phoenixcommercialventures.eu/feature-tour/daedong-credit-bank/
eba.com.ua/
sputniknews.com/asia/201705201053814199-north-korea-trade-sanctions-business/
uritours.com/tours
youtube.com/watch?v=NoPJebHagkw
youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

thats literally all the corn in nork

Guy on the right can't wait to eat corn for the first time.

Of course it won't apply to the ruling elite, dumbass

The Kims are like the only fat people in the country

that's some big corn

fip bip

youtube.com/watch?v=QXwVX6I9D04

youtube.com/watch?v=LLlrKBhkbLg

NK isn't like your country, dipshit. The gov't literally oppresses their citizens.

Probably plastic and the generals are showing off how realistic it looks

>ate

You fucked up 3 words in, but it still works

How do we know what is said about North Korea in our media is true? Why do we call the media fake when it talks about Trump but we gobble it up unthinkingly when it talks about our "enemies"?

No, norks are just really small

That's Kim's nukes dumbass

Corn doesn't even have any nutritional value!

North Korean are starving.

When I see a happy crowd of north koreans and not Kim SmallDong Un enjoying large quantities of food, then I'd say that they're not starving.
But seeing the "subreme leaber xdddd nordd gorea best gorea" in front of a fancy computer doesn't prove norks have tech - their supreme leader has a computer, they don't.
Their supreme leader is eating corn - there aren't any regular citizens on this picture, just the supreme leader being supreme and eating corn.

Hmmm... looks like big Agra corn...

Someone is selling them seeds

for you

>believing propaganda

youtube.com/watch?v=xECUrlnXCqk

Why is he wearing Hilarry's clothes?

BEST KOREA

How do you know the media is lying about NK?????
How can you be sure they're not lying about trump?
If you can't even give me an example which I can't turn on you, then don't bother trying.

Best Korea doesn't have cutting edge techn-

is that even real corn? the stems are white as snow and the corn looks melted together at the ends

they look like they have aids

Sorry OP norks must die

Does NK even have farms or is this food aid? Also why is Kim wearing a fuckin lab coat?

well, one of them isn't. That's for sure.

I like how this fat fuck is pretending to know what they are talking about here

like he isnt a farmer, he does not grow crops, he would not know what good corn looks like if it fucked him in his ass

I'm not saying that they are lying about North Korea necessarily, just that we should think about the fact that we don't actually know what's going on over there, and our only source is the media. If we don't trust the media for some things, why should this be any different?

"Most honorabru leader: This table contains all the corn our country has grown this year. Can you be like Jesus and feed the country with it?"

Those MIGHT just be dildos though, you know?

anyone else excited for this winter. Usually by now we would have caved and given them food this winter is going to be a famine on a biblical scale.

>Do you eat the cob?
>No comrade, I saw this in bootleg American film, watch this
>Proceeds to shove cob up butt hole
Film was: corn hole sluts 2

We don't know because tours of the country are heavily monitored and media's heavily controlled.
What does NK have to hide if they are wealthy and not starving?

>eyes looking in different directions
>not aligned shoulder to shoulder

so much for nork discipline

>be me
>work in ag-tech industry
>some ideas of mine too common sense/oldfashioned "mystical" for jew regime
>still shown to work time and time again.
>no one really knows for sure why exactly
>its because you gotta step back from the molecular level and look at the ecological and horiticulture one retards
>still get jewed down because under 30 and no PhD
>unironically want to go toNK and help out their ag program in exchange for NK poon tang

What's to know lol pop a seed in the grown let nature take its course then when it's done growing give it the taste test. It's farming dude nothing difficult about it. Maybe that's why a bunch of rural retards all do it xD

he is most educated person in the country so he probably does know more

Big corn if true.

>Jesus
>religion is not state-sponsored
>Nor is hope
Execution for you and 3 generations of shame for your family.

Corn is a notoriously inefficient crop to grow. If you are struggling to feed your people, its the last thing you should try and grow.

>implying the North Koreans have mastered the art of silicon molding

I don't know if they're starving or not. We literally have no way of knowing if they are because our only options are trusting the North Korean government, or our own propaganda media. Instead let's keep an open mind and not jump on the warhawk bandwagon exactly like (((they))) want us to.

> repeating stale soviet memes
Can't they come up with something original?

Real Kim is actually thin. he appear fat because he feel sorry for american and give them something they can made fun of him. true hero.

its time to bust the North Korean conspiracy's
>hurr durr no Jewish controlled banks
phoenixcommercialventures.eu/feature-tour/daedong-credit-bank/
This is owned by kikes and was sold in 2011 to a kike shell corporation in 2011 called the "Nice Group" in China The founder, Nigel Cowie(a Brit kike), still lives in North Korea and was found to finance their weapons program.
>hurr durr no Jewish controlled economy
eba.com.ua/
sputniknews.com/asia/201705201053814199-north-korea-trade-sanctions-business/

>hurr durr rare earth minerals
((They)) get them from China who buys them from North Korea for next to nothing. China is Israels third largest trading partner. Its impossible to trace the origins of minerals thus the the reason why most wedding rings have blood diamonds

In short the Jews already control the country and they are happy with the current situation. They get to run their own little kike experiments.

fpbp

Rly nigga?

Winter is coming.

Should be the new motto of the party that replaces KJU.

Farming isn't so goddamn simple.

But the primary reason Norks can't grow more food is most likely because of central planning.

I doubt a poor nork owns enough farmland to grow food on, nor would he be allowed to.

For me the fact I cant' know what's going on there is enough for me to think negatively of norks.
I wonder what they think of us too. Do children think of americans as inhuman monsters that want to exterminate them all? Do they think the same of me, or maybe you?
You're right that when it comes to such things the media is the last source for us to trust, but if they won't allow anyone to know what's happening inside there, do you think it's really that good as official, goverment - released photographs show us?

It's got plenty of fiber...

The fact that they have to put food on display and make a big deal of it... only means that food is in short supply and government has to fake that there is plenty.

Would you see Trump standing around some steaks with some generals? Nope. Steaks are plentiful, you just have to be ready to pay some $$$ for some good ones.

tap_beautiful.jpg? because this roughing endmill is tapping the holes? No. It's not. It's just cutting the wholes to be tapped later.

>trump shows up in korea
>north korea bad north korea evil north Koreans treated horribly
>meanwhile south Korean "men"

This is good goyim, north korea bad, EVIL

Why aren't you working for an extension program? Why aren't you in sales talking to producers directly? If your job is bringing saleable traits to market then do it or get out.

Better yet, fucking kill yourself if you're willing to condone slavery and mass murder just to get your dick wet.

Where can I buy one?!

Okay so you've never heard of spiral fluted taps?

They pull the chips back out of the hole instead of pushing the chips into the hole--that's important when tapping a blind hole.

That is not a roughing end-mill by any stretch of the imagination.

And it's all for Kimmy.

See Fucking retard. Kikes already do control NK and they are happy with the current situation

-ing children.

>>its because you gotta step back from the molecular level and look at the ecological and horiticulture one retards
>>still get jewed down because under 30 and no PhD
If you're ideas work as sound as you say, put this knowledge online and sell it direct to the consumer farmers desu

Skinny Kim looks like the aloof member of a K-pop group

See the gaps between the corn kernel rows? That's seed corn. You don't eat that in America.

clearly the best use of military and executive government resources

I know all that, but good info thanks. Yet another reason why war with NK would be fucking retarded to support from our perspective.

Why are plates of corn being paraded in front of him like it's new military tech? Fucking state of communists

3/4" roughing end-mill for comparison

I don't Asians believe corn is only good for animal feed?

Jesus dude, that's enough corn to feed an entire leader and some of his generals. I had no idea the leader and his generals were so well fed!

>type four words
>misspell one word, and fail to even finish another
You toothpaste flag motherfuckers are pretty retarded aren't you ?

Yeah, the main thing humans can get from corn is fiber, and calories, you also get a very tiny amount of protein, but overall you'd be better growing basically anything else.

Why would it be retarded to nuke a country that's funded by Jews?

There was an user who went to Nork for vacation and he said it's quite desolate, there was a thread on it on Sup Forums.

He used this to go
>uritours.com/tours

except it can be used to make ethanol and feed livestock jackass

Because our country is also controlled by the same Jews, and they will use a war with North Korea to further destroy our own country. It'll be another Vietnam, except far worse because NK has hidden weapons which they will use against the US if the war happens. The Jews are merely using NK as a catalyst to destroy the west because they know they can paint NK as a rogue regime and create an illusory scenario where it's not evident that the same people who control our own country are the ones destroying it.

There's literally nothing wrong with slavery. The weak should always fear the strong.

cool limited edition alt right sounding rod i bet all the cuck bois on your block are jealous

CHECKED AND KEK'D

you could have a map of anything except cousin fucking and the hot zones would all be in cities

In your imagination you anti-Korean brainwashed CNN slave

Bullshit. There's plenty of obese Park's and Lee's.

Ahh yes...corn inspection day.

Vietnam we were still using WWII weapons and no satellite imagery

BYC

Exactly, so this time it's going to be much more destructive and deadly. Also in Vietnam they didn't have nukes and EMPs, and submarines which NK will use against us. It will be a big shock to the US when our entire power grid is wiped out after we attack them hehehe. All part of the globalist plan of course

What's with Kim Jong Un just looking at things?

That’s why they have to be invaded. The world must not know how successfully communism is working there.

Wow did you get that on BBC? Really cool footage. The footage shot by some Korean of extreme poverty in his country in exchange for money from a Japanese journalist. Just amazing shit, bro. Really makes me wanna invade the damn DPRK and make them wear blue jeans like normal multicultural people.

Oh look a documentary on homeless people in the Uk
youtube.com/watch?v=NoPJebHagkw

guess that means all people in the UK are homeless

He ate it all

>North Korean corn: shipped from America and picked by a Mexican.
>North Korean sausage: shipped from Russian, made in Poland from German cows.

>4 CPUs

Why would they grow corn if they are a starving nation? Corn is a waste of space compared to most other vegetables.

I should become a scientist over there

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc