Being German is a lonely, lonely life :(

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc
youtube.com/watch?v=d5Az-aq_Bjo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i liek u

I feel you Comrade

I'm not German

I still like you, germanons. But you DID fail, though.

>world hates us for being racist imperialists
>Sup Forums hates us for being left wing

JUST

.t turk

Krauts are the niggers of Europe

YAMEROOOO

not really, my people love germany :^)

Most german flags aren't german.

The world and Sup Forums can suck my dick.
Wanting to be liked by everyone was what brought us here in the first place.
Stop with that bullshit mentality.
We have to fix the self hate.
Everybody else can fuck off.

I love Germans and will fight to clear your names that Zionists have smeared over the past century
No More Brother Wars

This, you should be proud of the bravery of your ancestors. From the Teutoberg Forest to the defence of Berlin, Germans are a true warrior race that do things their own way.

>warrior race
>gets their asses handed to themselves every time when shit gets rough
Lmao, germans are fucking klingons or something.

A lot of faggot German threads today. What the hell is going on?

Pick up a history book retard.

germans are subhumans

i am a greek

you are a shitskin jealous of greeks

>ywn be able to tell self hating germans that the nazis weren't as bad as people make them out to be and they are just guilt tripping modern germans

Sucks doesn't it german anons ;)

I bet you aren't even british, fag. Go back and shut up.

>destroy rome with mass immigration, turning it into a shithole and setting the land back 1000 years and then demanding gibs from the italians
>protestant reformation
>frankfurt school
>outlaw nationalism, even though only german nationalism is bad
>set the stage for muslims in the middle ages to invade europe
>world wars 1 and 2
>refugee crisis

How can one country be so evil?

nuke when

I know its frustrating jerking your tiny brown pecker to white girls, maybe you and your friends can try grope a passed out slag this new years eve?

>refugee crisis
>when fucking US of A destabilized the entire middle east

great bait mon, made me reply.

>tiny brown pecker
>projecting this hard
Paki please...

awww, dont feel sad, you've just ben JEWED.COM

truth is, Boeing, Lockheed, Bigelow and SpaceX wouldn't be here without your jihad.

>greek
>calling someone shitskin

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
MY
FUCKING
SIDES

>tfw Amerimutt
>tfw hybrid cryptojew
>tfw you will always be blue-eyed
>tfw you will always be predominantly german/ scandinavian/ anglo and look as such
>tfw you will always be only a quarter eastern european jew and nobody can even tell unless you grow out your hair and get those curly thingies
>tfw you will always be an attractive Sam Hyde

How I wish I could be a short, fat, disgusting, morally inept, short-sighted fool with an ugly, bitchy, controlling wife who lets the pursuit of money and pedophilia dictate his every action. Unfortunately, I'm stuck living with other AMERICANS. All the women here have blonde hair, beautiful voices, kind blue eyes, and large breasts. Disgusting. Why can't I live in Israel and marry a nice whiny jewish girl with a huge nose, and some genetic disorders? When will my suffering end?

I can't even wrap my head around the fact that it's totally okay for me to rape a 3-year old blonde girl as long as I go to temple regularly. Like, I fap to CP, but my stupid european genes make me feel guilty about being degenerate and I have to keep Sup Forums open in another tab. At least the tip of my penis was cut of by a 100% jewish doctor at birth so I can be a favorite slave of Israel and suffer with my people who are hated for literally no reason.

Sadly, I am not 100% chosen and will always have some semblance of morality and a need to tell the truth even though my father raised me to be a complete and utter psychopath with no work ethic. At least I can rest easy knowing that I'm going to heaven and none of you are because Sup Forums isn't even 1/4 chosen like me.

Wolfenstein is my favorite game. Perhaps one day I can be like BJ, the strong, badass hybrid jew whose sole mission it is to get shot up protecting Dr. Set and his pure jewish genes and amazing intellect. Sadly, the honor will probably be given to a bunch of goy marines from Nebraska while I live in Los Angeles fucking kids and counting money.

At least I can tell a good joke.

albanian faggot nerd living in germany for free gibs jealous of greek success

Back to your shithole you starving subhuman

>germans tried and are hated
dude, you're remembered as the most badass soldiers this world has ever seen, and jesus christ the SS uniforms were cool

>Sup Forums hate us because you failed
at least your people tried dude, after all the anglos seem to be the ultimate goys

>being german is so lonely
>implying that thing matters when your country is, or rather used to be thanks to momma merkel, a safe place to be as well as comfy

SHEEEEEEEIT HANS

I hate you casue you given up OP.

You need to make some horrid poison and start poisoning muslims rapantly. you could find some poisonous mushroom in the woods.

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc

You should pay denbts too

youtube.com/watch?v=d5Az-aq_Bjo

Start a new life in a white country, hansi.

You killed a lot of slavshits though, I admire you for that.

>You killed a lot of slavshits though, I admire you for that.

I hope we'll do it again and beat Stalin's record

>tfw Americans and Germans continue WW2 but to see whose the whitest country.

america is a shitskin country