CBTS #206 CONNECT THE FUCKING DOTS ANONS Edition

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. All of the shit going down in the last week is connected, the sealed indictments, the KSA purge and Lebanon tension, Trump donning a bomber jacket in the Pacific. There's tonnes more, we are here to record and analyze because no one else will be able to do a better job than /us/.
2. Stay focused. IGNORE slide posters and shills.
3. Develop & push the memes (ideally ones asking questions + providing answers)
4. Focus on the lines of questioning that Q suggests. Think as if you are a prosecutor, we need a chart with all of the important players and connections.

>Request to update spreadsheet

>Quick Reminder: PLEASE SAVE AND ARCHIVE IMPORTANT INFORMATION. SAVING TO AN OFFLINE DEVICE IS PREFERABLE

Links to all threads:
#1 - #148
#149-#200

Recently on CBTS:
#200 #201 #202 #203 #204 #205

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/open?id=1AvbwVROA32z2Cn7yHgiJgIDSNqw_EYGl
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=76bb2b7058084f3da7fd852f1cbc8c19
qanon.000webhostapp.com/
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
archive.fo/hSUJN
pastebin.com/ZqsmEHB8
pastebin.com/cUrSr54y
archive.is/aaWPu
eam.watch/log
twitter.com/THEWH17ERABB17
archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release
wikileaks.org/vault8/
youtube.com/user/jaydyer
deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/showthread.php?16612-North-Korea-is-a-Fake-CIA-State-Jay-Dyer#.WgVAv6lMHqA
jaysanalysis.com
twitter.com/Jay_D007?s=09
podomatic.com/podcasts/tkelly6785757/episodes/2017-09-11T05_41_40-07_00
youtube.com/user/thkelly67
books.google.com
google.com/amp/s/jaysanalysis.com/2011/01/25/eyes-wide-shut-1999-esoteric-analysis/amp/
google.com/amp/s/jaysanalysis.com/2014/01/20/the-matrix-1999-esoteric-analysis/amp/
tragedyandhope.com/the-deep-end-episode-022-jay-dyer-esoteric-hollywood/
tragedyandhope.com
youtube.com/watch?v=iVDejRkkwmo
science.howstuffworks.com/uranium-centrifuge.htm
mrdata.usgs.gov/metadata/nurehssr.faq.html
politico.com/story/2017/11/09/podesta-group-ceo-quits-kimberley-fritts-244766
zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-10/podesta-group-ceo-unexpectedly-quits-just-days-after-tonys-departure
nustscienceblog.wordpress.com/2015/05/22/the-national-centre-for-physics-cern-in-pakistan/
blogs.timesofisrael.com/pakistans-military-cooperation-with-israel/
ca.news.yahoo.com/white-house-says-trump-putin-not-separate-meeting-055641777.html
twitter.com/blogJAM_net/status/928914243264700416
archive.is/MszVn
archive.is/bNbgn
archive.is/PAyXs
archive.is/KOt7Q
archive.is/fdTmO
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

LATEST Q QUESTIONS

Q TRIP IS !ITPb.qbhqo
>Q TRIP IS !ITPb.qbhqo
Q TRIP IS !ITPb.qbhqo
>Q TRIP IS !ITPb.qbhqo
Q TRIP IS !ITPb.qbhqo
>Q TRIP IS !ITPb.qbhqo
Q TRIP IS !ITPb.qbhqo
>Q TRIP IS !ITPb.qbhqo

BRAND NEW!! Updated screencap
Verified by Q? (27mb – drive.google.com/open?id=1AvbwVROA32z2Cn7yHgiJgIDSNqw_EYGl )
others:

UPDATED answers smartsheet (Nov 9) – app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=76bb2b7058084f3da7fd852f1cbc8c19
UPDATED text of Q postings (Nov 9) – qanon.000webhostapp.com/
Backup answers smartsheet (Nov 7) – app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
Backup answers google (Nov 7) – archive.fo/hSUJN
Backup answers (Nov 7) – pastebin.com/ZqsmEHB8
Backup answers (Nov 5) – pastebin.com/cUrSr54y
Bread Crumbs (Nov 1) – archive.is/aaWPu

- DISREGARD SHILLS
- DISREGARD (YOU)S
- DISREGARD MEGANON
- DISREGARD MEMEFLAGS
- FOCUS ON Q QUESTIONS

Qs

SKYKING
eam.watch/log

MEME
twitter.com/THEWH17ERABB17

JFK
archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release

VAULT8
wikileaks.org/vault8/

+++

Lurk
And
Red
Pill

Links to all waves of Q postings:
1st wave - 14th wave
15th wave - 21st wave

** Please note / confirm recent Q postings **
#191 [Q !ITPb.qbhqo] (screen cap )
#161 #162 #163 (screen cap )

NB. imposter Q #156 → (screen cap )

if you post about SHILLS then you are a SHILL
if you post about TROLLS then you are a TROLL
if you post about N*GG*RS then you are a N*GG*R
if you post about J*WS then you are a J*W
if you post about RETARDS then you are a RETARD
if you post about NORMIES then you are a NORMIE
if you post about F*GG*TS then you are a F*GG*T
if you post about NUMEROLOGY then you are an AUTIST
if you post about RELIGION then you are a FUNDIE
if you post about OFFTOPICS then you are a DISINFORMANT
if you post about LARPING then you are a BASEMENT DWELLER

DIG OR GTFO

CONNECT NAMES/CORPS/COUNTRIES LINEARLY
>CONNECT NAMES/CORPS/COUNTRIES LINEARLY.

IE VEGAS > SAUDI ARABIA > PODESTAS > DNC > HRC > SOROS > ROTHSCHILD > POPE > PIZZAGATE

ALL HANDS ON DECK!!

PAY ATTENTION:

I have discovered SEVERAL YouTube channels that appear to be Q related. I hate to say this but it would appear these people are either Q himself or took over for Q as a LARP when he began using Hollywood references.

Maybe you've heard of them?

Name: Jay Dyer
youtube.com/user/jaydyer

Also of note:
deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/showthread.php?16612-North-Korea-is-a-Fake-CIA-State-Jay-Dyer#.WgVAv6lMHqA

Twitter: Check out Jay Dyer (@Jay_D007): twitter.com/Jay_D007?s=09

Name: Tim Kelly
podomatic.com/podcasts/tkelly6785757/episodes/2017-09-11T05_41_40-07_00

Also of note:
youtube.com/user/thkelly67

So once you review the hundreds of podcasts/YT videos you can thank me for either exposing Q as a LARP or for sharing these guys because they are definitely redpilled.

Important to note the Hollywood themes throughout Jays videos and of course the fact that if they are behind this it may be to boost viewers.

Neo’s apartment is shown as “101,” the very image of binary code, and he is instructed to follow the “white rabbit,” a reference toAlice in Wonderland. Alice in Wonderlandis also a classic allegory for both the intelligence world, the conspiracy world, mind control and thepsycheand its journey, as well as having other esoteric connotations that fit perfectly with the interpretation presented here.

As mentioned in the picture above, the film is full of mirrors, which are symbols of the psyche, the inner world as it were, as well as other worlds. This occurs inAlice in Wonderland, for example, and this theme, as well as theWizard of Oz, both figure prominently, and aretheosophical allegories. Most commenters who note this point to it as some kind of MKULTRAcontrol mechanism, but I think that is far-flung – more realistic would be the usage of such stories as allegories or metaphors for transformation – the metamorphosis of initiation into the “mysteries,” if you will.

Take some time to pray today, user

Mirroring the death in the play Michael and the family are watching in a theater, simultaneous to the attempt on Michael’s life, Michael learns there will be an attempt on the pope’s life by the P2! TheP2 is of course the Italian Freemasonic mafia, long rumored to be involved in the Vatican Bank scandal that was intimately tied to the death of Roberto Calvi and John Paul I. Considered a “conspiracy theory,” there is much more at work here with the ritualdeaths of Calvi and John Paul I (after 33 days as pope – a significant masonic number), and explicit mention of both occur in the conclusion of trilogy. It should also be noted thatreports of mafia initiation rituals require blood oaths and symbolism that resemble masonry.

CERN IS CONNECTED TO AWAN CASE!

Esoteric Hollywood:: Sex, Cults and Symbols in Film
books.google.com books

google.com/amp/s/jaysanalysis.com/2011/01/25/eyes-wide-shut-1999-esoteric-analysis/amp/

google.com/amp/s/jaysanalysis.com/2014/01/20/the-matrix-1999-esoteric-analysis/amp/

tragedyandhope.com/the-deep-end-episode-022-jay-dyer-esoteric-hollywood/

tragedyandhope.com

checked
>IMRAN AWAN AT CERN IS NOT THE SAME PERSON AS DNC STAFFER IMRAN AWAN
>SHILLS ARE PUSHING THIS DISINFO DO NOT REPLY OR SPREAD THIS NONSENSE

Here's all of Verified Q's timestamps plotted as GPS coordinates. I was hoping it'd be a Q or a Rabbit, but so far I can't see a pattern.

Might be nothing, my autism told me to do it.

Something's fucky
CERN
>The ALICE collaboration has plans for a major upgrade during the next long shutdown, LS2, currently scheduled for 2018. Then the entire silicon tracker will be replaced by a monolithic-pixel tracker system built from ALPIDE chips; the time-projection chamber will be upgraded with gaseous electron-multiplier (GEM) detectors for continuous read-out and the use of new microelectronics; and all of the other subdetectors and the online systems will prepare for a 100-fold increase in the number of events written to tape.

This is Imran Awan
youtube.com/watch?v=iVDejRkkwmo

We sure? Not a shill I thought was legit.

stop spreading disinfo that is not the same person

This needs more research!
Original poster here of → #

So I’ve done more digging on this. It started with the numbers which led to me Weinberg, leading me to energy and pyramids.
Steven Weinberg writes is 1957, experiments shows convincingly that, while the electromagnetic and stron nuclear forces do obey mirror symmetry, the weak nuclear force does not. Experiments showed for example that it was possible to distinguish a cobalt nucleus in the process of decaying- as a result of weak nuclear force- from its mirror image, spinning in the opposite direction.

science.howstuffworks.com/uranium-centrifuge.htm

‘+++’ is an energy rating. Think, renewable energy..

Now let’s visit that keystone pipeline that’s been talked about.
Research Beaverlodge Operation. It’s related.

mrdata.usgs.gov/metadata/nurehssr.faq.html

Look up 1977 NURE Uranium Geology.

It’s all about Uranium!

The chamber in the pyramid?
Centrifugal forces?
Yes, everything is definitely connected, you just have to dig dig dig... get it? Dig?

Seemed very important from last bread.

Wasn't Tony arrested a week ago already? Just saying.

simply look at the replies to the post you linked, one shows a picture of the group and 'imran awan' and it is not the same person

Q CONFIRMATION

He stepped down from his lobby group about 2 weeks ago. It was about a day or so after the Uranium 1 scandal dropped.

Checked
> What is the arch

Aleister Crowley is a famous occultist who fancied himself the incarnation of satan...more or less
Crowley formed the OTO..Ordo Temple Orientis
Crowley was best friends with L Ron Hubbard....his wife sister was banging Hubbard
John "Jack" Parsons was buddies with these psychos, as well
Parsons was a genius...the mad scientist...who invented the first rocket engine and various fuels
Parsons also created the Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Cali and Aerojet Engineering
Parsons worked with the Army, FBI, and Israeli intelligence, Hughes Aviation
He also fancied himself an incarnation of the AntiChrist and tried to use science with magic to bring about Babylon....his formal incarnation as AntiChrist
He is also rumored to be the beginnings of CERN

proof:

Ok my bad.

Senator Bob Corker is trying to lead a revolution in the House to strip POTUS of ability to make war decisions and to forbid him from having the nuclear codes. See pic. THEY have lots to lose.

meh, back, can't sleep.

OO language means object oriented AFAIK. And the most common OO language ( these days, unfortunately due to the early wars ) is C++. There is absolutely no reason that any sort of input would break a well written bot unless it was purposely programmed to be "escaped" by some sequence like "++" or whatever. Now, the second part of that message has two meanings and is ambiguous. Everyone already knows what a thread is, right? right. But the OTHER meaning is a computer thread which is an independent sub-process that gets its own CPU time while sharing data resources with it's parent process. So, why would a +++ break a thread? Sounds like an exploit. Another meaning, though of "+++" is what it DOES rather than it being something on its own. It is a "verb". It means to add by an increment, but +++ in the same semantic means to add excessively. So, if there is an exploit being described, it's talking about spamming an input buffer of "whatever" bot is being discussed. Basic bots are not all that complex. They read data, and during that process have to store it in a "buffer" until it can be processed. They write data pretty much the same way, except the opposite, they should wait until the other "side" of a conversation is ready to receive more. It's really that simple, and therein is the rub. When a input buffer is flooded to the degree where a host O/S can no longer service it several things can happen depending on how well the program was written.

So the OBVIOUS implication is to write a sploit that defeats the ancient BS code the government can't afford to rewrite for itself since it has long since moved on from educating people on how to use the machines they want owning you. There are literally thousands of ways to overload a buffer but it's not much use unless you know what will happen if you '"cripple" a process to some degree so it can still do something you want it to do. Anyways, that's my 2 cents. Hope that helps.

Nice!

I can't tell you how I guess this, but I think POTUS's twitter is on a 3 minute delay.

Why aren't we using psychic's and remote viewers to help us figure shit out.

>FBI and CIA uses these people why dont we?

Yeah, and this happened yesterday politico.com/story/2017/11/09/podesta-group-ceo-quits-kimberley-fritts-244766

Imranawan=Iranmanaw

Started trying to put together the "Map" that Q was describing as I had discussed last night.

Here's what I've got so far.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-10/podesta-group-ceo-unexpectedly-quits-just-days-after-tonys-departure

Also....most people don't realize Lewis Carroll was a pervy pedo. He had a very large collection of child nudes he took himself
His first pic was of a friend's daughter...Alice
Alice loved his Wonderland story and on her urging he published it
He was also a mathematical genius

You can tell its morning in the picture Q posted because of the red tint on the eastern horizon. The sun is not very high in the sky so the light is being diffracted.

That is some high level autism, user. Well done.

nustscienceblog.wordpress.com/2015/05/22/the-national-centre-for-physics-cern-in-pakistan/

ratlines through PA? explain? Connected to the 9/11 plane that went down in Shanksville, PA? No debris, none - no engines, sheet metal, landing gear, suitcases, charred debris... nothing?

Explain ratline the best you can? I wonder - was a ratline was used to pull off the hoax of a plane crashing into the ground on 9/11?

Why is it relevant?

I already have visual disturbances and I'm afraid of opening the floodgates if I tried stuff like that.

Found the Mossad facial recognition expert
>stop with this "CERN scientist has same rare name as embedded Congressional spy" nonsense--WE NEED TO MATCH UP ALL OF THE DISNEY ANIMATION CHARACTERS!

For those who missed this:
Q said, albeit cryptically in his recent post that begins "trip added":
"CIA is here pray"
"sinful 1"
(take the letters/words in brackets to get the first message; take the letters/words in parentheses to get the second message.)

Dot CONNECTING
White Rabbit - CERN- Imran Awan
Pakistan - Is_Ree_Ale connections:

blogs.timesofisrael.com/pakistans-military-cooperation-with-israel/

I just started this path im sure theres plenty more

LOOKS GREAT...IS THERE ANY WAY TO GET A LINEAR CONNECTION?

URENCO is a common connection to Iran, NK, and EU... AQ Kahn had to be pardoned by the Pakistani government for spreading Urenco technology into each country and a few others

rare my fucking ass kill yourself kike

>A LINEAR CONNECTION
what do you mean?

not same fucking imran you autistic fuck

I live to suicide all our enemies and create allies from their death!

IT WAS ON TWITTER. WORK NOT MY OWN.

TRUMP and PUTIN
ca.news.yahoo.com/white-house-says-trump-putin-not-separate-meeting-055641777.html

Roger that.

>you idiots are still going with this autism

Holy shit there's no hope for you is there.

Great work nonetheless

Here, have a female

Link to twatter?

Someday when you're older we will tell you all about the great meme war young one.

Think it was a leaf who made it.

So is CERN their insurance policy if things go south?
I remember watching that creepy video from there, infront of Shiva if I remember correctly.
> Is CERN the Insurance Policy of the Death Cult
> If they can't have Transhumanism, they get rid of all Humans all together

Has any interesting news broke yet in the US? Eurofag wetting pants over Killary getting arrested.

Sounds pretty spot on to me.

Our remote viewers/astral projectors are not on the same level as theirs. We wouldn't stand a chance. It's already hard enough to organize on the astral plane.

Hey everyone, this is the CIA. We have traced all your IPs and we gonna drone your houses and apartments. It was nice knowing you goy. You should have listened to your masters.

Nice

The power of anonymity is that we do not know who each other is.

Unlike those that watch us, we cannot discover each other.

To each other, we are uncertain, meaning randomness can occur.

To our watchers, we are set. Like the collapse of a wave function. Heisenberg's uncertainty principle.

We don't interact in a way that creates a determined effect.

Therefore we cannot be contained, only observed, and the observer can't get the full story.

This is why Sup Forums is special. No names, no predictions, no fatalism.

post yfw you remember the shills have been working overtime in /CBTS/ for over 150 threads and have literally had no effect

we talking about cern here so this should be investigated further. Half the illegal shit Iran man aw did was fabricate identities and infiltrate the highest coms

DNC > PODESTA > CLINTON > HUMA ABEDIN > OBAMA > HARVARD > SAUDI ARABIA > ALWALEED BIN TALAL > NEWS CORP > TIME WARNER > DISNEY > ROTHSCHILD > POPE > PIZZAGATE.

alright i was working on this last night, i'm not sure if it'll help anyone but it ties up pretty neatly

Menendez >>> sex trafficking in Dominican Republic >>> New Life Children's Refuge >>> Laura Silsby-Gayler >>> Hillary Clinton/Huma Abedin; Bill Clinton/John Podesta >>> Laura Ling and Euna Lee (pizza.jpg) >>> North Korea >>> Disney films allowed in "hermit kingdom" >>> CIA

So they met, after all :)

Some of us have had some fucked up dreams the past couple nights. Just saying user.
It's time to pray.

Anons if you don’t wanna pray say the following outloud;

ohm Shanti Shanti Shanti.

Ohm sound transcends this dimension

>goy

Why is MS-13 important?

not kek by proxy

wow this is a good meme

epic win

I'm having Q withdrawals and it's only been about 11 hours since we've seen him.

twitter.com/blogJAM_net/status/928914243264700416

God, please continue to bless Donald J. Trump, and thank You for his presidency. Amen

do whatever you want just don't make the movement look like a jackass when it's clearly not the same person or you'll be viewed as a dissenter

>PER DAN BURISCH TESTIMONY

Never heard of him before so here are some archived results.

archive.is/MszVn
archive.is/bNbgn
archive.is/PAyXs
archive.is/KOt7Q
archive.is/fdTmO

?

>operations --> NSA
Does this mean NSA are the good guys or operations are now happening agaisnt them?

Not if I kms first you glowing nigger.

I love that movie.

Reported to the FBI. See you in prison, faggot.

You think they will use their murder powers for the greater good once they find out who is manipulating them into violence against their own people?

Very good work, push forward

Serious question: Why is disinformation necessary?

CIAniggers..

A white rabbit showed up on my husband's construction job Tuesday. He said he tried to catch it. It led him for a hour and he gave up. The rabbit keeps coming back. I think this is the rabbit we need to meme.