Ok, so help me understand this

Ok, so help me understand this

Israel defend their rightful land against evil Islamic invaders

Israel defence force only attacks legit targets like hamas terrorist and aborts attacks when innocent Palestine civilians are in the area

Hamas attacks INNOCENT Israeli civilians

Yet somehow Sup Forums thinks Israel is the evil aggressor here

OK... nice logic, anti-semites....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RZxp6TKwmdc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>their rightful land
Stopped reading there.

>ZA flag
>Jew

Checks out. Thanks for ruining southern Africa btw, chaim

I didn't hate Israel until they started making this thread four times a day for years.

Sup Forums is a pro-Israel board.

Yes. They held it in battle against the armies of their enemies come to take it from them. There is no other rightful claim to land than the force of arms. Possideatis ut possidetis.

>This, please try harder next time Moshe

Also why are you posting Russian chicks ?

Because Israelis are scum no matter what

>OK... nice logic, anti-semites....
Counter-semites*

It's "counter-semites" fuckface

>Israel defence force only attacks legit targets
AHAHAHAHHAAAA *inhales*

>anti-semites
so?

Semites have caused so much pain and suffering, If only they'd accept they've nothing to do with Abraham and fuck back off to Russia, their true homeland

They're kikes. Anything they do is wrong, unless they're killing themselves, and even that's only half right, because they're not taking other kikes with them

Holy shit, I love israel now, I want to be jewish, let me go ask some old jew man to chop off my foreskin and suck my dick

Why do these pretty israeli soldiers never look jewish to me?

1. You're deeply antisemitic.
2. You're used to seeing ashkenazi goblins

>only attacks terrorists
>oh look those are terrorists
This is how it usually works.

It's a degenerate place youtube.com/watch?v=RZxp6TKwmdc
Muslims are much more modest, and Sup Forums supports modesty.
Muslims know how to treat women

Not sure if you're a troll
or severely brain damaged.

Let's begin:

>"Israel defend their rightful land against evil Islamic invaders"
That's wholly inaccurate. Palestine was invaded in 1948 based on the order of the Balfour Declaration (1917), which was Britain claiming to give land that they didn't own to a people who provoked a war to earn it.

>Israel defence [sic] force only attacks legit targets like hamas terrorist and aborts attacks when innocent Palestine civilians are in the area"

Also unfounded. The Summer of 2014 saw upwards of 500 innocent Palestinian children murdered in both schools and hospitals all along the Gaza strip. The most contradictory thing about this statement is how you just stated that everyone Islamic is also evil, then turned around and said that innocent Palestinian civilians exist- while most of them are also Islamic.

>"Hamas attacks innocent Israeli civilians."

If we are going by what the United Nations says, then there is no such thing as an innocent Israeli civilian. They have broken international law time and time again, and they treat the Palestinians as subhuman. But then, that is, of course, as I said, the words of the United Nations and the entire international community.

Also, Hamas was voted in by the Palestinians. To deny them as a government is to do the very thing that you accuse others of doing, which is failing to recognize a state for a people.

The only error in this post is giving one iota of a fuck what the UN thinks.

We are Counter Semitic.

That's fair.

>dat reddit spacing.
Literally everything you said is false. Fuck off Moshe, even Hamas knows how to honour ceasefires on their rightful land while Israelfags can't.

Let us be goyim

(((ISIS)))

(((HAMAS)))

>(((ISIS)))
>(((HAMAS)))

Palestinians are like 40% christian
and all Palestinians have more semitic blood than the any LARPing kahzar kike.

>Israel defend their rightful land against evil Islamic invaders
That's the Kingdom of Jerusalem you are talking about you filthy heathen/heretic.

Hamas is made up of semetic peoples.

Fuck Israel.

>Yet somehow Sup Forums thinks Israel is the evil aggressor here
I don't think like that.

>Takes Palestinian land
>start to genocide them
>start to control foreign powers
>starts funding radical Islamic groups to destabilise the region
>someone stands up to you
>h-help!

You fucking retard only 15% of israelis are whites...

>rightful land
>only attak legit targets
>innocent

ERROR

>Sup Forums is a pro-Israel board.

This desu. As much as I hate the jews, they took the land, and they held it.

It's ou... theirs now. We should send them more support.

Someone screenshot this post for next time kikes try to larp as white.

Jews want to destroy people like me, so I have no love for them. I literally never cared about Jews before the whole "WHITE MEN ARE EVIL" bullshit in the media.

Now I literally want to barbecue all the Jews.

Kek. Jews never know when to back off.
Now they are such a thorn in the side that they sent a caravan of merchants with a chest of the most modern merchant memes to congress to beg for protectionist laws

Wrong, cucked Britain let the kikes infest Palestine with weapons, unjustly gave them the land, and simultaneously disarmed the Palestinians until they had only 1 kitchen knife.

they stole the land
citation of roman law doesn't get around contemporary international law
but other than the land stealing they act as a nation, even when i don't support them i understand
>t. leaf whose country is founded on stolen land
>north of neighbours who know what a trail of tears is

gaza is the islam reservation of isreal, that they're alive and have not been murdered or forcibly relocated I'm pretty sure counts as humane and courtious in the middle east

What an ugly, ugly child of sand nigger descent.

Hahahahahaha

Muslims > Jews

>You fucking retard only 15% of israelis are whites...
>What an ugly, ugly child of sand nigger descent.
Interesting.

Why do these jews always think they held their own during war time?

They are the most pathetic fighters around, without the heavy backing from USA they wouldnt exist today

So I guess you wouldn't mind us sending you more rapefugees then.

Im a white goy. Kys now.

WOW! LOOK AT THE HOT GIRL IN THE PICTURE! HAHA TOTALLY WHITE AND HOT! WTF I LOVE ISRAEL NOW

Get a new tactic, JIDF. Its getting very fucking old now.

first of all, most of the Jews in Israel are of Eastern European stock, so they have no ancestral claim to the land. secondly, the IDF just shoots whoever they feel like because they know the Palestinians can't fight back. They shoot kids in the knees for fun. Now before you call me a shill for Muslims, I don't like the Palestinians either.

nice try kike

*eats popcorn*

I'd rather you just leave the Muslims in peace, stop destroying their homes, and stop sending them into white nations after you've destroyed their homes, fucking scumbag Jew.

you kikes already killed Jesus. Why must you go after his prophet Kek and the great people of Kekistan too? Murderous jews.

Jewish women are fucking gorgeous

>Falling for the religion jew
>not worshipping your ancestral gods of paganism
That's why you let muslims shit up europe you spineless cucks.

>Israel defence force only attacks legit targets like hamas terrorist and aborts attacks when innocent Palestine civilians are in the area

Hahaha legit targets like 9 year old kids right? Fuck off diaper warrior. You couldn't even beat Hezbollah in 2006 and you always ask for US' help when you get in shit.

Can't wait for Iran to nuke you faggots so the world can be at peace.

because Sup Forums is a bunch of 6-toed basement NEETS who think they are the master race Hitler envisioned.

Post more IDF cuties

>Jew promoting paganism
And there you have it.
Jews hate Christ and want you to worship comic book heroes. If this isn't enough to show you that Christ is the truth and the way, you are indeed lost.

>iran
>iran
KeK. israelis and the saudis are aiming the cutting edge nukes and bombs at those persian heretics as we speak. Mehmet.

May you Jew dogs be slaughtered by the millions. Praise be to God.

If Israel never existed there would be no problems, mass immigrations or wars in the middle east. Bomb Israel and you're half way to world peace.

>virgin mary
>implying joseph wasn't a cuck
Judaism is bullshit I'll give you that. But christianity is just on another level of cuckholdry.

Christ talked a lot of shit about Jews and that's why you hate him, I get it.

>SAkike post
lol

Dear OP,
this is why.

hahaha Saudi Arabia and their shitty army?
See how you are praising a wahabi beheading nation? See how evil you fucks are? This is why the creator of all things even called you the sons of satan.

Let me guess, youre a 250 lbs brown eyed faggot hating on israel because all the attractive girls are flocking to blue eyed chad? Fuck off. Its not the jews, its your extra weight.

There must be 20 good looking Israel chicks... it’s always the same pics.. the rest of them look like chubby greatful dead fans

I hate Jews because you did 9-11 and you are behind the browning of all white nations. It has nothing to do with me getting laid or not.

Keep worshipping the bastard jew user.
Nigger show your flag. Pussy.

Also >mehmet
I'm more of a Farhad or Amir.

But i know why you said Mehmet. Its because you want to be accepted by whites.

''L-LOOK GUYS, WE ARE LIKE YOU WHITES. B-BASED ISRAEL R-RIGHT?''

The attractive "Jewish" girls are actually slavic women. Jew rats are 99% of the time very ugly women, and 1% half-decent.

>Keep worshipping the bastard jew user.
Ok.

Why are Israeli's such cocksuckers?

>Israeli flag
>a white goy

>muh kids
They parents had a choice in how to educate their kids and they chose to brainwash them into angry zealots.

Whiter than you, mr 56.

You are not white, rofl.

Oof i struck a nerve there with you, didn't i?
I guess you guys really do hate god huh?
Well, enjoy hell!

Ok. If that makes you feel better about yourself.

>2017
>falling for god meme
Kys.

I highly doubt religion has anything to do with it. You really think an israeli is gonna ask a kid ''hey you muslim or christian?'' before shooting him?

Nobody cares about paleshitians, we just want Jews to stop flooding us with degeneracy and Muslims.

>trying this hard to make me leave god
Lool you Luciferians are done for, Schlomo.
Have fun in hell, kike.

Populism and believing in an ethnic homeland doesn't apply to Israel in Sup Forums's eyes. They do mental gymnastics because in reality nearly everyone here is larping.

KeK do you know the origin of hell? Mr religion guy?

>"Dont tread on me"
>lets Jews buttfuck him instead

Israel should really learn to be more tolerant.

You are the one LARPing as a white person when no one in the world would accept you as such, hahaha.

Yes 56%. 56% actual white. Not whatever you are. You are exactly 0% white, or you are a slavic rape baby. I consider slavs honorary whites, ethnic Russians that have no mongol dna, for example, are totally white, but Jews? Not even a little bit. Jews are a disease. A vampiric plague. You are not even human, much less white.

yes i do

MUCH ANTISEMITES MUCH HITLER MUH HOLOCAUST

you are forgotten and soon to be terminated jews.

56% is 56%. Yes, if America doesn't do something, that is how we will look in about 200 years. But for now, we are 56% actual white.

some user uploaded a video here with at least 20 girls i would fuck in a heartbeat
i still hate israel tho

thats IDF you retard.