Our last hope is destroyed

What's happening now? Seems lefties are on a warpath to destroy our role models

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MFOkBnYGfIM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This was your role model? A mopey Jew?

this guy was a god to the left. it's feminists trying to destroy males. that's pretty much it.

Why the fuck was Louie the Cuck King your role model?

plus setting the standard that you're guilty first ask questions after their lives are ruined

If your role model was a leftwing, overweight failed hustband, you should neck yourself

This is a good thing. He's a necessary sacrifice I'm the fight against feminazis.

So who's paying for this campaign? Brock or Soros?

The Roy Moore case is gonna be pivotal. As of now it's only lefties getting taken down. If Roi can deny it, prove his innocence, and win, then we'll have a precedent that you can't just accuse anyone and destroy their livelihood. C(uc)K, spacey, Weinstein, and the rest aren't even denying it.

Pretty weak shill
Sage'd

If they've done what they're accused of then they deserve whats coming to them.

>prove his innocence
Implying proof isn't needed for guilt

>Louis C(uc)K
>Role model
You need to be at least 18 to post here.

I second this, but have you guys noticed that all the men who got ousted for this "sexual harassments" have something in common. From Old Cosby, to Harvey, Spacry, and fat CK are all fatties and not lookers, why not Clooneys, Pitts, Dicarpios and other hot dudes? It makes you think.....

>excuse me, miss?
>excuse me errrrrmm....
>would you mind if i....
>perhaps you would oblige me by observing...
>you see the thing is...
>well it's quite funny actually if you think about it
>turns out i have a psychic disorder where i get what some would call an unquenchable thirst for women to watch me perform...
>beat my meat
>polish the family jewels
>self-gratify, if you will...
>what im really trying to say is...
>right
>get to the point louis
>stupid! *smacks forehead*
>what im really trying to say is....
>would you like to destroy my career 10 years from now?

A complete fucktard is your "last hope".

Wow....you must be a Democrat.

not my role model but he had a sense of humor unlike all of his detractors, but his politics was also fairly liberal and he was imploring us to vote for HER, so he's one of them, not one of us.

I've always thought this guy was heavily in the left's corner.

a Mexican ginger jew is your role model?

>our role models

youtu.be/MFOkBnYGfIM

This reminds me, I saw last night on ESPN while I was in a bar, Will Ferrel Wants Lebron James to run for president. They are all serious. ESPN Ferrell, & Lebron all think thats a great idea.....

What is the serious fuck is wrong with people?!

Yes, I can play a sport holy shit I'll just run the biggest super power on earth - a diverse huge nation with mega resources.....

Fuck me running, this is what got that idiot obama in office....do people just not give a shit there is a very complex thing to governing the United states?

Foreign policy, diplomacy, taxation,Economy, the masses, special interest groups, military, judicial issues etc, etc.....

These are the same fools that think despite a massive improvement in the economy and jobs for people that Trump should be assassinated because all 50K transgender idiots are going to suffer because all 1% of them can't die for their country.....

I pray the supervolcanoe goes off soon to put us all out of our misery