Who are Sup Forums heroes? Who do you guys look up to?

Who are Sup Forums heroes? Who do you guys look up to?

donald trump sold america out for a profit

mostly fictional characters
there are no heros these days

John (Maximovitch) The Wonderworker

My penis looks up to them

Bruce wayne

Gordon Ramsay

Nope.
No More Heroes.
I learned the hard way last year that nobody is more special than anybody else.

Imperator Caesar Divi Filius Augustus

pic related was so skittish that he was scared of thunderstorms as a kid
when he became a pilot he wasn't a very good one, and had to be sent back for retraining
somehow he ends up pulling off all these feats in a technically obsolete aircraft and becoming one of the greatest pilots in history
like the outdoors, was a physical specimen, only drank milk no alcohol

I often stray from the examples that I hold dear. I just rediscovered Tom Waits recently, and man, is he my hero.

Jordan B Peterson

you're confused. it was hrc, uranium one, the podestas, comey, mueller, mccabe, lynch, obama, and all the rest of the swamp using our government for personal enrichment.

William Pierce

isn't he a part of them?

THis

The Jews

Trump. He is everything a man should be. He is everything an American should be
He is alpha, Chad and America all rolled into one. And I liked him BEFORE he was president

getting a handy from kellyanne for doing good work volunteering for the campaign is my fantasy

Kek

Mine too now

This guy works out at my gym

He has partial facial paralysis

Seems alright

This boi right here

Its like were the same person, user

Unironically Hoppe.

Hugo Boss

Adolf Hitler

Ioseb Jughashvili

Andrew (hey watch me kill these natives) Jackson

What was his name again?

heroes are fake, but i do sometimes look up to people like pic related

Stalin was incredibly cute in his youth.

D I N K O
I
N
K
O

A hero of the modern times

fucking christ, badass to the core.

Alexander the Great

Dis guy

Aurelian "Restitutor Orbis"

Ramza and Squall

oh and Momoko

Julian Assange

he's called rambo

*cucks himself to the medici*

The greatest hero of our time

Andreas Papandreou

Martin Shkreli

There is only one answer

*Doesn't die as a filthy peasant or get executed with the rest of Florence. Writes one of the most influential books in history.

i'm not saying he wasn't good enough, but medicis basically didn't give a flying fuck about him, and he was all over lorenzos dick

Christ-chan is too pure for hotler

F

That one guy who dug a valley through a mountain and made a path between his village and the nearest hospital so nobody could ever again feel the pain he felt when his wife died

christ-chan is an ugly disgusting whore

They have to be living. So pic related. Our current figurehead.

>"find whitey, kill whitey"

Are there any pictures of this cunt getting raped by a mudslime?

Just a few, mostly from WWI because that's what I've read a lot about.

>Felix Von Luckner. Commanded the last sailing warship in WWI. Sunk ships in the Atlantic and the Pacific. Only killed one person the entire cruise and he was gutted by that. Became an international celebrity after the war as a modern day 'gentleman pirate'. In WWII the allies still knew who he was and they got him to negotiate the surrender of his city to prevent further destruction.

>Augustus Agar. In 1919 Agar was on special assignment in the Baltic as a secret agent running operatives in and out of Russia in a Coastal Motor Boat torpedo boat. He broke orders and torpedoed the Russian cruiser Oleg that had been shelling a White Russian occupied fort, sinking the Oleg and instigating a chain of events that would lead to the Kronstadt Raid whereupon a flotilla of British CMBs would damage or disable the bulk of the Red Russian active fleet and prevent them from causing trouble in the Baltic for years to come.

>Gunther Pluschow. At the start of WWI Germany still had the colony of Tsingtao in China. Pluschow was the colonies only airman with his Etrich Taube airplane. When the Japanese laid siege to the colony he became a one man air force conducting air to air combat with his pistol, drawing maps of enemy positions, etc. When it became clear the colony would fall, Pluschow was ordered to take classified documents and fly away. As far as he could. He ended up crash landing in china, ended up in Britain in a POW prison, became the only person to escape that prison in WWI, and made it back to Germany a hero.

Lots of cool stuff you don't hear about in WWI. That's just a few.

there are pictures of her getting fucked but im not posting that here.

This
pic related

Why?

ill get banned

>i'll get banned
>where blacked threads are spammed with no repercussions
wew

pretty much.

F