THEY’VE GONE AND DONE IT AGAIN

youtu.be/fyNhzFYP3ts

New Debenhams advert features a (((love story))) between white redhead girl and nog.

What the fuck is (((their obsession))) with this combination? Absolutely degenerate!

Bump. Why do you faggots not care about this? Has it already been discussed?

Oy vey what’s the problem goyim? This is a beautiful classic Christmas tale, don’t be so racist.

Ewan McGregor what you doing lad?!

Disgusting pig shit propaganda.

Thankfully most white girls are disgusted by niggers.

What can you do, they're a private company, they can do what they want. Its your choice not to shop there.

>tfw (((they))) shot this ad in my city
fucking anglojews, Hungary's supposed to be the White Man's Last Bastion!

No shit you nigger, that doesn't mean racemixing propaganda should be tolerated

This is fucking gay

FUCK NIGGERS

>FUCK NIGGERS
:^)

yes, this is like the 3rd or 4th Christmas ad from this year posted that has a BM/WF featured in it.

This has to be planned

At least her filthy readhead genes won't be a problem anymore when she becomes a baby momma for lil Tyrone. Because they will be gone forever.

Fucking disgusting. Glad the comment section was colonized.

most people i know in the uk are in mixed relationships

Check the comments, the women love it. They dont care about our survival. We are doomed as a people.

no i got that wrong
>In 2011, the total household population in England and Wales aged 16 and over was 44.5 million people; of these, 25.7 million people (58%) were in a relationship living as part of a couple, who were married, in a civil partnership or cohabiting1.
>In 2011, of those living as part of a couple almost 1 in 10 (9%, 2.3 million people) were in an inter-ethnic relationship and 9 in 10 (91%, 23.4 million people) were in a relationship with someone from the same ethnic group.

No #WhiteChristmas
No Brexit

What a year.

>triggered by a commercial

Women will follow whatever is status quo. We just need to gain power

The Jew preys on the naivety and vulnerability of women, playing to their emotions by coercing them with (((love stories))) in order to seduce them and corrupt their minds. Truly malevolent forces at work.

Bump

Bump.

Trying to breed out my red hair genes.

They don't love it because it's a black man and they want a black man. They'd love it as much if it was a white dude or a paki. They just don't understand us. I bet my two sisters and my mother would think it's sweet too, and comment that they don't understand the racism etc, but still, they're all with white men

MERRY CHRISTMAS ENGLAND

00:33 - "You shoe thief"
Based

I showed the advert to one of my female relatives before and pointed out the propaganda in it to her. She understood what I was telling her and agreed, but she literally had nothing to say after I showed it her and just changed the subject to some boring trivial shit instead. Women are from another planet. They're so docile and obsess over the little things which is why they're so easy to influence and manipulate.

That's understandable. I can only expect loyalty and fidelity from a man. All we have to do is to be the most powerful men, both physically, socially and intellectually. Women only see that.

There needs to be more white on black

t. nigger

>dis ugly ass white boi stealing another black queen

Satan hates God and white people (children of Abraham) so it's convincing (((them))) to promote racemixing and make laws to counter speaking out against it.

The bible is true, God won't wait much longer.

Women are easily manipulated. That's the reason why white women are fucked, disney movies fucked em. Now commercials and hallmark are their sauce for love stories.

their trying to make redheads extinct

baby looks like a fish plus I don't want every single person wondering if my own child is mine when I'm out with it in public

>Spic subhuman