Mitt Romney demands Roy Moore drop out

twitter.com/MittRomney/status/928999549376528385

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2017/11/10/mitt-romney-senate-utah-244760
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That is ultra cucked

Mitt is Shit

>Romney in October 2016, over The Washington Post's Access Hollywood Trump tape story

Isn't he in the polygamous cult mormonism filled with 40 year old men with 14 year old wives?

What makes him think he's more fitting than Moore?

>I feel like these accusations are true so they must be true

Do you think mitt knows how much America hates him?

>my arbitrary standards designate that her story is true and must be believed
What a complete fucking faggot.

Well Trumps polling went up 10 pts after Mitt Romney delivered a speech written by John Stewart.

I didnt care about Moore, but if John "hey commies heres the air speed and tactics my fellow pilots use to avoid anit aircraft guns" McCain and Mitt "my dad was a back stabbing traitor just like me" Romney dont like moore I like him even more.

Allegations are clearly more important than things that have actually happened. I want whatever Sup Forums is smoking.

We need to bring out the guillotine for these fuckers

Oh, well, if Mittens magic underwear Romney says so, we better lock Moore up and throw away the key. And if any of you is even hesitating, I implore you to bear in mind that none other than the honorable neckless turtle Senator McConnell also subscribes to this newsletter. So, yeah, pic related.

>Mitt Romney

>weighing into a "he said, she said"
>wise decisions

what a swamp creature

I don't believe any of them. This is the bullshit you get when you say "sexual assault survivors deserve to be believed" and require no proof.

Establishment is pulling out the knives, they actually want a "blue tide" to occur do they can blame Trump impeach him then replace him with Pence.

He will employ the "no true scotsman" defense.

Romney is also going to take Hatch's seat when he (((retires)))

politico.com/story/2017/11/10/mitt-romney-senate-utah-244760

Who is one of the people behind it? (((Kristol)))

Oh but don't worry voters, he will only be an elder statesman and only publicly criticize the President. He wouldn't do anything like say, being the decided no vote on consequential legislation.

Romney is a spoiler candidate. The list of names in the article is a who's who of cucks who absolutely hate Trump and anti-globalism and are going to run establishment spoilers in as many races as they can in 2018 to either flip the seats blue or make sure a cuck remains in them so nothing gets passed.

We should be engineering attacks and "scandals" on their candidates and be prepared.

Hey hey hey it's the soy boy insurgency!

what a good goy. trial by rabbinical council is social justice. these cuckservatives are losers and sjws

kek

Mitt made the same demand about Trump. That worked out spectacularly.

Hang all traitors.

>"the more serious the accusation, the more believable"

Fucking retard.

What the fuck does that even mean?

This fucking cuck

Reminds me of the dark days of Sup Forums

It means that this likely true allegation should disqualify Moore

Emotional Justice lul

All the cucks are lining up in a row to try to stop the trumpist coup. Too late, faggots. This is the future you made.

How is it likely, just because she says it is? Retard.

Who is Mitt Romney?

>Such vile degradations demean my wives

If not I really hope he soon finds out. Delicious schadenfraude.

They are never going to stop trying to undermine Trump and run everyone like him or thinking of running like him out of office.

Confirmed fake then

>likely true
Kek

it is real in my mind

Mitt Romney is a deep state far-left extremist.

How fucking convenient. Mitt, McShitstain, McConnell all come out stating that Moore should step down. What a fucking joke. At what point do we patriots say enough is enough?

>how to get people to side with Roy Moore

The swamp has to go regardless.

The establishment is using every trick in the book to keep the club invite-only.

truth

Mitt should be Biden running mate in the 2020 election. its time to put petty politics aside for the good of the USA.

same people who said Trump should drop out because of the made up rape allegations.
the ticket is to ignore these faggots and win despite them.

Mormons are all jew tools

MIT ROMNEY RAPED ME 40 YEARS AGO WHEN I WAS 3
My ass still bleed to this day!

>tfw Mormons used to be white supremists but now they're just evangelicals with magic underwear

40 years ago, and then one month before an election, trot out an obviously politically-motivated accusation.

Everyone knows one month before an election is the time to make the allegations, not the day after, the week after or even a month after a supposed assault/whatever you want to call it.

Same thing for Trump.

Yeah fuck those mormons

>you're only innocent until proven guilty when I say so

Nah, fuck off.

kys

Fuck Mitt Romney. Weak ass Mormon cuck.

Pretty much.

The only people whose opinion matters about this is the voters of Alabama. If they don't care, or would still rather vote Moore over his dingbat opponent, then it really could not matter less what social media Leftists, the DNC, the mainstream media, and people like John McCain, Mitt Romney and Ben Shapiro think. Their opinions are ultimately irrelevant.

They make good neighbors but it seems like half of them are fat Polynesians these days.

>Hollywood shit heads get accused and believed by everyone.
>random Repub judge gets accused and innocent until proven guilty.

Just because their was no previous accusations against the judge and the Hollywood people are known scum bags doesn't make this logical!

The reason I know this is just a political hitjob by the establishment, well one of them, is the timing of these responses. Mitt Romney had absolutely no reason to weigh in on this issue, yet here he is attempting to sabatoge a populist republican candidate. How anyone could fall for these allegations is totally beyond me.

Well one has the extremely odd timing of being right before an election, collaboration from GOP politicians who don’t want the guy elected, and are extremely reminiscent of what they attempted just over a year ago with Trump. I’m sure these allegations will still be around the day after the election.

Are you people seriously defending a fucking pedophile? This thread makes me sick.

kek

Are there any Bannon candidates in Utah? I assume Utah is cucked because they see amnesty as a chance to convert a bunch of spics to their faggy cult

Trump said the same thing

>being the decided no vote on consequential legislation.
The McCain replacement...

I also don't believe any of the allegations made by the Hollywood whores, but I sure as hell am not going to get in the way of leftists eating themselves

>this likely true allegation
Why is it "likely true?" because someone said something? I mean it's not like the stakes are very fucking high or anything, it's just a poor victim seeking justice, now, at this incredibly inconvenient time.

I don't believe most of those accusations or think they're highly exaggerated. But those pedowood fucks have been pushing Marxism and rape hysteria for years, this is the chickens coming home to roost. Also a lot of them never denied the allegations

Hold your enemy to their own standards, never hold your own to your enemy's standard.

Obama raped me with his BBC back in college.

I'm coming out and you have to believe me.

I remember his brave 47% comment too