Teen Burns Gay Adopted Dad Alive

archive.is/TdYTq

youtu.be/YkyhvCdJ_vM

How does this make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/wol1/doi/10.1111/cdev.12989/full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3000058/
whatweknow.law.columbia.edu/topics/lgbt-equality/what-does-the-scholarly-research-say-about-the-wellbeing-of-children-with-gay-or-lesbian-parents/
slate.com/blogs/outward/2015/02/12/what_we_know_about_lesbian_and_gay_parenting_making_sense_of_the_studies.html
archive.is/j0S7Q
dx.doi.org/10.1037/dev0000228
williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/Patterson-Farr-Forssell-AppliedDevScience-Jul-2010.pdf
bmcpublichealth.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1471-2458-14-635
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2009.00678.x/abstract?deniedAccessCustomisedMessage=userIsAuthenticated=false
pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/131/4/e1374
ibtimes.com/study-having-gay-parents-does-not-affect-childs-gender-identity-2579343
pastebin.com/PaAFXqQj
bmcpublichealth.biomedcentral.com/track/pdf/10.1186/1471-2458-14-635?site=bmcpublichealth.biomedcentral.com
cbs.nl/en-gb/news/2016/13/lesbian-couples-likelier-to-break-up-than-male-couples
individual.utoronto.ca/james_cantor/blog1.html
ipce.info/sites/ipce.info/files/biblio_attachments/every_fifth.pdf
beyondhomophobia.com/blog/child-abuse-research/
psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html
pandys.org/articles/abuseandhomosexuality.html
dailykos.com/stories/2010/09/18/903178/-Gays-are-pedophiles-No-Here-s-the-proof
archive.is/ztjf2
blog.donnawilliams.net/2011/12/17/mothers-who-sexually-abuse-their-daughters/
centerforinquiry.net/uploads/attachments/Anti-gayActivismandtheMisuseofScience_1.pdf
patheos.com/blogs/warrenthrockmorton/2009/06/05/a-major-study-of-child-abuse-and-homosexuality-revisited/
thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/religious-rights-top-anti-gay-researcher-says-he-was-attracted-to-men-as-a-boy/politics/2012/05/16/39681
shadowproof.com/2011/10/19/paul-cameron-why-the-religious-right-cant-keep-him-in-the-closet/
washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/04/16/AR2010041602026.html
archive.is/a2iRU
religioustolerance.org/hom_chil.htm
childluresprevention.com/research/profile.asp
childprotection.lifetips.com/cat/63573/sex-offender-statistics/index.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25635900
youtube.com/watch?v=FB3d8SJrcBU
winteryknight.com/2014/03/08/study-children-of-same-sex-couples-do-less-well-than-those-of-married-couples/
lifesitenews.com/news/cdc-study-traditional-two-parent-biological-family-the-safest-environment-f
thepublicdiscourse.com/2015/02/14417/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fucking based.

One hell of a headline, that's how I feel.

>SHUT UP, YOUR NOT MY REAL DADS

Let God Burn Them

Three birds with one stone

Lesbian, gay, or bisexual?

discord gg/N4b7nb

it wa a right thing to do

They probably molested him

>GoFundMe
Faggots can't even die without making society pay for it.

Should i be surprised?

> the kids are fine
> the kids are fine
> the ki-

This is why you don't adopt. A hero died for this.

I would have murdered them both and set the house ablaze as wellz can't blame the kid

>adopt kid whose father is in prison
>Give him a decent life
>He burns down your house with everyone inside
>He steals your car
>He wanted to go to prison
>He wanted to be with his real dad
Another reason you should never raise anyone's kids, except your own. Biological connection is real.

The only exception is adopting a niece, nephew, or similar blood relative, if something terrible happens to the parents.

I'd adopt him.

If they're not degenerates and act like normal fucking people then it shouldn't matter if you're gay or transgender. This shouldn't have happened but at the same time I can see where homophobia and transphobia comes from. Just go to your average pride parade and have a look at the mess that the LGBT community represents.

>not claiming they molested you so you get off free

I guess he was a flamer

Lol

What about man raising a kid who wasn't his own but is of the same ethnicity and culture and they have the bond of ethnic kinship

It's better than a black adopting a white, or a white adopting a black. Still makes you a cuck though, and you won't have a real familial bond.

I don't think so. Probably hard for anyone who hasn't lived only among their own people and have a sense of kinship with those around them due to everyone being of the same ethnicity, culture, religion and heritage.

That's just wrong. All this shit with gay adoption is knew and no one knows yet how fucked up the kids adopted by them will be for living in an unnatural family unit.

>nigga
>nigga nigga

>this long fucking wordy headline
>not MEAN TEEN'S LOVE FOR BAD DAD LEAVES FLAMERS IN FLAMES
the absolute state of tabloids these days

Science on gays as parents:

Parental Sexual Orientation and Children's Psychological Well-Being: 2013–2015 National Health Interview Survey:

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/wol1/doi/10.1111/cdev.12989/full

Nontraditional Families and Childhood Progress Through School:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3000058/

whatweknow.law.columbia.edu/topics/lgbt-equality/what-does-the-scholarly-research-say-about-the-wellbeing-of-children-with-gay-or-lesbian-parents/

slate.com/blogs/outward/2015/02/12/what_we_know_about_lesbian_and_gay_parenting_making_sense_of_the_studies.html

archive.is/j0S7Q

www.asanet.org/documents/ASA/pdfs/12-144_307_Amicus_%20(C_%20Gottlieb)_ASA_Same-Sex_Marriage.pdf

Farr, R. H. (2017). Does parental sexual orientation matter? A longitudinal follow-up of adoptive families with school-age children. Developmental Psychology, 53(2), 252-264.
dx.doi.org/10.1037/dev0000228

williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/Patterson-Farr-Forssell-AppliedDevScience-Jul-2010.pdf

bmcpublichealth.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1471-2458-14-635

How Does the Gender of Parents Matter?

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2009.00678.x/abstract?deniedAccessCustomisedMessage=userIsAuthenticated=false

pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/131/4/e1374

ibtimes.com/study-having-gay-parents-does-not-affect-childs-gender-identity-2579343

pastebin.com/PaAFXqQj

Australia gay parenting survey:

bmcpublichealth.biomedcentral.com/track/pdf/10.1186/1471-2458-14-635?site=bmcpublichealth.biomedcentral.com

This

Yup this is the state of liberals

Based teen

>The only exception is adopting a niece, nephew, or similar blood relative, if something terrible happens to the parents.

Single mothers who are actual widows are okay too. A parent dying is just being dealt a shit hand, it's not reflective on anyone involved (barring murder)

>Nigga nigga nigga
I know this is how you Americans like to talk, but it's not an argument in Rwanda. Please try again, without ebonics.

>nigga nigga
Nigga nigga nigga nig nigga nigga
t.nigga

wew
Clearly Queerty is no tabloid, but a serious online homo news source.

This

Crowd funding is nigger tier

this is awesome. brings a smile to my face.

lol

>How does this make you feel?
No smoke without fire...
He musta done something to warrant the ire of the youth

They almost certainly did diddle him, but he won't speak out about it as he doesn't want to get labelled a weak fuckable faggot when he inevitably goes to jail anyway

BASED
ASEDE
SEDES
EDESA
DESAB

>Letting effeminate faggots raise a retard psycho
>Not at all wondering if you need a better caretaker than two guys lisping stop everytime on of "their" kids do something bad

In Sweden I see flaming faggots everywhere, so what's the deal with this one?

Nothing wrong with this. Gay parents raise more responsible children statistically

Are you Hutu or Tutsi?

56% white.

bump

nice

It's better, but it's still a huge emotional mess you have to deal with with absolutely no extra benefit.

Looks like there is hope for humanity after all

Feelsgoodman.jpg

>statistically
no, just no

RARE AS FUCK

Hmm, a child with two adoptive fathers is more responsible than children from single mothers... What an absolute shock.

cbs.nl/en-gb/news/2016/13/lesbian-couples-likelier-to-break-up-than-male-couples

>Normal
Hmmmmmm

Something about putting more faggots on the fire. There's a tasteless joke in there somewhere.

Holy fucking shit, i hadn't laughed this hard in weeks. Thank you based Jap.

>gay man is killed
>shitskin will be jailed for a long time to life, therefore preventing him from passing on his genes

win/win

I would do the same thing.

This is why I'd never adopt

Even a white kid

The sort of violent, low IQ, impulsive degenerate who would abandon their own child or be forced to by the government will naturally have the GENETICS passed down to the brat

My coworker had two adopted "siblings" one black one white

The black kid has rage issues and once went on a rampage beating up the walls of the house and the cars with a baseball bat. Last I heard he got into a big fight with some degenerates on the front lawn and the white biological daughter got hurt trying to break it up so everyone else jumped in.

The white kid turned out to be a literal psychopath who raped & tortured two women to death then partially ate one of them. He still writes weird overly friendly letters from jail.

Is he, dare I say it, /ourfatmexican/?

Rare flag
And so am i

Guaranteed.

That thought gays were supposed to be the abnormal, moral degenerates.

faggots BTFO

so his dad was a roastie

Probably revenge for them molesting him and pozzing his neg hole.

also is anyone watching the trump stream from china? we have korean/chink and vietnamese shitposters going at each other there and its fucking hilarious.

What are the chances the fags were molesting the kids?

Also this kid is retarded if he thinks they're just going to put him in the same cell as his dad. Although if that did happen I wonder how that would play out in prison, being made someone's bitch while your father is made someone else's bitch.

Are gays more likely to be pedophiles?

Child sexual abuse (CSA) is a pervasive problem with myriad short- and long-term consequences for victims and their families. Its impact is far-reaching with recent estimates that 26.6% of girls and 5.1% of boys experience sexual abuse or assault by age 17 (Finkelhor, Shattuck, Turner, & Hamby, 2014).

individual.utoronto.ca/james_cantor/blog1.html

ipce.info/sites/ipce.info/files/biblio_attachments/every_fifth.pdf

beyondhomophobia.com/blog/child-abuse-research/

psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html

pandys.org/articles/abuseandhomosexuality.html

dailykos.com/stories/2010/09/18/903178/-Gays-are-pedophiles-No-Here-s-the-proof

archive.is/ztjf2

blog.donnawilliams.net/2011/12/17/mothers-who-sexually-abuse-their-daughters/

centerforinquiry.net/uploads/attachments/Anti-gayActivismandtheMisuseofScience_1.pdf

patheos.com/blogs/warrenthrockmorton/2009/06/05/a-major-study-of-child-abuse-and-homosexuality-revisited/

thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/religious-rights-top-anti-gay-researcher-says-he-was-attracted-to-men-as-a-boy/politics/2012/05/16/39681

shadowproof.com/2011/10/19/paul-cameron-why-the-religious-right-cant-keep-him-in-the-closet/

washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/04/16/AR2010041602026.html

archive.is/a2iRU

About 60% of the male survivors sampled report at least one of their perpetrators to be female.
-Mendel, 1993.

religioustolerance.org/hom_chil.htm

childluresprevention.com/research/profile.asp

3/4 victims of molestation are female:

childprotection.lifetips.com/cat/63573/sex-offender-statistics/index.html

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25635900

"A 2015 study (linked above) looked at virtually every substantiated child sexual abuse case reported to child protective services in the United States in 2010. It concluded more than 20% of child sexual abuse cases reviewed involved a primary female perpetrator – so estimates vary significantly."

R A R E
A
R
E

adoptionmakes less sense the farther you move from the family. If you take care of your brother or sister's kids, that should work out great, provided that you give them a two-parent household. The farther you get from your own kin and the more """""unconventional"""""" your household is, the more cancer it becomes.

youtube.com/watch?v=FB3d8SJrcBU

Gay dad probably tried to rape the beaner.

Just because of what he did I kind of want to say have something started to get him and his dad out of jail so they can do it all over again because what he did was based. Let's burn the gay away.

What about adoptig a girl? The worst possible outcome is that she will become a slut. But it wouldn't be that hurtful since she isn't your biological daughter.

it's fine to be a widow, it's not fine to raise your children as a widow. Get community support for your kids, and get a positive male figure in their lives, and you've successfully averted the crime factory that is single motherhood.

Jordan "LGBTBBQ" Marin-Doan

Beaners don't really like fags, the idea that the fag couple thought it would be a great idea to adopt a beaker is beyond me.

Yeah I guarantee they were doing some faggot shit. Almost all pedophiles are also gay cause it affects the same part of the brain.

>gays belong to the ashtrays

>gofundme

come oooooonnnn

[citation needed]

The data I saw suggested the opposite. I'll try to find and quote it here.

Based

Now, now. I'm not saying ALL gays are pederasts, but 99% of those faggots definitely fuck boys.

Saved pic with the name "Eugenics_When".

>We hit the $10,000 goal! Alan truly appreciates everything everyone has done to show him and the boys support through this hard time. In an effort to help them out even more we have increased the goal amount.

I guess you could say...

... That he was a flaming faggot.

Priority our kids -Marin ???

Our kids ???

Gays say our kids ???

And the adopted one isn't ?

How are any of them their kids ?

>Funeral

Why? He's already been cremated.

based pablo

hopeful

And the cats in the cradle and the silver spoon

winteryknight.com/2014/03/08/study-children-of-same-sex-couples-do-less-well-than-those-of-married-couples/ this data here suggests that they do LESS WELL, and it's significantly less well.

Lezbo single mom being the worst case.

So they just assumed if the parents were gay? And it was based on data from 2006, when gays had *just* been allowed to married? I doubt they had a sample of kids raised by gay married couples large enough to make meaningful inferences.

Literally the first thing that popped into my head. It would be way too embarrassing for him to take that information to the police so he took matters into his own hands.

lifesitenews.com/news/cdc-study-traditional-two-parent-biological-family-the-safest-environment-f

thepublicdiscourse.com/2015/02/14417/

Most of the data was from Canada where it was allowed for a longer period of time.

Curiously, Gallagher does not mention that the study’s author, Douglas Allen (image), is on the board of NOM’s Ruth Institute, or that he has a rather ugly perception of LGBT people. (Surprise!)

Then there’s this.

“An article written by Professor Douglas W. Allen — who has previously claimed that lesbian relationships are unstable, unhealthy, and promiscuous – repeats a number of classic anti-gay talking points about the legal ramifications of legalizing same-sex marriage,” Equality Matters wrote last year, “including the claim that allowing gay couples to marry will somehow result in more heterosexual divorces.”

Equality Matters quotes Allen:

The negative feedback of same-sex marriage on heterosexual marriage is likely to be enormous. If the institution of marriage is designed to help heterosexual couples remain together and connected to their children in a loving relationship, alterations to this institution to accommodate others necessarily weaken the institution. Heterosexual marriages become less stable and the result is higher divorce rates, as well as the negative social consequences that will follow.

So much for objective science.

--

It was only legalized in Canada a year before the study's data was gathered. How could they have had a representative sample of gay married parents after a year? I call bullshit.