Brit/pol/ - England Band edition

>Mordaunt new Development Secretary
news.sky.com/story/live-pm-to-name-priti-patel-replacement-11119554

>EU clock ticking as talks resume
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41927860

>The capital should have its own migration system to help it to help Britain survive leaving the EU.
theguardian.com/uk-news/davehillblog/2017/jan/31/london-must-remain-open-to-the-world

>Landlord’s ‘no coloreds’ rule because properties wind up smelling 'like curry' deemed unlawful
rt.com/uk/409338-landlord-racist-curry-coloureds/

>US General Ben Hodges warns Britain over armed forces cuts
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41903960

>Britain backs ban of bee killing pesticides
newfoodmagazine.com/news/46238/britain-backs-ban-bee-killing-pesticides/

>Plenty of room left to build millions of houses on so the greenbelt can end up like Tokyo
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41901294

>4 men charged with sexual exploitation of young girls in Newcastle
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5065513/Married-Pakistani-doctor-molested-Muslim-student-nurse.html

>Stop remembering your war dead goyim
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/nov/09/no-more-remembrance-days-consign-20th-century-history

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/crimesofbrits
youtube.com/watch?v=KfaSxIkLslE
youtube.com/watch?v=Jw1Y-zhQURU
youtube.com/watch?v=ved3arFUGAg
reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/7c037c/uk_farright_activists_attend_militarystyle_camps/
strawpoll.me/14368977
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>crimes of britain edition

A P O L O G I S E
twitter.com/crimesofbrits

I mean, this is pretty bad.

A N G L O' D

wtf i love the BBC now

I think it said the following:
"Racist Malthusian nonsense. Perhaps start by culling his parasitic family though."

COB confirmed white supremecist neo nazi

Yes it did, I want to retrieve it so we can report it to Twitter.

>racist

It speaks volumes that this is the first thought that pops into the guy's head when someone raises the issue of overpopulation.

So when did we invade Argentina and Vietnam?
And does the Greek flag refer to the Allied invasion to kick the Wops out (which Greece helped us with)?
I guess we did technically invade Canada in the 7 Years War, but then that was kicking French colonists out to replace with our own, not exactly subjugating the Eskimos, so including it seems a bit disingenuous.
And as for South Africa, that was largely uninhabited land, right? There were some Khoisan tribes settled, and nomadic Zulus popping in, but only in small parts?

England? You mean Paklandistan?

Pretty sure it's the opposite.

surprised this tosspot hasn't tweeted about the subjigated and humiliated colonisation the penguins had to endure in falklands

>putting Ireland in the middle as if it isn't blatantly obvious that this guy's Irish

Are Christmas adverts the most overt sign of cultural degradation in the 21st Century?

>tfw this is actually true and generation zyklon becomes real

Alphabetical order?

youtube.com/watch?v=KfaSxIkLslE
youtube.com/watch?v=Jw1Y-zhQURU

Jesus H. Christ lads they're not even hiding it.

I feel like such a lunatic for noticing it is always, always, ALWAYS, no exceptions, BMWF

Fair enough.

"a sectarian and racist day out"
Reminds me of that Peter Hitchens bike video

few tweets later

>evil british colonization of the falklands
>implying argentina isn't itself a colony

But it is. These people have something seriously wrong with them to obsessively push this one, specific type of mixed race family.

but the irish are sub humans?

Wtf how can something that doesn't exist be a crime?

Reminder that fuckers like these would have rather we'd just left thousands of Britons at the mercy of the Argie Junta, to potentially be disappeared in the Dirty War

>fantasy

>I
>Ran
>Away

Marks & Sparks - 2001

youtube.com/watch?v=ved3arFUGAg

That guy would be trying to blow up English shopping centres if he'd have been born 20-30 years ago.

>Eddie.flag

Santa looks like a kike
BMWF

Imagine my schock

Looking through the crimesofbritain twitter makes me proud of what we used to be

>Santa looks like a kike
Well he was a Turkroach IRL

Should I leave the Catholic Church?

That's fucking awesome. Sometimes the simplest solutions are the best ones.

>when your population is so feral it needs gassed to bed.

Makes you proud to be British. doesn't it?

full image kek

lmao

based labour

So how does this work, exactly?
And does he not care about the fact it had already been conquered by the various Afghan Sultans and the Mughals in the 600-odd years preceding the arrival of the EIC?

A Grantapault !

like ireland ey ?

why did we even do that?

missed opportunity to rape and gas everyone desu

>Make a polite, formal political agreement
>All the info is there, on paper, confirming a hundred year lease
>Lease ends
>Complete agreement in line with terms, returning land to its original owner
>A terror-supporting Paddy grandstands over it
Worst timeline

we industrialised and they didn't
they just beat us on sheer population before

I'm mostly curious as to how they got good data for India's economy pre-1500

I wonder if there is a 'Pats of Britain' Twitter handle. . .

It was on a lease.

>he doesn't know about Boer concentration camps

That was the final straw of the British Empire, Should have kept it

turns out we were nazis all along

We should always keep to our agreements.

>Should have kept it
That would have been impossible. Even if we did *try* to keep a hold of it, China would have resorted to military actions. Nobody would have supported us.

wtf i love the heer now

We had enough nukes to flatten every major chinese city. Fuck agreements when they bring down our country, look at us, we're fucking dead now. I would have rather went out in a nuclear holocaust and kill the enemy than this dragged out shite.

>'ebrew defence league

reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/7c037c/uk_farright_activists_attend_militarystyle_camps/

and they would of had enough nukes to litreally carpet nuke britain

>geography is a british imperialistic concept

the state

Trying to keep Hong Kong by force would have been completely unproductive and a waste of resources. And it wouldn't have done a thing to limit the decline of the country.

definite potato wog

owen jones called out for the imperialist he is

british illes as geographic term existed since roman times

someone should tweet this at him

he'd call them british imperial infiltrators

>So when did we invade Argentina and Vietnam?
We invaded what is now Argentina during the Napoleonic wars. Vietnam was at the very end of the second world war to help the French restablish their control

>In a statement on their website, WEP say: ‘Friday 10th November is Equal Pay Day, which marks the moment which women effectively stop being paid until the end of the year.
>'The full-time pay gap in the UK is 14.1% and if you factor in part-time work, the vast majority of which is done by women, it leaps to a shocking 18.4%.
>‘We don’t think men’s work should be valued more highly than women’s – so why should we be working? We’re asking women across the UK to set their Out of Offices on Friday 10th November as a sign to the world that they won’t stand for this any longer.’

That'll show us, have a whole day not working while essentially saying you deserve higher pay than men.

Genuine question about Britain lads but I came to Brit/pol/ (right winged like the rest of this website) hoping for an answer.

But really, since when do Brits all of a sudden hate multiculturalism?

The way I see it, Europe is like the United States with Britain simply being a state of different people coexisting under the same flag and with the ability to travel freely throughout Europe.

But now Britain wants to have its cake and eat it too. Lmao no wonder the EU is giving you such shit deals in the Brexit negotiations. The EU literally limped you from near death back to the top of the global order (only to take a back seat to the United States, of course).

I always saw Brits, based on their history, very open and tolerant. Was it Trump getting you guys out of the EU that made you so intolerant of other races/cultures?

Maybe they should campaign to make it illegal to pay men and women different salaries for the same work.

>The letters of last resort are four identically-worded handwritten letters from the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom to the commanding officers of the four British ballistic missile submarines. They contain orders on what action to take in the event that an enemy nuclear strike has destroyed the British government and has killed or otherwise incapacitated

What do you think May's one says lads?

kek, I bet he got seriously butthurt by that.

give up

>Brexit means Brexit. Finish those fuckers off.

just a a reminder, there is no such thing as sin

It's all guess work, from records and population modelling. There is no real way to know but it's a good estimate, similar techniques are used to see the Roman empires economy and GDP spending on military it is quiet interesting.

Note: wealth is a product of capital and labour. Capital was very little pre industrlisation (across the entire world) there for labour was the only real driver of economic growth so pretty much population is a solid indicator of GDP way back when

Wrong.

Pick up Nigel Farage in Bristol and make him PM.

>yank posters

god fucking damn it it hurts lads, fucking women..

a-anyways back to british politics, what do we do with Trident?

I'm at the point now where I've been accused of so many crimes for my race I think we maybe should just do it all over again. Let's conquer and civilise the cunts again. If we're going do the time may as well do the crime.

SEX CRIMINAL WARNING - LONDON
This is Axl Smith, an Iranian-Fennoswede mulatto TV personality who was caught secretly filming his sex partners and distributing the footage in a whatsapp group. His life in Finland has been over since this came to light, and he has now moved to London under an alias.

strawpoll.me/14368977

strawpoll.me/14368977

strawpoll.me/14368977

hey iron march

t. Schlomo, the antifa member.

>what do we do with Trident?
launch it at the germans?

morals are superior when one adheres to them out of free will and goodness of ones self. as opposed to fear of a spanking from a higher power, that is childish and not adult way of thinking.

In complete fucking honesty banter aside, if you we're given control of the nuclear arsenal where would you launch them?

how many skull masks do you own?

westminister