If whites breed with other races we'll lose our ability to navigate forrests at night

How fucking dumb is this cunt?
First he said that blue eyes were adapted so we could see better in snow. Then he found out the opposite was true so he made up the fact that they were somehow better to see in the forrest at night.
And racemixing will take this essential quality to survive in the 21st century away from Europeans since apparently other races are blind at night according to his logic.

I feel like this is reasoning made by a 15 year old viking larper nationalist.

Now this isn't a racemixing thread, just a Varg is a dumb pseudo intellectual cunt thread.
Carry on.

He's a Christcuck meme. They post him here because they debate like Jews.

Ice cold blue eyes are made for scaring the shit out of niggers, every scientist knows this.

Shouldn't dark nigger eyes be more adapted to the dark since burglary n sheiit?

Varg is literally a senile retard. Stop listening to him.

>its an episode where people can read vargs mind

getting kinda tired of this episode tbqh phamalam

Don't bully Varg plz.

t. Rebecca Vikernes

Why did he marry a dark-haired girl if only blondes are white? His oldest is already going dark.

>> Varg
>> Blonde

choose one

Third from the left got asperger.

The opposite - they run towards the light, that's why there's so many niggers in prison.

He claims he had dyed his hair dark back then. His beard is growing blonde in that pic so he might be telling the truth.

He may have some wrong/semi-wrong arguments for correct beliefs. In the end of the day he’s a rock star with plenty of Northern European kids

Varg's father has dark brown hair.So varg niger genes confirmed

>His beard is growing blonde
It's growing grey cause for some reason his body started aging like dogs since he moved in France

He's "dark blonde" :^)

This.

I can smell the jew through muh monitor

Is he lonely? Probably losing it slowly.

I don't need to navigte forrests at night

Since he started doing hard work on the welfare orchard you mean.

Blue eyes take in more light because they don't have the brown layer of melanin on top of your eyes, which in turn makes blue-eyed people better at seeing in the dark.
More light = More visibility

So yes, blue eyes make it easier to navigate in the dark. However, pretending that browned eyed people can't see well enough to walk around during the night is retarded.

Blond kids' hair goes that color when they're older. He's prob legit.

That was actually a interesting internet digging session I did when trying to find what is true. Apparently the lighter your eyes color the more fucked you are in the sun.

We're paying attention to the theories of a neurotic teenager why?

blue eyes have no purpose other than sexual preference

t. biologist

>it's another anti-varg episode
I hate re runs

Threadly reminder that the only people who could dislike Varg "Living by the 14 Words" Vikernes are butthurt shitskin christians.

Every fucking thread is filled with the same """"arguments""""

>varg is a LARPers
>desu vult retake constantinople

>varg is a murderer
>kill all mudslimes, remove kebab

>christianity made europe great
>t. low iq shit culture shitskin

No white pagan, atheist, or christian can dislike Varg.

Some people are born blonde and darken when they age. But there's tons of people who stay totally blonde. T. blonde

Why would white Christians like Varg when Varg hates them?

Look at this picture, this is what (((they))) despise, this is what they fear most of all, a strong white family.
If it takes LARPing as a Viking pagan in the woods to get this, then do it, for your race.

Because regardless of what he thinks, he's raising white children in a traditional life. Literally the only E-Celeb who actually practices what they preach is Varg.

>Varg is a dumb pseudo intellectual cunt thread.

I can get behind this. He makes pagans look bad.

Beard/hair colour difference is not unheard of. Don't know about blonde beard, but some people with black hair have ginger beard. My hair colour is brown and I have black beard.

People with blue eyes also have a much higher tendency to suffer from from dementia later in life. Sundowning is also more prevalent in blue eyed people

Is leaving a daughter and a single mother at home to go play skyrim IRL in another country also a distinctive trait of the trve evropean man?

The Jews fear the big happy white family

>he not only have a huge white family but he have also managed to spread his seed even more than that
I see now why (((you))) hate him

I've never understood why so many people on this board, you included, listen to the ramblings of some paranoid lifelong NEET and a murderer.

>he doesn't rape many women to spread his superior nordic seed

If all of Varg's audience did as he does that would not save the white race. That would lead whites directly into the situation that Afrikaners are in. If you actually want to preserve the great European/Anglosphere nations you need to grab hold of the power structures of those nations. Nothing prevents you from having a white family while doing that btw.

>tfw green eyed
>tfw according to Varg I am basically a nigger that needs to be killed
>tfw cant support the cause anymore because people like him might have a say

Sad desu

fairer skin does enable pale folk to absorb necessary vitamin d in far northern regions. This is why darker complexions have difficulty with vitamin deficiencies in viking land.

Some snonigger that lives off of french gibs and makes vlogs in his van....kek my sides.How retarded do you need to be to take anything he says seriously!?

>not taking responsibility for your action abandoning your very blood to its own destiny to go seek fortune in a foreign land is considered virtuous in Sweden

Now i understand why your hard on for niggers

Buy his fantasy game now

How easy is it to move to France and live the Varg LARP? Sounds cozy.
>You will never be paid by the French taxpayer to fuck around in the woods wearing chainmail.

There is nothing worth saving, this current system is nothing but the bourgeois system and all it's materialist decadence. We should let it die, and contribute to it's death while having as many white children as possible.

when was the last time you saw black/asian/hispanic people in the forest, let alone at night?

Varg shills BTFO irrevocably

I'm not sure which claims are and are not true here. Please provide all sources.

It's dark blonde. All Scandinavians are blonde.

idk why he takes biologism too serious if he believes in reincarnation.

Because love your enemies and shit, and he's not even their actual enemy since he lives a more wholesome life than most Christians nowadays.

is French or, did Varg and her move to France?

Louis Cachet (Kristian Vikernes, aka Varg, legally changed his name to this) met her in France.

>White
>Christians
Most Whites don’t believe

Varg's real name is Kristian.

NICE

most of his listeners know his birth name