Should something be done?

I'm 99.9% positive that we're going to find the fingerprints of one Evan McMullin (McMuffin), CIA/bankster swamp creature, on this sudden scandal involving Judge Roy Moore. This is the same asshole who ran as a 3rd party neocon in Utah, and who is behind the "Reagan Coalition" that was part of trying to destroy Trump, that dropped the heavily edited tape on Milo, etc.

This isn't about defending Moore, Milo, or even Trump. This is about seeing a very clear case of a CIA affiliated hit squad, probably getting Wall Street backing as well, working overtime to try to prevent #MAGA and protect the Swamp. They're assmad over Luther Strange, McConnell's little GOPe pet, getting BTFO, just like they were assmad over Trump. Just like they were assmad about Milo going on Maher's show and being cool and hip and funny.

I would never dream of "calling on" Sup Forums to "act." It's no user's place to do so. But I have to ask, fellow Anons: Should something be done about these vermin? Should these establishment tapeworms be allowed to stay comfy in the intestine of our body politic? I would very much like to see this "Reagan Coalition" get a taste of its own medicine. Inb4 "do it yourself;" I have no hacker skillz or insider connections, or I would just do it myself.

But teaching these scumbags a lesson seems like something that needs to happen. If Establishment McMuffin and his little band of character assassination scum are allowed to keep getting away with this nonsense, how much damage are they going to do to our meme war efforts to fix this fucking broken country and world?

Again, it's not a call to act, simply an observation that these cretins are, indeed, our enemies.

Other urls found in this thread:

theintercept.com/2017/11/07/dnc-hack-trump-cia-director-william-binney-nsa/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There really shouldnt be any other ongoing "ops" on the board until Reagan Batallion neocucks are FULLY cucked and put in their places like good little bitch bois.

I think so, too. Again, I want to be very careful not to overstep, here. It's not my place to "marshal the troops." But these GOPe guys are going to keep at this crap until they get shut down, and it seems to me like this is the place to get that done. McMuffin is a direct threat to our efforts. We can see, from the way McStain and Yertle immediately called on Moore to step aside, that this is an orchestrated effort by the Swamp.

bump for a response

Chill kiddo
McCuckin can do nuffin
He'll get his rope
Wait on truth n chill

>Wait on truth n chill
Cool. So long as he's on the radar.

They should ban Mormons from the federal government... they believe in UFOs and wear magic underwear

Wait, so Trump can't control the CIA, whose supposed to listen to him?

What a weak beta cuck! You guys elected an orange soyboy with anger problems, and watching him destroying the country for Democrats to get elected is grade-A beautiful

"WAHHH CIA SHILL"

Have you ever considered that maybe, just maybe, its not the CIA, but rather, Trumptards like Moore happen to be really shitty "people" who are all into pedophilia?

CIA niggers are literally crying that Trump and Pompeo are taking back control of the entire operation
theintercept.com/2017/11/07/dnc-hack-trump-cia-director-william-binney-nsa/
>Some senior CIA officials have grown upset that Pompeo, a former Republican representative from Kansas, has become so close to Trump that the CIA director regularly expresses skepticism about intelligence that doesn’t line up with the president’s views. Pompeo has also alienated some CIA managers by growing belligerent toward them in meetings, according to an intelligence official familiar with the matter.

Keep up please

Oh lookie, a (((shill))) showed up, meme flag and everything.

but mcmullin is literally a cia shill.

>CIA niggers are literally crying that Trump and Pompeo are taking back control of the entire operation

Bam. This. McMuffin is running interference for the Swamp and since he's not in the government, he isn't subject to the rules regarding conduct. Well, what few there are, but still.

That's why I wanted to specifically call this worm to Sup Forums's attention. He's backstabbed us several times already.

It would be a shame if some bored anons looked into Macmuffins'
>2014-2016 tax returns
>his list of properties/assets
>his work in Brazil
>his summer in israel
>his 3 years AFTER college are key
>his Public/personal relationship history
>Tim Kaine
And how,EXACTLY...he came to run for president in 2016.

not your personal army but if you really wanted to do something you could doxxx them then hunt them down one by one like the vermin they are, then kill them. for the greater good or some yadahyadah.

Bumping useful post

Huh.....I had forgotten that man ever existed.

Could it be that *gasp* actual experts in the CIA are angry over Trump's pick of incompetent idiots to run the intelligence community, and want to get them fired for the benefit of the CIA and thus the people?

Again, it says a lot when President Soyboy can't control something as basic as the CI-fucking-A.

How does the "President" even lose control of the CIA??? How stupid do you have to be? Sooner or later, even the Postal Service is gonna tell Trump to shove it

Could it be that *gasp* actual experts in the CIA are angry over Trump's pick of incompetent idiots to run the intelligence community, and want to get them fired for the benefit of the CIA and thus the people?

Again, it says a lot when President Soyboy can't control something as basic as the CI-fucking-A. What about the CIA even scares him?

How does the "President" even lose control of the CIA??? How stupid do you have to be? Sooner or later, even the Postal Service is gonna tell Trump to shove it

Never let an exposed CIA nigger off the hook user

Him and his gang have been a big part of the shilling storm here, about 67% of the people that get called CTR or Shareblue here are really paid Romney/McMullin shitposters for their stupid Reagan Batallion twitter acct

This is pathetic

BTFO

Also BTFO

Such a shame it would be...

>Could it be that *gasp* actual experts in the CIA are angry

So the CIA can't control their emotions.

No wonder they're so inefficient.

McNothing and Romney are just a few of the RINO fuckers whose level of serious fear must be driving them nuts.

Every last one of these worms that thinks he or she "knows better" or is more of an "expert" than Trump, to thusly justify disobeying his objectives, can and must be purged. No other way sadly

Your shill is weak
Enjoy BTFO youself

You sound triggered.

You also sound triggered here.

They think they can have a tantrum and make it all disappear.

They've been doing that for 60 years now.

Not anymore. Work for this country, or die.

You have one option, CIA.

this guy is scum and needs to be brought in front of a military tribunal

AnonCap here gets it

mcmuffin is a traitor to his country and should be the first to hang on the day of the rope

I think this is their little temper fit and they're TRYING to throw the Congress to the democrats. Too many retiring. Not that I'm crazy about him, but Lamar Smith retiring was a real WTF?! for me.
Somethin stinks.

>Huh.....I had forgotten that man ever existed.
I suspected this might be the case. That's why I brought it up.
>Him and his gang have been a big part of the shilling storm here
Exactly. You have to identify the enemy to fight and defeat it. And these roaches need to have the Light shining right on them.
>Romney/McMullin
THIS. Do not think for a second that Rmoney isn't balls deep in trying to fuck over the #MAGA effort.

>I think this is their little temper fit and they're TRYING to throw the Congress to the democrats.
Agreed. They know the Democrats can oppose Trump without raising eyebrows, plus the Democrats can play the race/vagina/muzzie card that makes decent people afraid to speak out in public against the (((agenda))).

Yeah of course we considered but it is completely illogical and retarded so we're back to noticing the obvious persistent patterns like Evan cia nigger mcmuffin glowing in the fucking dark every night

>Could it be that *gasp* actual experts in the CIA are angry over Trump's pick of incompetent idiots to run the intelligence community, and want to get them fired for the benefit of the CIA and thus the people?

No

these people are such idiotic partisans, dangerous. their lives must have been so comfy during the past 4 administrations

What's his address?

relax there FBI kiddee didler protectors, I just want to call the cops on him in his home town...

I have family who voted for this CIA trojan Goldman Sachs fuck. I have little respect for those who thought this faggot was a viable candidate. Still waiting to Trump to drain the swamp but he's got kike cock in his ass. Good luck everyone. The shit show is only starting.

maybe, but I think it's more likely their in extreme discomfort over the thought of being outed as the degenerate criminal pedofiles that they are...

OP is right

McMullin is a deepstate agent looking to usurp our government. We need to put more awareness on this dude to make sure he is not off the hook

>The shit show is only starting.
Truth right here. This is a target rich environment, for sure. I just want McMuffin on the list along with the rest. As user above noted , a lot of the disruption of this board is coming from the Mormon Rmoney/McMuffin army of trolls, who are quite happy to work with Schumer and Pelosi, just like McCain, McConnell and Ryan are doing. We need an oil tanker full of D-Con for all these Swamp Rats.

>Wait, so Trump can't control the CIA, whose supposed to listen to him?

JFK "couldn't" either and look at what happened to him

Confirm. No. Donald has not done much to fuck with the DNI or mission critical projects. Most of us Secret Squirrels are and will always be communist killers.

Cia doesn't answer to anybody.

>Cia doesn't answer to anybody.
That's about to change.

About damn time.

or maybe the backwards hillbilly alabama guy is just a pedophile like half the state?

The only peopel on Sup Forums right now defending Roy Moore are Bannon bots doing damage control.

The only thing we can't do is redpill the fuck out of people and get more public attention on desired fact patterns. So why aren't we?

#MooreFakeNews

Gee, look what just popped up over here?

Nope. We all know this is a political hatchet job. You are the shill standing out right now on pol.

Fuck off Cernobitch.

Perfectly executed deflect/project you 1post fags.

>Dems across the world being outed as creepy pedos and habitual sexual monsters
>"LET'S JUST ACCUSE OUR ENEMIES OF SEX CRIMES"
>No one buys it
>"LET'S JUST ACCUSE THE SUPPORTERS OF OUR ENEMIES OF DEFENDING SEX CRIMES"
>No one buys it
Last and only step after this is mass suicide for you niggers

stfu shill how much do you clowns get paid to shill this garbage?

fling them over the wall like the flaming sack of filth and shite that these assmad deep state cia fuckwads that they are.

An idea is bulletproof, this meme war is like an unstoppable tide.

Do you know which Wall St companies McMuffin worked for?

I don't think the Mormons are really that educated in how shit works to willfully participate in this level of corruption. Trump did win Utah. The fact that McNuffin had a foothold shows the level of ignorance in that region.

Wall Street, you say?

Legit want answers to all these questions

>Anonymous (ID: G4dbwSIp) 11/10/17(Fri)10:22:08 No.148853370▶
> (OP)
>They should ban Mormons from the federal government... they believe in UFOs and wear magic underwear

(((CIA NIGGER))) DETECTED

>How does the "President" even lose control of the CIA???

Ask JFK

isnt half the CIA mormon?
They put high emphasis on entrants with experience living in foreign nations -- the only large group of young americans that fits that bill are the mormons that go abroad for their missionary work.
That said, every mormon I've ever met when I lived on the west coast has been a really nice person.

Same thing is happening to Tillerson in the state department.....

These bureaucrats have gone mad with free reign to wreak havoc too long.

Fuck them, we pay their salaries and if they are too stupid to realize who is in charge then fire them, they can be easily replaced.

The whole thing is obviously a democratic front.

Even Shapiro never actually convinces anyone. Just makes the left feel they have to vote that much more.

Of course we should do something. Trump all but told us to do just that by sending his best man to the private sector to lead this exact movement for 2018.

Goldman Sachs.

Of course.

It's not so much about Mormons per se, although the Rmoney/Glenn Cuck Mormon connection to Mcmuffin bears noticing. The connection ot Ted Cruz and the whole dominionist thing is also worth keeping in mind; I'm guessing that we've got a (((confederation of cults))) working here. It's about a CIA/Goldmanite running a character assassination hit squad to take out anyone standing up to the Swamp. I just felt like this asshole had dropped off the radar, and I wanted to remedy this. Lots of culprits, but that's no reason to let this one slip through the cracks.

BUMP against JIDF sliders out in force today on Sup Forums.

So that's what my rapist, Mitt Romney, is up to these days.

I heard about that user Im sorry
As he is not charged with any crime I can only assume that your accusation is true

Once more, up we go.

How awesome would it be to watch a Webm of him taking a shot gun blast to the face? Like that ISIS one or the deer where their eyes go all cartoons

Must be such a rude awakening to have cynical leaders who care in charge as opposed to corrupt lazy bureaucrats who aren't going to bother making waves by questioning Intel. It's absolutely a losing move for the guy at the top to be questioning intelligence. The only reason you'd do it is if you care. Trump is a unicorn. He cares.

>How awesome would it be to watch a Webm of him taking a shot gun blast to the face?
I'd settle for a frog-march in bright orange, user, but your point is taken. He's a traitor to the Republic, for sure.
>Trump is a unicorn. He cares.
Which is why we've really got to pull together, swim hard against the troll tidal wave, and not just support him, but lay down cover fire against those trying to stop him.