CBTS #203 Sick to death of reCAPTCHA!! Edition

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. All of the shit going down in the last week is connected, the sealed indictments, the KSA purge and Lebanon tension, Trump donning a bomber jacket in the Pacific. There's tonnes more, we are here to record and analyze because no one else will be able to do a better job than /us/.
2. Stay focused. IGNORE slide posters and shills.
3. Develop & push the memes (ideally ones asking questions + providing answers)
4. Focus on the lines of questioning that Q suggests. Think as if you are a prosecutor, we need a chart with all of the important players and connections.

>Request to update spreadsheet

>Quick Reminder: PLEASE SAVE AND ARCHIVE IMPORTANT INFORMATION. SAVING TO AN OFFLINE DEVICE IS PREFERABLE

Links to all threads:
#1 - #148
#149-#200 Recently on CBTS:
#200 #201 #202

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/open?id=1AvbwVROA32z2Cn7yHgiJgIDSNqw_EYGl
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=76bb2b7058084f3da7fd852f1cbc8c19
qanon.000webhostapp.com/
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
archive.fo/hSUJN
pastebin.com/ZqsmEHB8
pastebin.com/cUrSr54y
archive.is/aaWPu
usweekly.com/news/8/4390/kuwait-orders-citizens-out-of-lebanon.html
eam.watch/log
twitter.com/THEWH17ERABB17
archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release
wikileaks.org/vault8/
twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/927699093685641216
twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/926939400990113792
dystopiausa.com/storm-week-4-cresting-sticky-post/
wikileaks.org/vault8/releases/
youtube.com/watch?v=1yIq8PdAzQ0
baka.com.au/world/canadas-pm-justin-trudeau-sabotages-transpacific-partnership-shocking-leaders-20171110-gzj866.html
humanityplus.org/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-10/podesta-group-ceo-unexpectedly-quits-just-days-after-tonys-departure
twitter.com/damartin32/status/928799440827310086
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Senkaku_Islands_dispute
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This stupid shit is still going?

BRAND NEW!! Updated screencap Verified by Q? (27mb – drive.google.com/open?id=1AvbwVROA32z2Cn7yHgiJgIDSNqw_EYGl )
others: UPDATED answers smartsheet (Nov 9) – app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=76bb2b7058084f3da7fd852f1cbc8c19
UPDATED text of Q postings (Nov 9) – qanon.000webhostapp.com/
Backup answers smartsheet (Nov 7) – app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
Backup answers google (Nov 7) – archive.fo/hSUJN
Backup answers (Nov 7) – pastebin.com/ZqsmEHB8
Backup answers (Nov 5) – pastebin.com/cUrSr54y
Bread Crumbs (Nov 1) – archive.is/aaWPu

Links to all waves of Q postings:
1st wave - 14th wave 15th wave - 21st wave ** Please note / confirm recent Q postings **
#192 #191 [Q !ITPb.qbhqo] (screen cap )
#161 #162 #163 (screen cap )
#150 NB. imposter Q #156 (screen cap )

usweekly.com/news/8/4390/kuwait-orders-citizens-out-of-lebanon.html

>[C][I][A] [i][s] [here]

Connect the dots of where the CIA has operations located abroad and [here] in the United States.

>The truth is behind you
We already know the truth that North Korea is controlled by the CIA

Anons start digging on CIA locations worldwide and connect the dots in a map

What can we find about these locations?
What can we find about Langley?

Hello everyone

This is no LARP.

Qs

SKYKING
eam.watch/log

MEME

JFK

VAULT8
wikileaks.org/vault8/

+++

Lurk
And
Red
Pill

QRD summary – (via #82 )
Simple rundown – (via #144 )
M-Intel user – (via #122 )
Saudi theory – (via #102 ) (via #116 )
SA timeline – Big picture – (via #100 )
RPP – (via #127 ) / 'Endgame' –
News rundown – +++ / 4,8,10 – / mystery machine – WHY DID Q DO THIS? New theory – Search analytics
#186 #187 #185

WHITE RABBIT MEMEING – twitter.com/THEWH17ERABB17
HRC Indictment RD – twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/927699093685641216
Saudi Arabia RD – twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/926939400990113792
CBTS RD – dystopiausa.com/storm-week-4-cresting-sticky-post/
VAULT 8 LEAKS – wikileaks.org/vault8/releases/
JFK FILES – archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release
AJ/Exclusive Deep State Leak – youtube.com/watch?v=1yIq8PdAzQ0

Am I a UFO again?

Canada's PM Justin Trudeau sabotages Trans-Pacific Partnership, shocking leaders
baka.com.au/world/canadas-pm-justin-trudeau-sabotages-transpacific-partnership-shocking-leaders-20171110-gzj866.html

>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD

REAL

THREAD

HERE

be me
year 2020
1 day before electino
go on /pol
CBTS #2435
ETHERNAL LARP
TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL.
anytime time swamp will be drained guys. I promise.

Hello CIA, can I get a job?

is it happening today guys? the indictments came out early in the morning last time. it is already 10am dc time and nothing yet.

Based Britanon. Thanks for everything.

i dont know, this one has the right graphic

No. Fuck off with your wrong OP image.

i guess you weren't here earlier? tons of indictments across tons of states including in little rock arkansas

WHICH IS REAL BREAD

dis or ?

CIA Nigger here.
No open positions, sry.

**REMINDER** do not reply to shelbys.... their shill roach infested brains will never be able to process reason or logic

>=) they must have missed the memo, this bread is fire tho!

OP IS A CONFIRMED SHILL.

SAGE. HIDE. IGNORE.

REAL THREAD HERE.

We decided on a new one. Check the discord it's all there.

Only 2435?
They made 200 in only a few days

Sorry for being a dumb ass, but can anyone explain to me how we know about all of the sealed indictments? Last I heard it was 31, but heard someone say 300+??

U in da right place user

the one we are on stay put user.

THIS IS REAL BREAD. STAY THE COURSE.

humanityplus.org/

>We
>discord

THREADLY REMINDER THAT IF THE ETERNAL JEW AND ISRAEL ARE NOT IMPLICATED IN THESE INDICTMENS AND LAWSUITS THIS IS ALL A SHAM.

WRONG THAT IS SLIDE THREAD WRONG OP PIC THIS IS REAL THREAD

Neat. Interesting.

>discord
wat

SAGE

Doesn't something happen today?

>4, 10, 20

Today's the 10th

Fuck off shill! This is a split thread no one use this.

This is gr8
No h8 m8
PLS NO B8
Make it till

>Sup Forums is one person
>he doesn't know about the discord

Shill alert. Don't trust the post with the wrong picture.

Here is some data...all verifiable BTW...
-sometime during WWII we become aware that Nazi germany was working with aliens..both nordic types and reptilian types
-after the war these alliances continued thru nazi bases in Antarctica
-operation paperclip brought the aliens to us
-Roswell was a honeypot to ensnare us with technology created by the - aliens
-The OSS had responsibility here
-The CIA was created to manage this truth
-this alien presence has been here for lots of years..300k'ish
-in this last turn it has had full bore on humanity
-the big headed fellas here on earth are not our friends
-there are large groups of people who either believe there are descended from or serve these aliens
-they believe in human sacrifice and practice pedophilia
-they eat human flesh and drink human blood
-they use 4th dimension entities to help them and use sacrifices and rituals to communicate

Thank you Bakerman.

threadly reminder

How is possible for someone to screenshot this 3 hours EAST of Vietnam, Honk Kong, or...

How is this possible at all?

Try FSB they take all comers of sufficient obedience.

ty user

checked

Whichever fucknut accused me in the last thread of being a shill because I asked about the economy, I've been here since damn near the beginning. I'm NOT a fucking shill, ass hat. I asked a perfectly VALID question because I want to PROTECT myself if necessary!!!!!!!!!!

I believe all of this

Why do people use discord, use wire secure messenger instead, encryption matters

what are you checking?
t. newfag

For the normies.

I WILL BAKE NEXT BREAD - LEGIT BAKERS NEED TRIP.
>I WILL BAKE NEXT BREAD - LEGIT BAKERS NEED TRIP.

no but take a oook hes using Q !!hTqy5FsYI20 does that match with records or can we discredit tripq?

just watched the destroying the illusion video last night where he hypothesises that russia used uranium one to frame the deep state and has given trump all the incriminating docs.
is this wishful thinking or is there any evidence thats the case? has anyone in russia been arrested in connection??
and if it was all to frame the deep state, why would they then give the uranium to NK?

OP HAS TO GO NOW

BAKERS PLEASE TAKE OVER

here is the next image if you like

many thanks user

jepp m8, good work!

MAGA
MEGA

No, I live off my dead grandma's money and sleep til 1 or 2 daily. I got up at 10 today because I thought happenings would be going down already. Nothing yet. I was expecting to be seeing people getting thrown into FBI vans in shackles by now. Instead of Fox showing videos of that, they are just talking about fake news about Roy Moore.

What happened on THIS day to the UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS in 1775???

LOOKS LIKE WE GOT A NICE BIRTHDAY PRESENT COMING UP BOYS!!!

>UH-OH LOOOOO000000001

Dear God, please bless this our thread

And he sits in a barber chair

This calm today and yesterday makes me feel something big will happen..and soon.

Kekking my ass off. Those tactics all don't work on us, except the dissociation one, that was effective for like a week, but never in the way they hoped

sweet can i get some gibs

We just have to figure it out.

OFFICIAL Q TRIP IS !ITPb.qbhqo
>OFFICIAL Q TRIP IS !ITPb.qbhqo

LINK:

USE THE CORRECT IMAGE (((REEEEEEEEE)))

does the theory still hold that the 10th will be a big happening? can we meme it into reality? can we get a Podesta indictment?!?!? MEME IT

lots of newfags are still falling for it, user

Happy Bday USMC

good example of falling for a shill's lure. lose defensiveness, nobody cares anyhow.

And, if you're a believer of the Bible, as I am, these entities are NOT aliens.........they're DEMONS. Do NOT fall for the 'friendly aliens helping us out' line. This is frickin' Revelation and if you're not on the right side (God/Jesus) you are going to suffer horribly!

So...
-the CIA under the guidance of the alien fellas (bad ones..) built us a nice puppet show
-we live our lives and watch MSM to be told about the world..they give us fine entertainment to occupy our minds
-then they give us FEARFUL and DIVISIVE events so they can FEED off our negative emotions
-like a big stupid cow/battery we produce
-we are VERY powerful beings and we will soon know the truth of this
-religion has been a way to control us..although major TRUTHS in religion

Anybody got the link that shows the sealed indictments? NOT the bullshit link that just shows civil case names. The link that has all the "SEALED" entries.

I am losing hope anons pls help me return to a place of optimism

especially in this thread and ever since i posted that pic they have died down a lot

If you do, then believe that they and their evil spawn are on the ropes, soon to be down for the count, as their low-vibrational selves have been hiding from the Lightworkers for eons and have finally been smoked out....

zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-10/podesta-group-ceo-unexpectedly-quits-just-days-after-tonys-departure

Another one bites the dust

>[C][I][A] [i][s] [here]

California Texas Florida?

If anyone sees tripfag spreadsheet guy (pirate flag), I'm trying to coordinate with him to merge our two smartsheet spreadsheets. We missed each other last night...

Do you believe it's just "the jews" and not a collaberation between many powerful families? The kazar mountain jews are a part of this yes, but it's not just "israel". Take it back to psyop Mason Chan of you believe this is the 'only' aspect of corruption

Nice nums - birthday happiness assured!

kys shill

Go to comet ping pong website and click the url in your address bar. WTF shows up on the left?????

nice work m8!

I wish I had that much to give handouts to anons and friends but I only get 2900 per month til 2021 then I can get it all (at age 30). Luckily I live in the sticks of North Carolina and can live comfortably.

This

This one?

twitter.com/damartin32/status/928799440827310086

good one, user but maybe put 'PAID FOR OBAMAS HARVARD TUITION' in brackets after Al-Waleed bin Talal.

normies don't know shit.

Black cube????

Do not trust the Q tripcode only because it is tripcode. Verify everything!!!

bump for tripfag

that's pretty good my parents are dead and i have one grandma left for family, she gave me her house though so that's cool

ok, Q uploaded a photo as a PNG. tthe graphic shows the contents dumped. On the right bottom side is the date/time stamp of the file. On the left side of the graphic is the screenshot made of when somebody SAW the photo from their computer. Note the times of each. They are three hours apart. No big deal, the earth is round. So... the person who took the screen shot is 3 hours EAST of the person that uploaded the photo. simple, right?

Here is the problem... If the screenshot is from the USA anywhere, then the plane cannot be where it was supposedly at ( Vietnam or en route ), So, there are two possibilities, the screenshot was made 3 timezone hours east of Vietname ( out in the middle of where??? ) with a USA flag, etc... OR... the plane is not in vietnam. IF the screenshot was made from ANYWHERE on continental USA then as far as the plane could be is right around Hawaii, but not by time zone, it would be north or south.

Makng sense now? Check out a time zone map. Q made the photo... time is on the right. An user made the screenshot, time on upper left.

Have we located the islands? Could they be the senkaku islands?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Senkaku_Islands_dispute
Also, keystone, could be Pennsylvania. It's known as the keystone state.

G'MORNIN CHUMS

This is some bullshit. Alternate acct?