Blood heritage is a myth

Today I had an argument with a teacher in college over the importance of man preserving his own bloodline by having children, this teacher said to me that It's ok if I want to have a child, but It doesn't matter if this child is blood related to me or adopted because even if it's my from blood his genetic code is diluted and it would be barely related to me.

sounds tricky?, what he said is that "preserving your own family blood" is a myth and it is scientifically imposible to pass your genes to another generation unless you clone yourself

is it true?
your bloodline dilutes within one generation?

that doesn't make sense to me but I had to ask you guys, this teacher was really convinced on his point

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Seven_Daughters_of_Eve
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

your teacher is a jew

>mexican intellectuals

I seriously hope this guy didn't teach biology. Quite literally the only reason we exist is because our genes want to make copies of themselves, and the only way they can do that is through us having children, or helping our relatives.

>want
I hope everybody understands the sense in which I use 'want' here, ie. 'genes that behave this way will tend to become more common in the genepool'

You might want to try a different college

Wanting to continue your bloodline is the entire basis of evolution. If you have children with someone, that child has 50% of your genes and 50% of the mother's genes. Hardly a dilution. Your teacher is lying his ass off. Even if he was correct, it's not going to undo the natural feeling of wanting to continue your genetic line, because it's been wired into your psyche by thousands of years of evolution.

Do you know some adopted people ?
I knew a decent number of them. They all get traits of their real parents even if them or their adoption parents didn't know them.
And if passing your genes changes nothing, how to explain haplogroops ?

so i guess your professor doesn't believe in evolution either

You go to a college where that passes for a professor? I mean.. that's high school biology this professor doesn't understand.

Having your own child - you see your own behaviors and feeling IN them. They act like you did. You can understand and empathize better. You can relate to them better.

Have you seen most schools these days? Idiocy like this is not uncommon. It's rather a Meme these days in case you haven't noticed.

What class was this in? Your teacher is an actual retard, he is attempting to dismiss every single point of evidence evolutionary biologists and geneticists have made. Just think about it, you obviously have traits from your parents, both in body features and personality traits. Or think about it on a biological sense, a child is made with an egg from the mother which contains her genetic information, and a sperm cell which contains the fathers genetic information, the both form a zygote which contains a 50/50 mix of the genetic data, so your saying that is not your fathers genes?

No, he's a lawyer, he's pretty chill and out of politics most of the time but today he went full retard

>what he said is that "preserving your own family blood" is a myth and it is scientifically imposible to pass your genes to another generation unless you clone yourself
>it is scientifically imposible to pass your genes to another generation unless you clone yourself
>it is scientifically imposible to pass your genes to another generation
This guy should collect his nobel prize because he just disproved evolution.

>Doesn't know the most basic aspects of Biology
>Lawyer

>(((lawyer)))

If that nigga argues against heredity than he's straight retarded.

captcha was silver indio, kek

Your teacher is retarded. Its possible to trace heritage tens of thousands of years by genetics alone.

I can find male relatives 700 years separated by a y-dna test.

y-dna is passed directly from father to son.

That's untrue. Exhibit 1: the Habsburgs.

>Grape-kun dead
F

Assuming everyone in the starting group had 100% unique genes, then yes after a few generations your descendants would have very little of of your genes. The thing is, this is not the case.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Seven_Daughters_of_Eve
If you have children with someone ethically and genetically similar to you (as people did for thousands of years before fast travel and globalism) then over time common genes would spread through a group until a child would end up with over 50% of both their parents' genes by nature of the fact that their parents shared many of the same genes. Assuming your flag isn't a proxy, chances are if you have children with another Mexican and get a DNA test done, your children will have more than 50% of your genes.

im adopted, into a wealthy prestigious family with a well known name in my state. they are involved in industry, real estate, politics at every level, lawyers and judges, own car dealerships, you name it, and are the largest private land holders in this state.

i was very fortunate and am thankful for my family (as were a few dozen other adopted members of the family).

but i think blood matters. my Aryan genes make me stand out to the families anglo-saxon pedigree. Admittedly i am very tall and better looking. I would love to know my bloodline & real heritage.

But you play the cards you are dealt. Anons, if you can adopt a white kid and put them in a financially privileged position, go for it. I'd die for any member of my family, no matter how far removed. I owe them everything. And I would be nothing without them.

>diluted genetic code

thats the most moronic thing ive heard in a while

It kind of makes sense, not in the way my teacher tried to said though

For example, mulatos and quadroons

>would autistically die for anyone who shows him any semblance of sympathy
you're german alright

>...but It doesn't matter if this child is blood related to me or adopted...

>even if it's my from blood his genetic code is diluted and it would be barely related to me

>>>>>>>>>>>>mexican intellectuals

>your bloodline dilutes within one generation?
objective lie
I'm the spitting image of my Grandfather at his age, and he was the spitting image of his.

>it would be barely related to me
Yeah, it only would get 50% of its genetic code from you.
>barely
Don't go to college

Of course it's not a clone of yours (there has to be two to make one, duh) so it that sense there is some dilution but for you teacher to claim that it's barely related to you might be the dumbest thing I've ever heard in my life.

>mulattos and quadroons
Exactly.
a mixed race person is less genetically similar to their own parents than someone of their own race, kind of sad really.

but its the opposite if you don't race mix

A real abogado or a notario? I ask because we constantly have notarios crossing over into the USA and trying to practice law, which is super illegal and causes endless legal problems for the Hispanic communities, so I've come to the conclusion that Mexican notarios are criminally retarded and if he was one then it would really help support my theory.

me, my father and my grandfather all have the same hairline, I look just like my father and my father looks like what my grandfather used to. this is a lie

abogado, he's quite good as far as I've heard, specially in civil law

I'm a law student btw

Also your genes are 50% from your mother and 50% father, and their genes from grandpas and so on. Are your genes actually yours?

It's 50%... so I guess it boils down to a "glass half empty or glass half full" perspective type thing. Also, it shows the importance of choosing who you have kids with. All the guys wanting a dumb girl b/c she will be more loyal increase the chances of having dumb kids.

Your teacher is retarded and doesn't even know high school biology. You should have humiliated her (assuming it's a woman because they are generally dumber).

>mulatos

you do realise that mulatos dont have ther genetic code "erased" right?
the heritebility of dominant genes is just more likely.
it does affect the phenotype, the genotype is much more variable.
exception goes also from certain traits which are on a different level of your Y-chromosome for example, they stay the same no matter what.
because the different aquired traits are mutations on different levels of the chromosome.
they dont get erased just like that.

your teacher should just continue making bs arguments in court.
science doesnt work like that.

also, hes probably a cuck and thats the argument his wife gave him for their bastard son.

He's a retard, when you make children you pass all your genetics into them, as does whoever you're making the child with. When they themselves have children they will do the same, these children will bear slight resemblances to you.

Just look at this graph.

Why is pleasure better than pain? Why is alive better than dead? Why is free better than enslaved?

All morality, all your goals are based on a priori statements. Having your bloodline continue is no different.

>sounds tricky?
Sounds like something some one sterile would say. Sour grapes type of deal.

>i-i-its ok, i didn't want kids anyway. It doesn't even matter.

Well, lawyers can't know everything. Still that's some pretty basic biology to mess up?

I've been an attorney for five years in the USA so the notario thing is always pissing us off, lol.

>even if it's my from blood his genetic code is diluted and it would be barely related to me.
Standard liberal marxist fake-science designed to push the equality meme.
Really, like he's so autistic to lie as if kids don't resemble their parents in any way and that it isn't genetic?

Anglos are the best what are you on about you autistic Kraut

He's correct. First of all, offspring inherit your chromosomes and your partner's chromosomes from each of your gametes, already cutting your "bloodline" in half. Secondly, in meiosis I, prophase I, crossing over occurs where chromosomes exchange genes to form new combinations (which is the cause of all genetic variety on the planet) that have nothing to do with you or your partner.

Therefore, the "preserving your bloodline" meme is a myth and is literally impossible unless you reproduce asexually through binary fission, which eukaryotes don't do.

The kid is a mixture of your and your wifes dna. He also mutates a little.

Ask your (((teacher))) to explain common facial features, hair and eyes, fuck even charachter, size, body proportions and muscle to fat proportions.

Forgot to add this: so after about 3 or 4 generations, the offspring will show little to no resemblance of you whatsoever.

>and it is scientifically imposible to pass your genes
>is it true?
It's only true for goyim.