What type of wife is right for a healthy right-wing man?

submissive vs An independent and strong woman

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rSmv735zr38
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Doesn't really matters, brain and body is what matters. Don't care about personality.

matter*

One who will help you kill Jews and lie to the police after

The submisive part really gets me aroused, but I also would like a woman strong enough to protect our offspring and avoid danger if posible

Submissive. Any other women is one with penis envy.

i just want for japan to turn into a waifu factory and ship here ;_;

Cute

Speaking as someone who is happily married to a wife who shares many of my right-wing views, I'll say this;

You don't want someone who is a mindless, submissive slave who bows to your every whim and echos your every thought. On the other end of the spectrum, you do not want someone who is so set in their own ways and beliefs that they refuse to even consider any viewpoints that aren't their own either.

The perfect partner is someone who inspires you to be a better you. Someone who can recognise your faults and help you to fix them. Someone you are willing to listen to and take their advice onboard, and in turn they also take your advice onboard as well.

Contrary to what says, personality is paramount. A sharp mind and a shapely body means jack shit if you cannot stand their company. I would rate it as perhaps the most important aspect of your partner, because the perfect partner is someone whose company you enjoy. If you see your partner as a trophy rather than a close friend, you're doing it wrong. Honesty, loyalty and devotion are important traits to look for here, but that goes both ways.

You and your partner do not have to agree on everything, but at the same time they should be open to debating their views and being swayed if your arguments have merit. That said, there are a few red flags to avoid. Daddy issues, feminism and hedonism to name a few.

independent and strong woman only if your views aline perfectly

submissive. You are the man. Your word is law. Women can offer you nothing more than their pussy. Remember that. You can get everything else from your chums. Learn to have male friends.

Women are for children

>personality
>different from brain

Neither. You will need someone who is willing to commit, but who isn't a mindless slave.

A white woman, of course, goy.

wait a minute that Adams apple...

>True Patriots like Brittany Venti will lead the Alt-Right
>She is 3/4 White with Blue Eyes, Based Quadroon
>We (56%, Based Cuban & Uncle Tom) elected Trump. MAGA
youtube.com/watch?v=rSmv735zr38

We have now gone full circle. Basically anything you do is part of (((their))) plan.

independent but loyal

Right-winged men are usually insecure so a submissive asian woman is probably their best bet. My wife is white, but that's because I have confidence levels rarely found on Sup Forums.

>insecure but dominant
that's a recipe for domestic violence

>I wasn't paying attention to my marriage and now it's falling apart
>oh no how could this be happening to me, the jews must be behind it

Ert tú býttur? Heili og persónligheit er næstan tað sama.

A 2D one. Personality doesn't matter.

definitely not a flat faced gook that happens to be a race traitor whore that mixes with a caucasians

Asians and whites are closely related. It’s barely race mixing.

This.

Marriage is for the betterment of both the husband and wife, without the other, one would be as a tree growing leaves on one side only, barren on the other.

If she doesn't strive to make you a better person, and if you don't strive to make her a better one, there is no willingness for disinterested self-sacrifice for the sake of absolute good, hence no love.