youtu.be/P7NLM-vFrhk
>Pres Trump arrives in Vietnam 11/10/17
youtu.be/mkxexESnxAg
>FLotUS Melania @The Great Wall 11/10/17
youtu.be/QPIrkYnV8SQ
>FLotUS Melania visits Pandas&hands out Bald Eagles 11/9/17
youtu.be/CsMBlhz1Cwo
youtu.be/hSW4qRRco-c
>Pres Trump Departs China Next Stop is Vietnam (it aint me starts playing) 11/9/17
youtu.be/GnhvfqfVJcU
>VP Pence Tax Reform speech in IN 11/9/17
youtu.be/U1QI-29DgO4
>VP Pence meets w/Indiana Biz Leaders 11/9/17
youtu.be/CZMSIBZxZy4
>VP Pence arriving in IN 11/9/17
youtu.be/jbMEaN5DTkw
>Welcome to Bejing, Pres Trump 11/9/17
youtu.be/d0dFusoupew
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis @NATO HQ 11/9/17
youtu.be/_iaeau15eac
>Gen Dunford USMC BDay Message 11/9/17
youtu.be/B4EeV8FUacU
>IntDept Saluting Vets 11/9/17
youtu.be/-GEQ-9IoQZo
>StateDep Press Brief (Heather) 11/9/17
youtu.be/OgPRI7Ko3d8
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania @Chinese State Dinner 11/9/17
youtu.be/XfEKylvGngM
>Pres Trump meets w/China Premier Li Keqiang 11/9/17
youtu.be/RTyEhuemEPI
>SoS T-Rex presser in China 11/9/17
youtu.be/YK_UMiqSTH4
>Pres Trump/Pres Xi Press Conference 11/8/17
youtu.be/YLS8QDmFiKY
>Pres Trump/Pres Xi Biz Presser $253Bil Deals 11/8/17
youtu.be/vnV3quZ0QKg

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BCSTzhL0IKM
youtube.com/watch?v=MUSuP7Fhu5Y
archive.fo/438bY
archive.fo/ZNKpk
archive.fo/a1tQW
archive.fo/KXTZH
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MAGA

I really outta buy that book.

>The murdered victims were in a no-gun zone. If gun laws did anything , they'd still be alive.

MADAME

Hello everyone. How is everyone on this fine day?

youtube.com/watch?v=BCSTzhL0IKM

We will fight
We will win
We will make america great again!

Filtered

20 minutes until the first post-child-molestation Moore/Jones poll comes out.

I hope you're ready to see Alabama elect a pro-choice Democrat, Trumpkins. It's happening. Educated white voters aren't big on the fascism and theocracy of Trumpism-Moorism. They slaughtered you in Virginian on Tuesday and they will slaughter you in 2018, especially after your tax bill raises their taxes.

Waiting for Trump, Pence, waiting for Donald

Cute, thanks for baking.

She is very pretty.

This general is about to get hit with a shill wave. Prepare yourselves accordingly.

>"Unfortunately, for the United States, President Trump's trip so far in Asia has just reinforced the view in Asia of President Trump as a paper tiger. He talks a big game when it comes to China — whether it's hitting them with tariffs or urging them to crack down on North Korea. But when he's face to face with Xi, he has nothing but praise for him," said Michael Fuchs, a deputy assistant secretary of state for East Asian and Pacific affairs in the Obama administration.
WHEN YOU AREN'T DIPLOMATIC YOU WIN, DRUMPF!!!

MAGA

indeed

>your dick when Melania is now a tiger lady
HOLY HAN EMPIRE WHEN

AWOO

Good!

What method will all these shills use to commit suicide when Moore wins his senate race?

The House bill kicks the shit out of the Senate bill. Why do I feel a complete void where my surprise should be?

Too much loyalty?

>said Michael Fuchs, a deputy assistant secretary of state for East Asian and Pacific affairs in the Obama administration

I literally could not give a shit.

Whites btfo

>dems release allegations of sexual assult against a republican
>begin polling that same day
>WE ARE GONNA RELEASE SOME POLLS FORM A LIBSHIT RAG THAT WILL BLOW UR MIND
They REALLY think Alabama is going blue. LOLOL

Charming Trump is illegal, stop it

I hope McCain dies live as he comments on the reactions and Mittens kills himself like the worthless sack of shit he is

This is why libshit mockery of Melania rings so hollow. Every single one of them is jealous, even the sub-300 test soibois

>slaughter

Knew you were a post-Milgram nazi.

Phase 2 of the Roy Moore hit job to come later today.

>Doug Jones leading in Alabama senate race

Just in time to be a topic on the weekend talk shows. The only counter is for him to be able to point to no drop in donations so support Moore if you don't want to see McConnell win this fight.

joe and mika were off this morning and Tucker will be off tonight so this day was pretty much a wash for me

Needs a more trustworthy source than ABC

>said Michael Fuchs, a deputy assistant secretary of state for East Asian and Pacific affairs in the Obama administration.

Now that is some real desperation. Holy shit.

Why?

>And Trump never brought up human rights or environmental abuses, let alone the hard-fought climate targets negotiated by the Obama administration with Xi.
YOU'RE NOT BEING A DEMOCRAT DRUMPF, STOP THAT THIS INSTANCE!!!

Incoming D+5 polls, you'll see

REEEEE STOP TREATING TRUMP LIKE A HUMAN BEING!!

No, but they need the donors to believe it. This is all gorilla dust to keep their retards engaged.

It was reported by multiple agencies.

It's just quiet rage. It will only grow more intense with time.

I want McConnell to hang to be honest.

>people change their view on Trump after see him in person instead of going through MSM
They ironic did quite a good job cover him.

It's Okay To Be White signs make the news again in FL

youtube.com/watch?v=MUSuP7Fhu5Y

how will they recover

But (((sources)))

Then post one.

This guy needs to disappear. Such a transparent plant.

IMAGINE MY SHOCK THAT THERE ARE ALLEGATIONS AGAINST MOORE
IMAGINE MY SHOCK IT WAS DECADES AGO AND ITS JUST NOW COMING TO LIGHT AND WE SHOULD JUST BELIEVE HER GOY

>NEW POLL IS OUT
MOORE IS LOSING
>NEW POLL IS OUT
MOORE IS LOSING
>DEMOCRATS FAVORED TO WIN IN ALABAMA

S T U P I D T O W N

it's just popadoopolos

Roy Moore has his joint campaign fundraising cut off

We get what you meant.

Anytime, friend.

>we fucked up our millennia
>transformed the world from subsistence farming under autocracies into modern industrial democratic societies

>The adviser, George Papadopoulos, offered to set up “a meeting between us and the Russian leadership to discuss US-Russia ties under President Trump,” telling them his Russian contacts welcomed the opportunity, according to internal campaign emails read to The Washington Post.
>The proposal sent a ripple of concern through campaign headquarters in Trump Tower. Campaign co-chairman Sam Clovis wrote that he thought NATO allies should be consulted before any plans were made. Another Trump adviser, retired Navy Rear Adm. Charles Kubic, cited legal concerns, including a possible violation of U.S. sanctions against Russia and of the Logan Act, which prohibits U.S. citizens from unauthorized negotiation with foreign governments.
>But Papadopoulos, a campaign volunteer with scant foreign policy experience, persisted. Between March and September, the self-described energy consultant sent at least a half-dozen requests for Trump, as he turned from primary candidate to party nominee, or for members of his team to meet with Russian officials. Among those to express concern about the effort was then-campaign chairman Paul Manafort, who rejected in May 2016 a proposal from Papadopoulos for Trump to do so.
archive.fo/438bY

Sure Rabbi

>taped to the (((Cohen))) Center's doors
10/10

>It’s a long way from the cold shoulder Trump got from Western European leaders on his repeat visits to the continent
>The exception: French President Emmanuel Macron, who invited Trump to celebrate the 100th anniversary of U.S. entry into World War I on Bastille Day in Paris this past July.
the plot thickens

nice link retard

I know its coming, but link it if you have it

>REEE
>WHY DIDN'T TRUMP PUNCH XI IN HIS STUPID CHINK FACE

The tolerant left.

What if he dies on the senate floor while opposing a Trump backed bill?

nazi

Angry. Democrat and RINO shilling pissing me off. But maybe that will help us in 2018.

A month out, they will normalize into a 10 point republican victory even with the flaccid write in campaign they will try to gin up.

JUST

Are we making soyboys a meme. Because I like it.

I hope this (((poll))) is as accurate as the last ones...

>the world suddenly cares about Lois CK being a creep/rapist
funny

better late than never i guess

It's all so tiresome.

See and

> GermanAnon, I told you they'd drop a poll where Moore's losing
Of course they will. It will be a push poll tho

> Q1: do you believe that the allegations of a 14 years old girl that accused Moore of initiating sexual contact with her are disqualifying to his campaign?
> Q2: Of these candidates who would you vote for
> a. Jones
> b. Moore
> c. Strange (write in)

> Q3: if Moore drops out of the race, who would you vote for
> a. Jones
> b. Strange (write in)
> c. wouldn’t vote

Then they’ll show Jones winning the three way race and Strange comfortably winning the one on one.

> It just ain't gonna happen. Rural New Yorkers are just so fucking apathetic, not to mention they're constantly fleeing the state since all the jobs are fucking off.
I know. I was just entertaining the Bannon grandiose fantasy of any candidate reaching 400 electoral votes.

>Trump making allies of all far east countries except North Korea

Norks are toast

>state election will be decided entirely by in-state grassroots.

Now we have to have a story about how democracy is threatened.

>trump shows both the carrot and the stick to get his way
REEEEEEEEEEE
t demoshits

>muh educated white voters
They vote hard-right in Alabama. Democrats completely lost them in 2016.

>archive.fo/ZNKpk
>In the weeks following Judge Roy Moore’s success in securing the GOP nomination to replace Attorney General Jeff Sessions in the Senate, we have seen repeated references to the notion that the right-wing, antigay, anti-Muslim, gun-toting, birther candidate — who has twice been suspended or removed from office — is an embarrassment to the state of Alabama.
>But while Republicans now dominate the state, Moore’s nomination — and now the allegations against him — have opened the door to something unthinkable: a Democratic senator from Alabama. Together with neighboring Georgia, there are signs that the Deep South might not be deep red for much longer.
>Heflin’s very respectability also helps highlight the fact that one must see the disreputable Moore as a giant step backward, a man who does no favors for law-abiding Alabamians, conservative or otherwise. Moore’s recent victory over Luther Strange in the Republican primaries could potentially be quite marvelous for southern Democrats — if, and only if, there is a very particular alignment of the stars.
More smear campaign for Roy "Christian Taliban" More, and claiming that the South can be won by a "conservative democrat".
Wapo

>archive.fo/a1tQW
>The appalling and entirely predictable GOP reaction to Roy Moore’s accusers
Wapo claiming what neocons did wasn't enough, that he should've stepped out as soon as they accused him, and it should be a demand of the GOP.

It's LA Times all over again.

Lay it to me straight, lads. What's the result going to be?

>People are still showering memeflag trolls in (you)s
What are you guys doing?

>Walk softly+carry a big stick=paper tiger

Did obongo ever yell insults at anyone that he met in a diplomatic context? I don't remember him, for instance, hurling abuse at Putin or Medvedev

where is this from? that's hilarious

He had so much loyalty to Trump that he continually met with Russians and wanted to set up a meeting with them and Trump after being denied.

That first week was crazy.

Really, defending treason wasn’t disgusting enough, now Trumpcucks have to defend child molestation as ‘Biblical’??

Pretty pathetic, but I guess inevitable.

>washington cuts ties
>locals support him
Alabama is going to be anti-establishment for a looooooong time thanks to the GOPe and their bullshit.

Nice. Pity it wasn't IBG related.

New Yorker detailed claim that Moore isn't losing support
>In 1979, according to a new report from the Washington Post, Roy Moore, then a thirty-two-year-old assistant district attorney in Alabama, brought a fourteen-year-old girl, Leigh Corfman, to his home and sexually molested her. Three additional women told the Post that Moore, who is now the Republican nominee in Alabama for the U.S. Senate, had pursued them when they were in their mid-to-late teens and he was in his early thirties, though they do not allege that these encounters led to sexual contact. The accounts in the Post were strongly corroborated: Corfman’s mother confirmed that Corfman had discussed the incident with her; two childhood friends confirmed that Corfman “told them at the time that she was seeing an older man, and one says that Corfman identified the man as Moore.” Corfman alleged that Moore first approached her outside a courthouse where his office was located, and where her mother was attending a divorce hearing; the Post confirmed these places and dates as well.
>archive.fo/XbU6F
>Roy Moore’s Supporters Stand by Their Candidate, Despite Sexual-Assault Allegations

>archive.fo/KXTZH
>Listening to What Trump’s Accusers Have Told Us
The New Yorker comflating both situations, saying people should hear what Trump accussers - that backtracked as soon as he mentioned a lawsuit - had to say.

fuck the press

>obama shakes a hand
what a hero
>trump shakes a hand
well this is just awful

+20 Democrat

Lol

It's gone airborne into the outside world. I consider it a meme already.

>McCain dies before voting against a bill fully funding the Wall
>it passes 50-49

>as she uses technology developed and maintained by white males to exercises her right to free speech guaranteed to her by white males

Anyone who says shit like this but doesn't voluntarily move to a brown nation is a hypocrite.

Trump needs to keep purging the GOP. Those cucks are still rearing their ugly heads.

>prepare yourself
ok

Sup, pedophiles.

What an idiot.

50000000000000000000000 DEMOCRAT
BLUMF BTFO

J U S T