Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Poolish are bas-

Sad!

>sweden with largest percent green
It writes itself folks

Show you flag, Merkel

EU has been very good for Poland. They get a ton of money from it.

How the fuck greeks thinks it has paid off

We don't fear diversity because people still don't believe that it harms society. We have literally no experience with KANGZ and a little with muslims. I thought numales and commiepill can't exist in this country but I can see it now. Many young people are neutral to communism and keep forgetting about our history. Many of them don't care about politics or tradition. But it's easy to wake them up. Show them that they don't need to be ashamed of our culture. I believe that people say ok to immigration because they think that their own culture is boring. I mean we could sell slavic culture just like Japan sells their. It's really beutifull but you need to dive deep in history to see it

Hourly reminder.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland

Holy fuck how is Spain so cucked?

we wuz western civilization n shiieeeeet

Nigger.

are you for real??

Polish American here
If Japanese are honorary Aryans then Poles are honorary jews for the most part. Of course some of us aren't kikes but we tend to keep to ourselves away from other white people and we never integrate fully within more developed Anglo countries, all the while acting as victims to muh holocaust and nazis and commies muh nationalism over everything

>Polish American here

Please don't post my picture I want to be anonymous

Polish diversity is Ukrainian refugees, not African warbands.

KYS Julian

>UK
>31% worse place to live
Hey, at least we're still better than Sweden!

>Must of Europe regrets being in the EU

What did Europe mean by this?

Fuck.

Why can't we be like Greece?
I also like their idea of putting fugees into fenced in camps. Much better than them walking around raping women and stealing all that's not nailed down.

don’t insult the based Catholic Poland. Most homogenous country in europe. BASED

European you cunt
Learn from us we are example how to survive anything

The research was probably done in Barcelona(Catalonia)

Spot the kike