IMRAN AWAN AT CERN

Someone named IMRAN AWAN works at CERN on x-rays.

CERN has the ALICE project, and also the white rabbit project.

The white rabbit project at cern:
>White Rabbit provides sub-nanosecond synchronization accuracy, which formerly required dedicated hard-wired timing systems, with the flexibility and modularity of real-time Ethernet networks. A White Rabbit network may be used solely to provide timing and synchronization to a distributed electronic system, or be used to provide both timing and real-time data transfer.[2][3]

>The White Rabbit Project focuses on:

>Sub-nanosecond accuracy: synchronization of more than 1000 nodes via fiber or copper connections of up to 10 km of length.
>Flexibility: creates a scalable and modular platform with simple configuration and low maintenance requirements.
>Predictability and Reliability: allows the deterministic delivery of highest priority messages by using Class of service.
>Robustness: no losses of high priority system device control messages.

George Webb has been asking how so much data was being transferred so fast. What if he's only scratched the surface of how much data was being sent overseas.

Also remember
CERN HAS PARTNERSHIPS ALL OVER THE WORLD
CERN NEEDS URANIUM, LOTS AND LOTS OF URANIUM
NOBODY WOULD BAT AN EYE AT LARGE QUANTITIES OF URANIUM BEING THROWN AROUND BETWEEN LHCs

Other urls found in this thread:

indico.cern.ch/event/463776/
home.cern/about/experiments/cloud
cloud.web.cern.ch/cloud
whitepages.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What does AWAN stand for?
AWAN stands for Asynchronous Wide Area Network

Suggest new definition
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:

Information technology (IT) and computers

Dated Sept 28th 2017:
>indico.cern.ch/event/463776/

Could be just a coincidental name, just putting it out there to remain objective. Or a biased view, it's a CIA name that any agent can assume because the name never existed and the guy we saw as Imran Awan in America is someone else too.

>it's a CIA name
this
to be clear this should draw further suspicion to this subject, not dismiss suspicion

Name means cloud

Forgive me but this came to mind upon seeing that image:
Imran Cloud
I'm Ran Cloud
I am Ran Cloud
I am Rain Cloud?

>home.cern/about/experiments/cloud
Geo-engineering masked as a cosmic ray and cloud formation link experiment?

>cloud.web.cern.ch/cloud
>The primary goal of CLOUD is to understand the influence of galactic cosmic rays (GCRs) on aerosols and clouds, and their implications for climate.
Atmospheric aerosols and their effect on clouds are poorly understood and yet important for climate. Indeed, they are recognised by the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC 2013 (link is external)) as the largest source of uncertainty in present radiative forcing and in climate projections over the 21st century. Although its design is optimised to address the cosmic ray question, CLOUD is the first experiment to reach the demanding technological performance and ultralow contaminant levels necessary to be able to measure aerosol nucleation and growth under controlled conditions in the laboratory. Consequently CLOUD has become the world’s leading laboratory experiment to address not only the influence of cosmic rays on aerosol-cloud processes but also more general and equally poorly understood aspects.

At the heart of the experiment is a stainless steel chamber of volume 26m3. This is surrounded by state of the art instrumentation measuring the gases and particles inside. The chamber is filled with synthetic air made from liquid nitrogen and liquid oxygen. Small quantities of other gases such as sulphur dioxide or organic compounds are added, and aerosol particles are formed and characterised.

Experiments often focus on measuring the rate of formation of aerosol particles with different mixtures of gases in the chamber, and investigating the effect of ionisation on this formation rate. The ionisation produced by cosmic rays can be enhanced with a high energy particle beam from the CERN Proton Synchrotron, or removed with a strong electric field. In addition, if the humidity inside the chamber is close to 100%, cooling achieved by fast adiabatic expansion can be used to make clouds in the chamber. At warm temperatures, this allows chemical processes inside cloud droplets to be studied and, at lower temperatures, experiments on ice microphysics are carried out.

interesting but there's probably more than one Imran Awan

It is a very very very common paki name in his region
There are many Imran Awans including a British scholarly type one who speaks about Muslim issues and has been on CNN

This is a distraction/slide thread made by OP to waste readers ' time

There are probably millions of people with that name. Pakis only have 5-6 different names that they use.

Englert= Angel Heart=Old Bavarian Name.

Its common, but not fucking John Smith.

It is not the same person, obviously. But, if you remember, at the beginning of the Awan case there were SEVERAL awans and now there is only one.

>millions

fuck off george webb

His brothers are named Abid and Jamal, they very much exist along with Rao Abbas, you fucking shill, they havent been charged criminally yet

Its literally a John Smith common name in his region of Pakistan

>Probably

Bump

one of the details of the case is that Imran 'invented' people to be hired as staffers...they existed on the books, but weren't actually doing the work. some of the people were "real", in that they mapped to real humans, but some of the names appear to be complete fabrications.

I am quite suspicious of this CERN Imran.

no youre not
poorly, poorly done, retards

This is interesting, even if I'm not sure why.

>they very much exist
no

what?

why am i not?

based on what i've seen and uncovered myself regarding the dc/va imran awan, he had dozens of shell companies and ran in some pretty shady circles. anything with his name on it deserves a good hard look. if this is easily dismissed (social media doesn't match, journal publication from 25 years ago...i don't know, anything) then yeah, drop it.

why are you suggesting out-of-hand that this isn't worth thinking about?

becuse youre arguing in favor of investigating it in an obvious slide/shill thread. i'll listen to reasonable arguments that his brothers were ghosts, and wait for proof of it, along with verifiable proof that their spouses and associates were also ghosts, but not here in this useless shill thread

IMRAN AWAN is literally, John Smith of shitskinistan... That's why he chose that name...

its like the most common name for Indians is Patel

Imran means prosperity in Arabic.
Prosperity cloud could certainly be seen as rain cloud in an agricultural sense..

it wasn't obvious to me that this was a shill/slide thread simply because i hadn't seen the CERN connection before, and it appears to be real - in name, at least.

the 'ghost' awan arguments are wide and varied, but the evidence is circumstantial. what evidence would be sufficient to convince you?

difficult to prove that someone didn't do the work they were paid to do.

Yes, .01 sheckles are in my account now.

Fuck off faggot.

But it's not. Its not even in the top 100 most popular names.

No it isn't.

whitepages.com

When I do Patel, Awan, Smith I get the same results I have as many Patels as i do Smiths in my local area... I have as many Awans in my Region (nearly 5 surrounding counties) as smiths...
These are literally the names they select when they come off the boat...

different guy.

dispute with evidence, not shill tactics.