Another Jew Bites The Dust

Another degenerate Jew on the chopping block. I love seeing it, but at what point is it obvious that these roastie whores are looking for a paycheck or some sort of last ditch relevancy?

indiewire.com/2017/11/matthew-weiner-accused-sexual-harassment-assistant-kater-gordon-mad-men-1201895936/

Anoher victory for feminism and /pol !

The jews will fry in Hell.

It's literally been one new high powered Jew being publicly fed into the reputation wood chipper every day for a month straight since Weinstein. At least half these guys, the story goes so deep that for sure they're going to see jailtime. Is there any doubt left that this whole thing is a Trump intelligence operation? It literally seems like they're sending a message directly to the Jews with this that nobody is untouchable. They're crashing the very Jews that control the media with no survivors. Think how all the other Jews must feel.

>STOP POINTING OUR CRIMES OUT GOY!
>We will make it illegal

Who cares what those whores motives are ?

These Hollycunts are being hoisted on their own SJW petard.

The Bezmenov demoralisation shit their pushing is their own undoing

feminism and Sup Forums working together, wow, what timeline is this?

Lol. Rose McGowan is saving the World?

should it be this hilarious that the beast is biting it's own tail now?

seriously what whore made this app?

Beats me.

I've wondered about this...

come on, this is fake

that guy is a total fag

I don't believe any of this now since they overplayed their hand with last night's shilling. They're only doing this to set precedent for attacking right wing people with baseless accusations. If these assaults in Hollywood actually happened they would just silence and blacklist the women for coming out, like they've done for decades.

the common factor with all the kike pedos is Mossad / israeli zionist money.
The state of israel successfully mounted an invasion of the USA and this is Trump's way of fighting back.
He knows they did 911 and he is taking his revenge on orthodox / talmudic filth.

burn hollywood burn

There is a civil war being waged among the Jewish elite between Reform Judaism and the Zionists. Casualties are mounting.

Checked user
The enemy of my enemy.

Hi larping /leftpol/

Best one my dude

Yeah this is where I think it is going.