Why do Americucks get so butthurt when we cut the amazon rain forest down?

Why do Americucks get so butthurt when we cut the amazon rain forest down?

The Amazon is ours, we'll use it's resources as we see fit.

Thank you.

Because they were infected by the "Mother nature" religion.

enjoy all that new dead land that you create

>cut amazon forest where god knows how much old viruses are waiting there in a dormant state , long forgotten
>dies because Brazilian monkeys can't understand that

also destroying a national treasure is the dumbest move you could do , not much to expect from you anyway ...

Many people fell for the dumb "mother nature" ideology

The truth is the Brazilian population needs to migrate to those lands.
Because, if not, muricans will teach the indians english and colonize.

because unlike you favela monkeys the amazon is worth keeping around

Give me mother nature over ooga booga mixed race pardos

Did you know most of the oxygen created by the Amazon rain forest is used by the creatures in the rainforest and that the rainforest arent the "lunds of the world."

The Amazon creates all the oxygen Brazil bruh, why can't you plant a tree for every tree you take?

OMG SAVE MOTHER NATURE HUR DUR MOTHER GAIA - Amer*cunt

Supposedly because the ridiculous biodiversity of the joint has yielded a bunch of plant species that are useful as medicine.
You monkeys are sitting on china thinking it's porcelain.

> also destroying a national treasure is the dumbest move you could do
Why?

LE

If mother nature was truly just she would wipe out the hellhole of Brazil and let the rainforest reclaim it

LOL for fucks sake you favela monkeys are a disease

Yes What a great idea replace the rainforest with disgusting poverty and crime and mixed race pardos.

That's what u look like bro.

Because libshits lump it all with every other kind of environmental destruction, which they blame 100% on the straight, while male.

Why is that Brazilian wearing an American flag shirt?

That's how most "white" Amer*cunts look like

>why is destroying a natural wonder bad

This is the ideology of the nignog

The lack of self awareness here is breath taking

fun fact

Brazil is literally 50% pardo, which basically means black/mulatto/

>americans fearing Brazil secura those juicy niobium mining sites

MUH F35 alloys.

Embrace your real idetity

cant you guys get Russia or China to back you up. being in proximity with US is clearly bad for any nation's health

hurr durr , i'm destroying my own biodiversity and tons of potential for tourism , medicine , research , etc...
hurr durr i'm too retarded to understand that.

the absolute state of Brazil...

Brazil being brown doesn't make you any whiter, my Hispanic friend.

we need the air. kek

The Amazon is responsible for less than 5% of Brazil's tourism.

>The Amazon is ours,
No, it belongs to corporations at this point desu.

being full of niggers is bad for your health

But then you should know

The US is still less brown than Brazil you worthless favela monkey

>hurr durr muh trees
Just plant some more nigger. They're just fucking trees. God damn hippie faggots ITT.

>corporations

"Corporations" Aka CIA stealing muh niobium and gold.

>cutting forests just for some UMA soup

>The US is still less brown than Brazil you worthless favela monkey
And you are still brown.

and this is why globalism must die

man is meant to be shepherds of the earth, not rapists of it

The Amazon rain forest would only take 20 years to completely regenerate itself if we burned it down entirely.

56% is a joke, you are a joke

well maybe that's because you don't know how to exploit the potential of the forest for tourism and maybe it's the case because your country is a corruption ridden and poor shithole.

but OP , from your posts i can deduce you just created this thread to post memes about americans and le ebin 56% , go back to school.

>the new face of America
>the old face of Brazil

And the Philippines is full of half Melanesians

This is pathetic.

No, it's because no one wants to visit a disease infested useless monkey forest. There's nothing to see there except for green things.

with new genetic technology trust me the amazon is a valuable gen goldmine that is infinitely more valuable than some blocks of wood or farm land

Kek

Yeah you're retarded and have no clue what you're talking about. The animals would just completely regenerate?

It's the truth, my Hispanic neighbor.

> Can't read rainforest
The animals can all die for all i care

and the favela is nothing but brown things

total lie see

>we see fit.

Yeah make more ((((((((((SOY))))))))))) GOY.

Oy gevalt, oy vey who needs rainforest anyway?

>melanesians
lol

i dont really want blame others but cia drug running really fucked up both the american continents (and oil fuckery for the rest of the world)

top kek , are all Brazilians like you ?

would an unique natural wonder that has no equivalent in the world regenerate if burned completely ?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
and next time you'll tell me animals respawn ?

I agree. Same goes for our oil sands. Whu the fuck do lefties from America come to Canada to chain them selves to bulldozers to protest our livlihood?

Can you even read? The graphic has nothing to do with what i said.

Hol up. I thought Sting fixed all this back in the 80’s?

>ooga booga burn animals

literally Abo tier

You know the reason Australia is a desert is because they burned it down right? Of course you don't know that you are barely literate.

Yes the CIA is evil, next you will tell me water is wet.

>an unique
looks grammatically correct but sounds weird

Who cares if it regenerates. Im with you monkey man

I would ask why all Brazilians are so fucking retarded, but you are all niggers, so I already know the answer to my own question.

Sorry, it's just that when most people hear rain-forest they kind of include all of the life in it as well because life is valuable to white people and we cherish and respect it. I wouldn't expect a nigger to understand.

Trudeau is that you?

nobody gives a shit about the animals, its the plants fungus and bacteria that over eons have developed unique biochemical pathways that can perform extremely complex metabolte synthesis. look at how much money bayer, monsanto, and other pharma companies make vs sugar can plantations

destroying the rain forest is simply shooting yourself in the economic foot. but your right, what do i care. brazil can stay dysfunctional

Turn it into farmland and help feed the world.

It's actually 15 years, and it was proven by a research done in Serra do Mar/Brazil.
It takes about 15 years for it to occupy the entire space it previously occupied, and about 60 for all the tree species to return.

Yeah Turdoo would be for cutting the rainforest down and pro tar sands.

> I wouldn't expect a nigger to understand.
Literally read "rain forest" and understands "biome".

>and next time you'll tell me animals respawn ?
Just grow some more animals dude.

do it and the entire west will drop the hammer on you mate

it will impact on us and we will see it as a threat

america russia europe would fucking rape you and occcpy you

Because Americans are given all of their 'opinions' at a young age. They never learn to think for themselves and they prioritise unimportant excessive knowledge over understanding. Why do you think it is that burgers are always tested on / arguing over the date of an event rather than writing / discussing anything significant about the event itself? They are just parrots in good looking human form

That said your country is a cesspit and the US is preferable in every single aspect

the rainforest are natural, they come from seeds.

>brazil destroys all their inherent ly valuable capital for jew shekels

DO IT
ill be able to purchase big booty bitches from brazil as well as ukraine

taht forrest is actaully provides something to the rest of the world you cucks
you should be eliminated just for going looking at those trees

>op

>where do those seeds come from.

now you're saying bullshit , because each year you have new discoveries of unique species that we didn't know about before.
EACH.YEAR.

so the "research" about it was partly incorrect since it was only based on what is known , sure , the common species of trees will return again but what about the near extinct ones ? what about the ultra-rare animals ?
what about all the potential of the forest for natural medicine ?
what about the dangerous viruses released that were in a dormant state ?
what about the possibility of another plague ?

go ahead , burn it , Brazil will become even shittier and there will be literally no reason to send you dollars or euros for the protection of your biodiversity (and even less money for those who take part of the money because they are corrupt as hell).
and if you are lucky enough , you'll be wiped out by a super virus or some plague.

from mother earth.

Nature is something that is genuinely in danger with human overpopulation

>great pacific garbage patch
We're honestly fucked

ITT: Salty gringos over the Amazon.

You need to be chopped up and fed to the jaguars.

I think it's bad because Rainforest has big influence on climate.
And it hosts many species. The speed we are killing of other species is not good.
Also if you cut off the wood you receive as a result: desert and mud avalanches, because no trees who can stabilize the soil with their roots and the wind can easily blow away the soil.
Look at Haiti. Or Easter Island. How it looks today

>Brazil clearcuts the rainforest
>All of the most vile insects die
>Brazil becomes a desert
>Brazilians become sandniggers
>Civil war breaks out
>The entire populace is now "migrant"
>USA experiences EU-level cucking
OK

>research
> "prove"
nigga you just showed dont know shit about the scientific method or how research actually works
keep falling for jew tricks

>it's

Don’t worry, some of us could care less

Because you will uncover fantastic megalithic structures that don't play well with the current historical narrative.

Wouldn't the whole environment permanently get fucked up if you literally cleared the whole rainforest?

Besides, it's worth way more intact than any Huezilian.

think about all the bugs n shit.

What are you trying to say nigger? fix up your English, think real hard and try again.

Honestly, it's just for fake patriotism.

Nobody here really cares about rain forest or indigenous people.

that research, like much research, is complete bullshit. i work for evil empire monsanto and you wouldn't believe how many scientific papers get published we blacklist for being complete bs because even many scientists are dumb as shit and fuck up some aspect of their statistical model/methods/design

Because beautiful nature is more important to us than you shitskins.

This. Brazilians aren't even humans.

Wtf Sup Forums is environmentalist????

>could care less
You mean "couldn't care less"

i care about the secret genes that have potentially infinite monetary value

Born 1990. We had whole things about how horrible the cutting down of the Amazon is/was in early elementary school. Had a dime donation thing we went around to "buy" some few kilometers of Amzon land, im sure its been cut since then and my parents just gave me a five dollar bill so I wouldnt have to keep bugging the neighbors.

But honestly since the early 0's I havent heard much in the mainstream America about the rainforest.

Its kinda like how over population was a huge thing in the early to mid 00's but now we need third world immigrants so hush hush.

It's funny because that photo is essentially a mockery of people like you in the US. It's like whenever a Mexican flag uses that photo, it's totally unselfaware.

i know about how Monsanto works don't worry ;)
i also know about how you pay "scientists" and labs to tell people products that cause cancer and other problems are completely harmless.

Nobody cares for your trees you monkey nigger

Thanks for destroying our worlds natural lung,you money greedy,drug comping,kid molesting,monkey cooking,shitskin looking good for nothing football addicts

>Nobody here really cares about rain forest or indigenous people.
Unless they're white.