>manly square jaw
>disproportinal body
>5/10 face

i will pass

The bikini one is Coco Austin

She converted to Islam and she is new waifu of Iran president

Italian women, obviously.

low test

italian women are the most overrated women on earth. very boring looking and far too brown.

This seems pol related. Faggot.

this, they look like mexicans, i dont like mexican women
>that one faggot posting average north mexican woman comes through

thats ice t's wife, nigger

For you

>A ↓54%er who thinks he can speak knowledgeably about whiteness
Priceless.

He posts a Canadian chick too. Pretty gud trolling desu.

i want a croatian gf

NOT THE SAME PERSON...stop with the shoop

tits are too big

THIC

are you gonna post some actual hot women or will you keep spamming this decrepit roast-monster? at least post young belucci not 50 year old baboocci

Finnish women obviously

then move back to croatia, balkanroach

kek

pretty face when she was younger but her tits are fake as fuck. she should have stayed all natural.

what the fugg

...And a beaner, whose female "average beauty" has arms more hairy than a gorilla, and no means to shave them clean unless she illegally migrates to America.

The girl on the left is Ice-T's wife, not her.

what the fuck

wow, I'm not passing. She is thicke. that is what a women should look like. Not these little skinny lizards.

It's just Finns meeting their first Swede.

are you trying to trick the virgins on here pretending that shitalo girls aren't hairy as fuck or something?
because they're fucking next-level hairy

don't be mad mario, your women do honestly look mexican, an semi upper caste mexican, rich mexicans are germanic,
i've met only 1 finnish girl, she has a super long head, she looks like frieza third form

I think she looks fairly ugly, how ever much better than angallah Mürkül.

real talk tho, how pozzed is japan?

some finnish chick over here said that only the saami people actually look asian anymore, the finns with ugric blood just look like europeans with dark hair like herself.

a longer clip has one of the japanese girls asking to touch the male model and getting all excited when she just taps him with her fingertip

Only one

And here comes the eternal butthurt Austrian. How is it going? Are you still mourning for losing the second battle of the Piave river or did you finally manage to grow past it?

Why are they standing together? Its not because of the "Croats are Iranians" meme, is it?

Accodibg to this post the more totesterone you have, the lower is your beauty standarts, and once your totesterone high enough, you will enjoy fucking a dog.

why are you so butthurt, did an austrian fuck your gf or something?

tits are perfect.

Austrians are Ubermensch
Prove me wrong
>Pro tip : Du kannst nicht

Most of them aren't, especially in the North and center. Even if they are, they shave regularly and take extremely good care of their bodies, unlike austro-germanic subhuman cave dwelling troglodytes that still think that weird, never seen before, bathroom implements like this one are for washing your feet.

Not enough benis for you?

*snort* *chortle* hahaha... tiny shrimp dicks. i love being white *snort* *chortle* *Doritos crunch*

I took a shit in one of those when I was in lignano on one of my yearly bleach-trips

They lost their empire due to us. Done.

Let that sink in for a moment:
They lost. A war. And their empire. To Italy.

I think nothing further needs to be said on the point.

This what I say about blonde women with blue/green eyes. Very boring looking, and far too pale.

Milkies

clearly you have never felt a fucking tit. Monica Belluci is the most beautiful woman on Earth in my opinion. She's LITERALLY perfect.

>muh brown southern europe lulllz
>muh "NO NORDIC GENES LUL"

probably some roman centurion raped your 3^10 grandma. These fucking americans I swear. Mediterraneans are the reason why you have a fucking toilets and sewers today, not germanic tribes.

Everybody forgets that Bosnian women are the purest Dinarics.

Stunning long-legged Goddesses.

yeah maybe 40 years ago before she got fucked by every albanian "producer" in shitaly

I'm not going to marry her, I don't care about what she did. I'm just saying she's the woman I have most pleasure looking at

womanlet women for manlet moors, I don't have a problem with it

Thanks for proving my point, subhuman. Have you received your foglio di via yet, like your other countrymen who where recently kicked out of our country? You know, the only apes we usually host for a while are those that Europe forces us to take in (luckily we can promptly ship most of them to Germany and your country). You are not that privileged fortunately.

have you received your tutti ma frutti from your mama, you dirty hobbit?

germanic obviously

sorry shes taken

It's not that they're especially hot, it's that don't don't eat fucking shit like women do in the west. 70% of Croatian women under 40 are fuckable.

>Not electing sexy Strong independent woymn
What are we even doing lads?

>portuguese
>moor

Clearly you know nothing of Portuguese history so I'm not even gonna comment on that.

Enjoy fucking your 2 meters tall slavic rapebaby mountain trolls, you can leave the mediterranean women to us

as a whiteman I can enjoy whatever the fuck I want, and I can promise you that midget-fucking gets old pretty quick
of course you wouldn't know shit about that on account of being a midget and a non-white one on top of that

>tutti ma frutti
Sorry, I can't receive something that doesn't even exist as a word in our language.
But I understand that it may be difficult trying to write the words of an actual language, in order to appear snarky and smart on the internet, while you actually are a tree climbing, shit flinging barbarian.

>you dirty hobbit
Really? Having nothing left, you pull out your snownigger heightTM? How greater is your national average compared to ours? one whole inch! Whohooo, man, you finally beat us at something! Congratz.

Excuse me but while you were taking it from the behind from everyone in central europe and even the fucking huns we already had established a moor-free country, and by the way, the Iberian pensinsula was a province, it was never filled with moors, except Southern Spain. We just had to take the castles. So don't come telling me who is "white".