Is this the only liveable place in the US?

Is this the only liveable place in the US?

Less Providence, Greater Boston, and the western half of CT.

>Rhode Island
>Pawtucket
Yeeeeaaaaaah no. To be fair, there are nice places in RI, but most of it is a craphole. Had several friends go to colleges or move out just to get away from the state. Rural and Suburban areas are the better places. Avoid minority heavy centers near cities like Mattapan (aka, Murderpan), Roxbury, Pawtucket, Taunton, and anywhere around Providence.

I know you’re probably concerned with just the number of white people in an area, but that’s just not a good way to gauge a place. For instance, Maine’s a drug-addled, impoverished shithole in many areas despite being the whitest state.

>number of white people in an area,
Irish are not white

More or less. (NH on vacation in Italy)

Take away the three bottom ones and yes, it is. Maine is great, NH is great but SNH is slowly becoming northern Massachusetts with the latest in liberal soccer moms moving there.
>NH is the safest state in the nation.
>Practically no gun laws
>Soccer mom - "IS THAT A FUCKING GUN!?!?!?!"
VT is a lot of Berniebros now.

What state is that

Midwest is cool. I'd settle there.
Don't worry faggots. I'm not coming.

It's a collection of states known as smug tom brady cocksucking faggotland

>Maine is great
Guess how I know that you never went beyond Portland.

>liveable place in the US

new england sucks, please for your own good stay away

You went as far south as Portland? Man, you sure fucked up.

mutt on vacation

There's no livable place in the US.

nh here. i go months with out seeing niggers.

Nebraska, Montana, Idaho, Wyoming, there are quite a few areas just as white.

Portland is the most fucked up part, dude. Northern Maine is great.

I grew up in Waldo county. Maine has some nice places, but holy shit it’s basically West Virginia with some tourism and more snow.

Don't you fags get the hint when your shitty b8 threads get baleeted? Go back to Sup Forums street shitter

Any non major city is a good place here.

This.
Fuck Trump and fuck wh*Te people

Where in Italy, sonnyboy?

Say that to my island chain, not online faggot, see what that gets you bub. Southern Maine was a mistake, if you went someplace where the county pass time ain't drinking and shooting the shit, you ain't in maine

I'm around the Johnston County area of North Carolina, pretty comfy and have two Bojangles within 10 miles.

Fixed your map

fuck

Lol kinda

>northern Maine is great
In what universe? Like if you’re an avid naturalist, a redneck, or some Ted Kaczynski wannabe, I could see that. But there’s nothing for miles besides the occasional depressed mill town.

what? those places are extreme havens of child molestation and minorities in areas protected by the most liberal of liberal judges

Why are so many Massholes moving to SNH anyways? And it's always people with kids too. What is going on?

As a Sup Forumstard I'm forced to wonder if it's all a plot to make NH a perma-blue state.

(Check'd) visiting family in Lanciano

>Not wanting to be outside all the time
Basement dweller detected.

>In what universe?
in the universe where avoidance of darkies is important to you, they can't stand the cold, why do you think the entire northern part of the state is retired CIA?

Manchester, NH here. Pic related.

Love my state. Live free or die. But, if we can’t convince massholes to fuck off, we’re finished. Still no state income tax, and we’re as friendly on guns as you’re going to get.. But Manchester went from Manch Vegas to Manchganistan in the past decade.

If you didn't want to live in Maine, why did you come here? If you wanted to live in mass, there's a whole state for you

>What is going on?
white families want to get away from high property taxes that put their kids in schools with niggers

It is though. I mean, I don't really think that anyone in particular is thinking "Let's make NH blue!", but it's more of a "NH is so quiet, but I still want to work in Boston. By the way, here are my [fucked up] political views."

I don’t anymore. You can’t really control the choices your parents make.

>we’re as friendly on guns as you’re going to get.
you could be more friendly, like Texas, also your state was mandated for upgraded electric grid, unlike states with normal white populations where that stuff was only mandated on niggers

You very clearly never did you URBANITE piece of shit. Fuck off out of my state, and don't hit a fuckin moose on the way out

Excellent, my dude. Checked you back with them double doubles.

>I still want to work in Boston.
hard to get away from the slave trading
it's very profitable

Most of texas is nice- aside from austin, dallas, and san antonio. Even houston is pretty nice, considering the zoning laws. Just hafta get past all the (((diversity))) and you're fine.

The northern half is, not the southern one.

>never did
Lmao okay buddy. I’m sorry I’m not good enough to fit in at Millinocket or Farmington.

>fixed your map
>adds Detroit

I grew up outside of Boston and got outta there when I turned 18. Lived outside of Detroit for a while too- awful place. Watch the Detroit fox 2 news for a week and you tell me if that area is “livable” I also lived outside of Richmond and now in middle Tennessee. The south is far superior, even in the south’s more “liberal” areas. For now at least.

I live in CT. I like my town but the taxes are too high. Lots of people are leaving for cheaper alternatives. I've been looking at NH myself.

You say that like it's something to be proud of. Soft people like you are the reason this country is going to shit, economically and demographically. I can't wait for that welfare bubble to pop.

If you can call THAT living.

I'm not mentioning where I live -- last time we called attention to ourselves, too many of the rest of you tried to move in and fucked up a lot of stuff.

We're full.

Every fucking time I drive down Lake, I see some retard driving the wrong way and realizing they're on a one way road. 99% of these cars are from Massachusetts and they're shitboxes. Probably the people siphoning the heroin into the city.

FTFY OP
CENTRAL FLORIDA MATERRACE

You'd better scrape the Connecticut off you when you leave, I don't want you tracking it anywhere I can smell it

Oh hell yeah bud. Also got BBQ in my ID. Today's going great

Dont you mean the panhandle, faggot?

>mandated for upgraded electric grid

That's the Massholes. They want cheap hydro from Quebec without paying us for all the negative externalizes to get it there.

But worry not, the norther pass shall not pass.

If you come here, abandon all of the liberal brainwashing they put you through down there. You'll experience the epitome of freedom here, friend.

*externalities -- why's auto-correct hate that word

I live in East Boston and I am one of the few italian Americans left. There has been gun shots on a routine basis. MS-13 have dug in and these degenerate Central Americans have turned my beautiful neighborhood into a third world barrio. Where there was previously Italian markers and bakeries, there are bodegas and hispanic grocery stores. Why come here if you are just going to act and behave as if you were back in El Salvador?

No, but really. There are decent areas in Atlantic Canada though.

(This is in Maine.)

The American flag is everywhere on this stress, on poles, front of peoples houses on multiple telephone poles.

What are they proud of?

They have beautiful streets in places and amazing enviroments. It is probably that.

Bc they have sufficiently screwed up their state with bad policies (taxes, immigration, driving away businesses with regulation, schools a mess, etc.) to point where it is unlivable. Now they need somewhere else to fuck up.

north and south Florida are not actually Florida at all
the Panhandle is literally Georgia and not the FL experience whatsoever

streets.

Rural and suburban parts of Utah, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, the Dakotas, Minnesota, Oregon, Washington, Wisconsin, Northern Michigan, rural Ohio, Kenticky, WV, rural Virginia and Northern New England are liveable.

You know why, it's the same reason your mom wouldn't let you feed the neighborhood dogs. They don't leave when they smell a free meal.

>the Florida experience
Sound exciting, tell me more

FIXED IT

So beautiful it brings a tear to my eye. Why does it have to be so perfect, Sup Forums?

That is what i had in mind to move if i were ever to move to the US, but i heard there is barely any jobs there outside of maybe Portland?

i got some IT-skills

the only way for an outsider to experience it is through the works of Tim Dorsey

Remove MA, CT, RI, and perhaps include parts of PA.

Rhode Island is big enough to accommodate that many cities? I thought you could drive through it in an hour.

Ya if you like assholes and opiate addiction sure.

My inlaws live in Maine and they couldn't really give me a straight answer. Do Mainers see people from NH like we from NH see people from Mass?

How much of that is seniors, homos, and blacks?

Try to convince me this filename is not true.

Fuck off, we're full.

Can you farm or build houses? If so, congrats, your little slice of heaven will never have a dry glass with all the extra money you're not spending on rent. Otherwise, fuck off, we're full

Forgot Texas

>He doesn't know about the shithole that is New Haven CT

I know but, these are the pro-diversity types. They should love that.

I'm sure the people are nice but the terrain is too flat for my taste.

80% yes. We also see massholes like that, too, but at least when you vote here it doesn't suck.

Not when it affects them.

let me in

>Less the areas that make up almost the entire GDP of the region, contain a world class city that is a global center of education + biotech, subsidize the rest of the region and also send large amounts of tax dollars to the federal govt so that trumpcucks can live like parasites off the backs of their yankee superiors

fixed that for you.

Its great, my sister moved to Portland and I was dreading her safety when I drove through 3 streets of somalis but I rounded the corner to her nice Jewish neighborhood and there wasn't a nigger in sight. At least they work like canaries in a goal mine

We don't like any outsiders, but really only complain about Massholes and refugees.

Fuckin put your foot in thw door then, sven, maine doesnt have room for people that can't take initiative

>i got some IT-skills
Unless you poo on the street, you will never get a work visa.

not true at all, it's just cheaper so bums who cant keep up with the boston economy are being forced further north since they cant afford premium property on less than ~70k a year.

supply and demand, kiddo, but keep whining about "muh nigs"

isn't trump gonna change that?

Come home Swedish man

I fuckin hope so. Is there anything we can do to help? Maybe burn something or gut a goat or whatever? Does the cabal accept digits as a form of payment?

no

It's called peaceful family living. Go back to your piss soaked streets full of trash you fucking "urbanite" degenerate.