>be american
>get shot
>go bankrupt to pay for medical bill
>"thank God we don't have SOCIALIZED healthcare!"
explain this, amerifats

Other urls found in this thread:

city-data.com/blog/418-striking-balance-quality-life-social-capital/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You have any idea how bad we would fuck up free healthcare? Our DMVs are like fucking gulags

>be a virus
>get SOLOMON HOSPITAL for free
>never thank the goym whose taxes built the hospital

How do (((Y0U))) deal with your viral subhuman character?

Dont go bankrupt if tard that shot you is living and will pay for your shit.

How? I got a CDL by taking 3 test that took like 10 minutes a piece, I only had to wait maybe 5-10 minutes. The whole process was done in less than an hour and most my trips to the BMV was similar. Conservative talking point bullshit.

Atleast all my money was taken after I went to the hospital instead of before.

Why should I pay into socialized healthcare for that fatass who chose to eat themselves to death?

in case you get cancer

I was diagnosed a schizoid this year

Doctor asked me

>can you afford to see a psychologist/psychiatrist privately?

No, its like $200-300/hour.

>ok then sir ill find a place for you that does bulk-billing
>doctor sends referral
>get called by the psychologist within 1 hour of the doctor having made the referral
>have 20 free sessions paid for by gov

I wonder if america would have as much violence if people were actually able to have these kind of services.

They repeat whatever they hear on TV like cattle.

Psychology is bullshit, the only way to prevent crazy asses is eugenics and population culling.

At least we don't die from literally every POO related disease unlike your RETARDED people

generally people that file bankruptcy due to medical bills are broke as shit before incurring those costs.

>homestead exemption
>general exemption
>life goes on
>system works as intended

This is why I pay for private healthcare. Most out of pocket cost to me is 900$

Ok

>900$
and that's supposed to be low?

We can cover all of that if we stop giving money to you worthless parasites

I payed 876$ for a 200k surgery on my ankle

you could cover all of it if you stopped pouring all that cash into the military-industrial complex

Make Sup Forums a better place and kys

>implying we can cut defense spending now that da joos will nuke everyone if israel falls
we should fucking invade israel just to take your nukes and then leave you to get shredded by the dune coons.

Medicare isn't like a gulag.

And seeing how I'm not a poor faggot like the people who go bankrupt from a medical bill 876$ is not alot of money

Holy shit is that Steven Asanti? He looks awful.

>fuck you, got mine!

Exactly if they weren't so fucking shit with finances in the first place they want to be in that fucking problem

That number of people pales in comparison to the number of people with actual issues they didn't cause.

Wouldn't

I don't understand why on earth you would ever go to a doctor to talk about mental problems. The only two outcomes are that they load you up with drugs and a spot on the future "no rights" list or they find nothing and you've wasted your time.

>I'm not poor because I'm just good with finances ;)
every time I delve into these threads I am amazed by the sheer retardation of amerifats anew

>stupid people with cancer and lupus and their inability to use money and be lucky like me

>says the jew

Do don't have your designated dose of third world migrants, what are you racist, kike?

Maybe if they weren't so large the bullet would have missed them OP.

>be europoor
>get blown up
>go bankrupt paying for your attackers' hospital bill
>"Thank god we have socialized healthcare!"

>Let's by a 450k house even though I'm going not to be able to pay for it in a year

It's shit like this that fuck them over

I heard someone say that Americans have the best medical care in the world, then they proceeded to pull out examples of our shitty expensive system and blame everything bad on the government.

>Dont go bankrupt if tard that shot you is living and will pay for your shit
fat chance he hasn't been offed by an officer fearing for his life.

This guy ^^^^^^ is spot on. I like you.

You don't know how poor people live if you think they all go for 450k houses. Many live in apartments and can't afford a car.

>I wasn't born into rich parents that can afford to live in a good neighborhood or give me good education or provide me with connections, and the economy is absolute shit for uneducated people like me
it's shit like this that fuck them over

That's how I thought too. I decided to give it a try. 3 months later, they cured my depression.

Tfw you live in a third world desert shithole and somehow feel you can shit on a first world country's healthcare

That flag. Hmmmmmm

>I wonder if america would have as much violence if people were actually able to have these kind of services.
and then..

I know they can't afford a 450k house but they sure will go buy a 60'in tv instead of paying bills

Your post doesn't make any sense? Population density may effect those three things but it doesn't control ideology

First off Jew, my parents aren't rich, they where meth heads. I busted my ass to get where I am today and it's fucks like you that want to hand out shit for free that is destroying these people in the first place

urban areas tend to be liberal, rural areas tend to be conservative
whatever the reason behind it, this relationship is almost direct and is common all around the world.

every day I wake up on this dear planet earth I thank God I wasn't born in the US.

lol sure buddy

And how did they cure it?

Another typical Jew denying that someone poor in the past can be rich now

Gas yourself my shlomo

nah go ahead, entertain me
how did you do it?

I wake up everyday and thank go you weren't born here as well. Now isn't that funny.

A lot of people don't have TV

Iran can't get those nukes developed fast enough

What "works" in other countries wont necessarily work in Burger land

because nothing works in burgerland

Sauce on that image?

I'm not going to sit here and try to explain my fucking life story to some fucking Jew on Sup Forums who is literally building a fucking wall around their country and then they talk their bullshit that everyone else should open borders

>be american
>get shot
>insurance pays for medical bills
>pay 500$ copay for major surgery.
>top quality medical care
>thank god we dont have SOCIALIZED healthcare!

Says the banker living in the biggest gibsmedat country in the world.

>be American
>get shot
>have Obongo care
>"Oh, we are sorry but we don't cover that. Better luck next time, pham"

It's the state this system will always return,too. Fucking Syrian fungees gets gene therapy for a 1/10000000 genetic disorder but my elbow sprain can't be covered by my healthcare ? What about my dental appointments ? Why do I have to pay for this shit if I already pay 100s of bucks a month for healthcare ? It's scam and only the poor people who don't pay shit benefit

Please just do the world a favor and gas yourself

A majority of Americans support either single payer, or a public option.

The reason we don't have it is because America is not a democracy. It's a plutocracy.

so you admit to BSing?

>not going through life wearing a plate carrier and a concealed forearm

happens waaaay less than you people getting shot at.

Obama was trying to push for single payer, or a real public option, but the Republicans and Blue Dog Democrats didn't like that. Democrats tried pushing for government negotiation of drug pricing, but Republicans opposed that too.

So instead we ended up with mandatory private insurance, which is what the Republicans advocated for in the 90s.

Boy it was worse prior.

>lol pre-existing condition!
Granted Obamacare is shit but man my country sure loves cucking themselves and calling it freedom

Jews, simple really

We do have socialized medical care for people not working. I've used it a shit loads of times because I'm homeless and jobless. You can either ask the doctor for a charity form, or apply for Obama care

I am not really familiar with that system. What's single payer ? This "mandatory private insurance" sounds like the shit we have here.

Basically, I was depressed because my brother and mom died suddenly a very short time apart.

It resulted in me never getting out of the house, I got anxiety, ate bad, didn't do any sports and didn't went to class anymore. I felled like a worthless piece of shit non-stop, had little motivation for anything. Until I reached a breaking point and decided to go to a psychologist, I went there twice a week.

The sessions basically started out like this:
>How about you try to cook a decent meal?
>Then try to clean your apartment
>Buy clothes for sports?
>Etc

Start doing things again, little steps at a time. Slowly I got self-confidence. And now I'm a fully functioning human again, I go to school, have a job, I lift, take care of myself and feel good.

Also, it was a place to completely unload all my thoughts, frustrations and sorrow. Just having someone to talk to without having to hold back is helped me greatly.

>he.actually thinks insurance pays thousands of dollars for his bullshit
Insurance companies get a heavy discount. That $1000 medicine only costs the insurance company like $5. It's a scam to force you buy insurance. If insurance were outlawed, all medical costs would completely collapse overnight.

Money in politics is the cancer in the system. Get rid of that and we would be ok.

>Obama was the good guy, really :'(
no you fucking tard
open yuor fucking eyes
obama was a direct successor to the clinton neolib bullshit
he wasn't "trying" to get "single payer", he tried and SUCCEEDED to ensure 100% enrollment for the health insurance companies that donated generously to his campaign

Healthcare is NOT a right
If you get hurt and cannot afford to get better, then family members, community members or charities will either step in or you will die because you haven't made any relationships with the rest of society. If you die it's your own damn fault.

Healthcare is free to everyone. It's called choosing a healthy lifestyle. The medical industry is a death camp. All these bitches whining for free poison. I say give it to them.

Get rid of currency all together. Live in a resource based economy

in america, the "mandatory private insurance" isn't nearly as subsidized as in most sensible systems
it's literally just forcing you to buy insurance at market prince (unless so-and-so bullshit that only applies to the real leechy bottom 20% of the population)

>>be american
Free as fuck
>>get shot
I haven't even seen a gun used for illicit purposes, now has one been used for those purposes in my entire lifetime. I live in a town of 20,000 people. All depends on where you live, Shlomo.
>>go bankrupt to pay for medical bill
I have insurance. I also have to get medical care that would cost thousands if I didn't have a... wait for it..... JOB that permitted me to pay for insurance. I have 0 medical debt and never will, even if I develop 9 different cancers at the same time.
>>"thank God we don't have SOCIALIZED healthcare!"
Yea, I don't want to pay for the care of all the lazy fucks in this country. They can get off their fat asses and work.

Not everyone gets to choose their lifestyle.

prove it then faggot

>What's single payer ?
it's American English for universal healthcare, it's what we (you and I) have here in the developed world.

Aren't you kind of indebted to someone who saves your life?

>be African/American
>get shot everyday
>got obama care to pay for medical bill
>"thank God we got and always have have SOCIALIZED healthcare!

No he didn't achieve 100%
I haven't bought the shit. I've been to the doctors twice in 20+ years. There is no threat that could get me to buy their fraud BS.

also, don't forget the american system is fucking retarded and most americans get their health insurance from their job for some stupid reason

So basically the insurance company get a lot of money and most people will hardly benefit from the insurance ?
I see. Thanks

Wtf does that even mean?

ahahahahahhahahahaha

I had to file for a passport at the post office. I stood around for 2 hours. And missed half a day of work as a consequence

I was paying attention to what was going on in Congress back then. He didn't have the votes for a single payer or public option, even when there was a Democratic majority. A handful of conservative Democrats didn't want it, so Obama had to compromise more and more.

kys kike. shouldn't you be fighting your valiant crusade against the people you stole your land from?

>whatever the reason behind it

city-data.com/blog/418-striking-balance-quality-life-social-capital/

While entertainment, climate and recreation are no doubt important considerations for many people, there are many other location-related factors that influence quality of life. Social capital, for example, is rarely factored into the various indexes that rank and rate cities according to their quality of life.

As the World Bank defines it, “social capital refers to the institutions, relationships, and norms that shape the quality and quantity of a society’s social interactions.” In other words, social capital looks at community relationships and social cohesion. People living in places with high levels of social capital are likely to feel more connected to their local community and less isolated from their surroundings, while the opposite is true in places with low levels of social capital.

Generally, people build social capital through their participation in organizations and institutions. Examples may include attending religious services, volunteering at a special interest organization, joining a sports league or any other activity in which people can build a common bond or share a common goal. Social capital, therefore, is not necessarily a reflection of “quality of life” as many city planners understand the concept. While a community may have a high number of nice cafes and art galleries, they do not necessarily improve an individual’s quality of life if he or she holds no personal or emotional attachment to them.

It depends on whether or not you also get free drugs out of it. Niggers will do literally anything for free drugs. With your burgeoning swell of diversity you will see soon enough.