Non-white people of Sup Forums

> be me
> be half-black, half-Amerindian spic
> for some reason, IQ is over 120
> can speak 5 languages more or less fluently
> hate Jews, most of Western Europe, (((USA))), most of Latin America, all of Asia, all of Africa, Russia, Ukraine, the middle East
>love eastern Europe (except for the two countries mentioned above)
>admire Hitler, fascism, Evola, nationalism, traditionalism
>never did drugs, only drink moderately, love classical music
>visit Sup Forums at least twice on a daily basis

Any other non-white Sup Forumsacks know these feels?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Xn3L1OQlWs
youtube.com/watch?v=r-H74OF0CXs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No..

1) do you hate niggers?

2) if yes to 1), would you a) start a genocide program and b) willingly enter the gas chamber yourself?

Fuck off nigger. I don't give a shit if you're Einstein smart and killed 50 Jews. You'll always be a fucking nigger.

Unified multi-ethnic coalition against kikery and niggersism is the heart of Sup Forums

Im like you but slightly higher IQ, white and a BBC (big belgian cock)

OK

1). Yes, for the most part.
2). Why not? (to both questions)

> t. 40%

>admire hitler
>nationalist
choose one. fight for your own race and existence of your children in future, being a literal Sup Forumscuck is fucking retarded.

are slaves white?

I have no nation. I respect those that do and are loyal to them.

Bestimmt.

I'm non white and I'm against white supremacy. I come here to troll whitey.

Do you like hot dogs? What do you put on them?

>1/8th Nigger (Jamaican) 1/4th Middle Eastern/North African (Jew), 5/8th European (Half Southern European, the rest a mix of broadly Northern European and Ashkenazi)

>IQ around 134~136 though I really don't take my results seriously

The only race I truly hate are niggers because their population is at least 1 1/2 billion and projected to double in just a few decades,
they have incredibly strong genes with wholly undesirable traits,
the black community is a consistently violent and low IQ population,
and they produce much more rapidly then the rest of the world.

I'm 100% certain that if they were wiped out the world would, as a whole, benefit. As edgy as that sounds, I just can't stand that group of people so in my ideal world, they'd be gone.

That being said, I do tend to look down at particular groups of people, but my gripe is more on the cultural front than with their genetics.

I look low-tier Southern European at best. Like Andalusian. And that has nothing to do with my Jew genetics and everything to do with how strong the 1/8th nigger genetics are. But thankfully I don't visually look like a dirty mutt like Brittany Venti.
My family has been "correctively" breeding since my grandmother fucked a halfie-Jamaican (who cheated on her and abandoned the kids, surprise surprise).
My Uncle had two children with a blonde Italian/Irish-American woman and his kids are as angelically white as can be, blonde and everything, only slightly curly hair.
My other Uncle had two children with a Spanish-American woman.
I'm currently engaged to a German girl, who I hopefully will have children with once I get my shit together.

Yes, mustard. Spicy mustard is ideal. Ketchup on a hotdog is fucking disgusting.

>IQ is over 120
>starts green text posts with 'be me'

does it ever upset you that in the past you could move to Europe and become European within a few generations, but leftists have ruined that and want us all to look like Zimbabwe?

>be me
>135 IQ
>look white, feel white, act white, think white
>not white
>50% Mexican + Native American

I think the race thing is deliberately designed to divide us. It's true that certain races, on AVERAGE, are less intelligent, more violent, and have less empathy, but not every member of a race in at the mean or median.

Racism is just shitty lazy eugenics for white retards. A better metric would be IQ, aggression, and empathy. For example you could expel (or sterilize) the 45 million blacks in America OR expel the 45 million most retarded Americans. Eugenics would make America great. Racism means endless fighting amongst different groups until we have a needless genocide.

I wonder which privileged nepotistic group wants us endlessly fighting and thoroughly dysgenic?

I am fully Euro descent but look like a Jew because of Italian mixed with Slav genes. I agree with you on most everything and feel totally alienated from all possible groups, especially pol's false narrative of American exceptionalism.

Post pic so we know you aren't lying.

>OR expel the 45 million most retarded Americans.
75% of which will just be black, anyway.

>look white
>Mexican (AKA most likely mestizo) and Native American
Bullshit.

>Racism is just shitty lazy eugenics for white retards
>which privileged nepotistic group
Funny how you attach "white" to Racism. Funny how you talk about privilege as though you felt inferior and thus jealous to a particular group of people.
You sound subversive as fuck.

That being said, racism is lazy eugenics, but not really. However, at the same time, "racist" views coincides with eugenic ideas, as those groups who would be considered a "lower race" tend to, on average, have lower IQs and thus exhibit more violent and anti-intellectual patterns.
Just as well, it's not necessarily negative to want to preserve genetically unique traits which may seem like they're under threat from a greater agenda (because they are).

so you're a smart nigger eh. you should figure out what to do with your existence by now. end it.

ITT: please validate my insecurities

A nigger is a nigger
A spic is a spic
A chink is a chink
You will never convince anyone of a different race that you're worth anything to them with your cuckold ass kissing.

not sure what youre so fussed about. the mongrels already have a home, its call the usa.
when the white man comes home youll be a kang of the new world

>mestizo
>three languages
>two degrees in engineering from top school
>law degree
>about to make partner
>making $4XXk per year
I come here for the bantz

>willingly enter the gas chamber yourself?

There would be no need. Only jews need to be gassed/ sterilized. OP is smart enough to wear a condom and therefore can be treated far better than other mexicans and negroes.

If OP is of high IQ and we can find him a suitable partner, then the United States should accommodate him. Amerindians have high respect for nature and are capable of being based as long as they can stay away from the firewater.

Fuck Europe trying to steal our multicultural thunder by genociding their own people. The US and the US alone is home to the mutts and forever will be.

We hate you to nigger

>[expel] 75% of which will just be black, anyway.
This is true. but NOT 100% of them. So you admit that the very best blacks are at least slightly better than the very worst whites?

>look white
>Mexican...
>Bullshit.
I was born with blond hair and blue eyes. By 10 they were both light brown. Were YOU born with blond hair and blue eyes?

Why be racist when we have TESTS? Intelligence, galvanic skin response to stress and violence, multiple questionnaires designed to spot (smart) psychopaths. Real applied eugenics is more white than white. I think you're just pissy because you know, in your heart, that on an even playing field there are probably millions of subhumans who are more white (where it counts) than you.

Mustard, ketchup and smashed potatoe chips. Hot sauce, too.

Yes, of course.

>It's true that certain races, on AVERAGE, are less intelligent, more violent, and have less empathy, but not every member of a race in at the mean or median.

Yes, but most Latinos I've met (I happen to be one myself) are dumb as bricks.

Nice try, NSA/Europol/Interpol/CIA/Shlomo.

t. Americuck

What is your favourite Cradle of Filth album?

>Mustard, ketchup and smashed potatoe chips. Hot sauce, too.
Only one of these is acceptable.

>be 1/2 Mexican
>dad comes here legally on a visa
>knocks up my beanburning white mom in a coke-filled sex romp
>he gets married and now has citizenship
>dad always wanted to be American, refuses to teach me or my sisters spanish because he wants us to assimilate
>speaking spanish is now required to get a job because there are so many illegals that refuse to learn english
>thanks dad
>dad starts his own business and only hires legal americans because he isn't a total piece of shit
>my clinically retarded full-mexican classmates are given shitloads of scholarship money and special treatment because mom pooped them out here
>I can't compete with the beaners who literally want to annex the entire southwest and turn it into spicville
>they tribe up like a bunch of goddamn jews and help each other get ahead
>liberal teachers keep giving me special treatment and encouraging me to learn spanish while they ignore the whites
>tell them to fuck off and that if they love Mexico so much they can go teach down there but oh wait Mexico came to you
>My public school classes are filled with 20+ despacitards whose families don't pay taxes on an education
>6th generation white American friends whose families came on the Mayflower, yet make less money than mine are given no sort of leg up and are encouraged to speak spanish or fail
>identify as caucasian on all polls and censuses while the idiots I went to school with get free college and are affirmative action hires right out of school just for checking a beaner box
>keep getting offers for high-level shit i didn't work for because my last name is Spanish
>race is spanish on birth certificate
>tfw dreamer
>tfw hell is smug invading fucking faggot wetbacks like you coasting off gibs and acting like self-made men
>tfw we will live in an equal society where smart whites are farmers and stupid mexicans are doctors

I bet you worked hard, but my white friends did too and just couldn't get a free degree for being a nigger.

Fucking lost it at "Despacitards".

Why can't we Latinos write great music?

All popular music is written by a vast team of moneygrubbing jews. The very song encourages racemixing and faggotry.

I love samba music, but Cubans are a nationalist society that actually cares about preserving their culture. Latinos are very musically talented, but something about the United States our people down.

FUIMOS REYES

youtube.com/watch?v=7Xn3L1OQlWs

>I love samba music, but Cubans

Nigger, Samba is from Brazil. Cubans actually have a lot of talent for music. I know. I am a musician.

Racism has nothing to do with who is better. Jews are way better than whites, way less violent, but whites hate them even more than niggers, because they are jealous of them.

Racism is a natural biological impulse to protect your genes.

> le me
> post on bol
> believe in iq maymay
> believe le jew maymay
> iggu over 9000

That would only make blacks, on average, worse.

Larping as intelligent..

Sage in all fields

I'm totally with you spicbro.

Keep it real, my friend.
Character over phenotype.

:)

Wie gefällt dir die Islamisierung deines Landes, Hans Jürgen Al-Hamburgi?

you are the black cello teacher from Cruel Intentions
youtube.com/watch?v=r-H74OF0CXs

>you are the black cello teacher from Cruel Intentions

I should re-watch that movie. Sarah Michelle Gellar looks very hot in it. Too bad she's a kike :/

>they are jealous of them

How I wish I could be a short, fat, disgusting, morally inept, short-sighted fool with an ugly, bitchy, controlling wife who lets money control his every action

sadly i am not chosen

take off meme flag israel

>Jews are way better than whites

If you have no emotional intellect and you are morally bankrupt, then you are not truly intelligent. You're basically the equivalent of an identity thief who feels really smart until he gets doxxed and their victim comes to their house and punches them in the nose. Who's smart then?

Why did Einstein have to plagiarize so many German scientists? Why do the Germans have fusion power despite their inferior intellect?

Only when the blood is dripping and they're being drug off to a prison do jews realize they were raised from birth to be psychopaths and have actually made abhorrent mistakes by stealing, lying, and abusing children. And sometimes they STILL think they can treat people however they want. Worst religion on earth.

>way less violent

Chopping off a baby's foreskin and sucking the blood is pretty violent if you ask me

Jews are too weak to be physically violent themselves, unlike a pissed-off American with a poor education tailored to military service, for example. They excel in manipulation and getting large, angry retards to do their fighting for them.

Play (((Wolfenstien))). You play as the strong, badass hybrid jew whose sole mission it is to get shot up protecting Dr. Kike and his pure jewish genes and amazing intellect.

Wew. This thread... every post...
Hit G to gas the worlds cleverest bitzers whilst they are in one place.
>G

>I have no nation

That was obvious from the (((USA))) comment. If you don't want to be American, why not move to a country you do like?

>I think the race thing is deliberately designed to divide us.

Always amazes me how few people understand this.

>So you admit

This is a phrase favored by highly persuasive and intelligent people.

If you think, speak and behave like a civilised man I don't give a flying fuck about your phenotype.

Cream cheese, caramelized onions, jalepenos

I am from Venezuela.

Mowisz slowa ktore brzmia piekne. Ale prawda jest taka, ze gdyby mieszkalem w Twoim kraju, wiec mialesby problem z tym. Tez nie chcialesby widzic mnie z jakas polska kobieta.