Redpilled posts

post em, share em. Help your anons out.

true gem, sir
thanks times one million

Unfortunately these are the only ones I have... I want more.

>be woman
>fuck to gain authority
>establish fourth reich
profit

a classic nugget of Sup Forums wisdom for the roasties out there

Bitter virgins

thanks dude

A bit of hilarity here.

Reminder that Louis CK is Hispanic

That user was legendarily wise. Pretty recent thread.

this is what I love about Sup Forums, when I go and meet people in my country, they are just as nationalistic, sans the retarded nazi and communist larpers here, who are thankfully missing IRL. It's like I am in an anonymous, more honest version of real life.

Men project their unconscious degeneracy on to women.

Most men here are beta pathetics and cannot even fathom this idea

so if women never message me, does that mean I'm super attractive? because that's just the case

Not what I expected from a turk. They are not beyond redemption.

Anyone have anything that makes shills go berserk?

as much as this wouldnt surprise me because sweden is a leftist hellhole, ive heard that this story is false
any "ethnic" swedes care to chime in on its veracity?

> 1/2
Some shit I thought was good re: the Koran

> 2/2

We need a roll for what will occur today
>'Something' happens today which changes this timeline significantly
>This does not mean that it will be something obvious
>Though seemingly unworthy of any attention as a 'Habbening'; the event will effect the timeline
>What is "it"?

I've heard it was little nails and duplicates of building materials etc. But Swedes are pathetic and I don't trust them whatsoever.

this one hits close to home man. my enjoyment of life has plummeted since I found this place but there's no going back.

i always figured this story had some kind of reason. just looked into her and can only find wikipedia tier sources. wonder what her maiden name is

It's already happened, mate. The unauthorized early drop of Tay Tay's album. Game changer.

That was deeply informative. Thanks for posting.

bump

Based muzzie destroyer.

Au contraire—anons have devilish eyes, post women that make my jaw drop, but if had to choose, I choose redpills over roasties.

Dude

>the bible and christianity are a tool jews used to turn europeans into cucks.

Yeah no. Modern "nice doctrine" Christianity is a complete joke.

>1488

Interesting, but I found too many fallacies in the logic.

For people who missed out on a good redpill thread overnight. Stay comfy lads.

BUMPAN with an extremely topical redpill
see filename

it's basically false. Any generic construction unearths lots of artifacts like arrowheads etc. If you constantly flag everything as a historic site for preservation, then no construction gets done as it becomes a beaurocratic mess of sending inspection or excavation teams out to determine whether or not you can build on the site. So they made a rule where generic unimportant shit can just be tossed aside. The same shit happens in the US with arrowheads.. we don't shut everything down for that kind of stuff.

is it legit?

beat me to it, finbro.

should mudslimes be purged from the multiverse?

better tl;dr ,

Islamic radicalization has strengthened it's root so deep in every aspect of pakistan that 'Islamic Zombism' has became their identity .

>But if we're allowing gay marriage to be seen as "normal", what right do gays have to restrict pedophiles from receiving the same "equality"?

Stopped reading right there.

Poster confirmed to be retarded.

That's not how it works, He was an atheist to begin with but if he openly declared his identity he wouldn't have the chance to educate this generation.

It's weak willed cucks like you who become atheist and spread your multiculturalism and shit.

this is the truth and the "modern women" is starting to feel it.
they think they can fuck around as much as they want, and they can. I got no problems with it.
but people wont invest in these types of women.

i slept with a girl not long ago, and we fucked a couple of times, and she was really into me. and she started talking about maybe we could start dating, and i told her that im not dating a woman like you because you slept with a sand nigger once.
when i date, im tlking about sex early on, and the women are very open about it. and they think im cool with their sexual history no matter what, but im just keeping a straight face, and judge them without calling em out on it.

so this girl had told me that she had slept with a sand nigger once, and then she is nothing more than a lay to me.

same goes with threesomes with more than 1 guy. and even if they have gotten raped. almost every single rape case is the womans fault by her putting herself into the situation, and thats nothing to invest in.

>2017
>falling for the vaginal-jew

Fuck that's good

>there's a timeline where whites and blacks banded together against the Jews

might happen again

Holy shit that was a disgusting read. I don't care about his logic or whatever, faggots shouldn't even be allowed to live, let alone marry.
>23% of faggots eat poop

Its too true for me man. I see this every time and i know what it is I have done and what things can never be undone.

I started way too early. I can't ever be normal again. I don't think I ever will.

This one is a classic.

Thanks.

I liked the one about how the bull is a sign of a bull market, or an upturn and a sign of hope, and women are standing in the way of it.

THIS. People act like the Crusades were the worst thing ever but conveniently forget how oppressive and evil the muzzies were.

When i see these pics i always wonder what did these fuckers study? Some bullshit like art or social work? There's no way most fields of study give people the liberal mind virus, right?