. My buddies are loyal and we help each other out when in need. The fake friends fall by the wayside while the good ones stick around.

OP is a loser

No. Red Pilling tends to work the other way.
You cut people loose. They try to get you back, you relent, and they just want to
maintain these placeholder/mouth breather type of relationships. Like a living Facebook friend-list.
You're there to prevent them facing some kind of social anxiety. They have no desire to grow or change.
So you cut them loose again, and stop responding to attempted contacts (which can get pretty stalkerish at times).

Stop walking around with this idea in your mind that Channers/Polfags can't do social shit. Can't make friends.
Can't get laid. Don't get relationship offers. It's not true. We just don't get satisfaction from these things if they're low quality.

It's possible our reward systems got messed up somewhere. Or we think differently or whatever.
But don't make out like the shit you faggots celebrate on Facebook is any kind of life or has any kind of meaning.
Everything you have, someone made for you. You didn't make it for yourself. You're a child. A pet.

>tfw my best friend is my twin brother.

blood works too

Friends are not needed for survival, yes. But friends add value to survival.

I do have shitty friends and I'm really envious of people like you. I hope you wake up each day and enjoy how many people would welcome your company with open arms

Thank you, this is fairly accurate

You're wrong and go on this website too much if your immediate assumption about somebody is something negative. You guys are so quick to try and play this retarded 3D chess where you try and mine for information you think is there but really isn't. Internet tough guy is all you are

what am i wrong about? i didn't even make any statements. i issued one directive. the funny irony here is that your post is wrong about me being wrong, and that you're "going on this website" and assuming that my immediate assumption about somebody is something negative (a negative assumption about me!).

>3d chess
faggot

You're wrong in the sense that you know nothing about me yet seem so sure of yourself, and it's easy to see that it derives from this website's habit of constantly trying to one-up one another. You seem like you're under the impression, from what you said, that those who are bullied deserve it, which in that case you're a complete delusional faggot who isn't worth the time