To the guy

I up you one with "white couple" before this thread is closed.

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?t=i&q=bottom of feet
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Look up "white mother with child"

LMAO. Its true

Because you added the keyword "white"

Here is what happens when you search "couple"

>it's another "i don't know how search engines work" thread

I found the last white ethnosite. Enjoy it before its niggerized......

lmgtfy.com/?t=i&q=bottom of feet

That is indeed a good. nice to see that white superiority still exists. Anyway, i'm 4 beers in so i should probably leave the internet and get myself some food.

can someone tell me what reason has google to do this? is this far left or far right propaganda?

Search the color "red". You'll find non red things.

Search for "real jfk murderer". You'll see something interesting.

Search engines work by type and click. You type and then click an image. And rhen a hierarchy is created based off that data. Relevancy is automated by frequency.

Can't make this shit up.

>it's another "The largest search engine can't even sort shit and is worth $1000 a share.
" thread? yup

And if you can't see all this niggeraztion? You are either a shill or retarded.

>american inventors
most people when using the word american use "african-american" or some shit, that's why the engine gets confused.
try searching for "inventors from the usa".

Just gave this a try yet again.

All the fucking incel people need to get the fuck out

Search "white woman with child". Then search "Asian woman with child". See if your theory holds up.

However, it's not entirely unbiased. Looking up "American Inventors" in Bulgarian lends me that's entirely populated by whites. There are two Bulgarian inventors in that list.
Perhaps you need to to elsewhere, user.

forgot pic

Actually made me giggle.

Because we aren't white we are Caucasian.

>huururrr BM/WF

This is natural selection, faggot. Deal with it, or do you want big daddy govornment NatSoc to seperate natural selection?

Daily reminder that NatSoc is ANTI-survival of the fittest. Just like communism.

AnCap is survival of the fittest.