Canada Hate Megathread

Can you name a worse anglo country than Canada?
>You can now legally rape animals in Canada.
>They import 750k 3rd world shit muslims non-whites a year for a population of 36m
>The economy is complete shit
>Not addressing someone by their pronouns gets you sued/jailed (Bill C-16).
>Ontario's elementary school curriculum was designed by a convicted pedophile and teaches kindergartners that anal sex is fun.
>Pedophiles don't get jail sentences
>If someone breaks into your house and rapes your wife, and you kill him, you go to jail for life. You have to call the police and let the rapist finish.
>The prime minister is a drama teacher / snowboarding instructor who has declared Canada a "post-national" state with no core identity or culture.
>no free speech
>90% of the population is in a state of acting like Canada is the 51st State of America.
>Government basically tries to mimic Sweden's Feminist Government, and virtue signal against everything Trump/USA.
>The Elections/Electoral are basically Toronto Decides.
>No Canadian Politician has done a thing for Canada or Canadians (Natives, English, French) in the last 70 years.
>It will be an Islamic State by 2050 if nothing is done.
>And the Government is slapping Laws to Accelerate it faster.
It is the most shittiest cucked Anglo country in the world
>inb4 le 56%
Did I mention they're 65% white?

Other urls found in this thread:

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/38568440/admixture/shriver01.pdf
upi.com/Top_News/2002/05/08/Analysis-White-prof-finds-hes-not-2/UPI-53561020909970
blog.23andme.com/23andme-research/dna-usa-2
youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc
youtube.com/watch?v=u9vxsTaWu1s
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/198/text
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_speech_in_Canada#Reasonable_Limits
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bumping for maple nigger hate

Sweden tier white birth rates

Remember to report all slide threads.

Just because no one is caring about your shitty black cock tribute thread doesn't mean that any other threads more popular than it is a slide thread you fucking stupid leaf

>megathread
>4 posts so far
Lmaoing at Op thread. Stay mad amerishart

>thread created 10 minutes ago
>expecting it to have 200 replies already
Fucking retarded vodkanigger

USA.
52% """"white""""(25-35% real European)
>white kids are already a minority in their age group
>quarter of said whites has injun, polish semite or negro blood
>media/education/banks all run by the jews
>fight wars for the jews on the other side of the planet
>mutilate their sons genitals cause mr rosenberg said so
>white guilt over slavery worse than nazi guilt
>worships niggers one month every year
>adopting niggers and chinks is a normal american practice
>elected nigger twice over white guilt
>normalized coalburning
>normalized homosexualit
>in the process of normalizing trans shit
>home of radical feminism
>ground zero for all modern degenerate anti-white propaganda
>at the front of pushing the islamophobia shit
>clockboy gets a free scholarship to top universities and white house for bringing a old clock to school despite the family being on record for race baiting
>biggest shooting ever gets ignored because the shooter was a mudslim
>tolerates a black domestic terrorist group
>almost all food is unnatural shit created by monsanto
USA is a mongrel minority-White semite-run nation. Not even 56%, or even 40% White. More like 20-35% White? Let me help you. Anywhere between 28-32% of the US """Whites""" has negro or amerindian admixture. USA is like BEST CASE SCENARIO 35% White country.
It was specially non-Hispanic Whites who got studied.
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/38568440/admixture/shriver01.pdf

upi.com/Top_News/2002/05/08/Analysis-White-prof-finds-hes-not-2/UPI-53561020909970

blog.23andme.com/23andme-research/dna-usa-2

B-BUT MUH FREEDOM!
wrong. You have no freedom, shart. You can't
>not send you kids to school
>not have insurance
>not pay for Obamacare
>refuse to buy/sell from people based on race/religion/sexual orientation
>refuse to pay taxes
>refuse to hire people based on race/religion/sexual orientation
>no autos

M E G A
E A
G G
A A

Canada is whiter than us of a btw ;^)

>russia
20% white faggot, fucking Saudis are whiter than you

Forgot my image

YOU NEED TO CLEANSE.

VIOLENT REVOLT

In America, animals rape YOU.

frig off beaner

Burgerbois rekt by Ivan.

top fucking kek.

>WHITER THAN YOU
everyone post your best mutts

Give yous to me, not him mutt

Top kek stupid taconigger

>Couldn't refute one Ivans points
Typical mongrel response.

>

I think OP just wanted a mutt-dumping thread

kek

Thanks user, I fucking love these threads

oh wow another let me tell you who is white thread. isn't this a bannable offense?

The OP makes some excellent points, none of which anyone has attempted to refute.

FUCK OFF MUHAMMAD

*blocks your path*

Welcome to Trump's America

that door violated the NAP

>white male

It doesnt matter anymore, this is amerimutts bullying thread now.

National Geographic Determined What Americans Will Look Like in 2050, and It's Beautiful

America hate thread

cute

Y-YOU'RE NOT WHITE

Excellent points, not one mongrel had the intellectual capacity to refute this.

The American is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, cuckold fetishist, jingoistic baboon, brainlet, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a subhuman mongrel and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “Whiter than you, Muhammad”

Fucking maple niggers

>

56% White in their dreams

you're gonna have to try harder than that, dequan

>26% Dotards

maga

NDP Platform for 2019:

>15 min wage
>easier to make unions
>tfws now get same benefits/wages as native workers
>triple the financial supports available for low income workers (ie. give them subsidies and more tax refunds)

>add 2 new tax brackets for high income earners (meaning now you will be able to theoretically get taxed more than 50% of income if you make enough)
>increase capital gains tax rate by 25%
>add 40% tax on real estate worth more than 4 million
>no more corporate tax write offs
>increase corporate tax rate by 5%

>no more solitary confinement in prisons period
>no more mandatory minimum sentences
>no more mandatory fines/monetary penalties/fines
>prioritize community service over prison sentences
>reverse harper's amendments to the criminal code to restore pardons
>implement training for judges to avoid sentencing first nations to imprisonment
>ensure cultural assements are used for all black canadians before sentencing (ie. canada's history of discrimination is a mitigating factor in sentencing even for murder)
>judges receive anti-bias training for LGBTQI2S+
>decriminalize sex work
>decriminalize personal possession of all drugs

underrated

>all housing service providers must now ask clients about gender/sexual identities during intake and use client's preferred pronouns and name
>LGBTQI2S+ advocates develop competency training for RCMP/Border Services/Armed Forces
>end segregation of facilities (ie. toilets)
>Federal ID now shows "declared" gender
>Federal ID can now have a nonbinary gender option of "x"
>no more surgery on intersex babies so that they can self-identify at a later age
>no more blood/tissue/organ bans on men who have sex with men and mtf that have sex with men
>phase out coal entirely by 2030
>reduce carbon emissions to 30% of the 2005 emissions (so more like 70%)
>zero emission vehicle agenda = tax high emission vehicles, tax rebate on electric vehicles
>revamp building codes for green policies
>phase out fossil fuels subsidies
>add sales tax incentives on nongreen products
>dump more money into renewable energy
>build a renewable energy supergrid
>create a climate change action advisory governmental body

>increase first nations educational funding
>end 2% funding cap on first nations educational funding
>government take responsibility for indingenous language decline and make effort for revitalization

>ban street checks/carding by RCMP
>define and ban racial profiling (its already banned fyi)

>electoral reform to show a more diverse, inclusive and representive parliment

>increase funding for women affected by domestic violence

>complete repeal of bill C-51

>decriminalize possession of marijuana

>no more Kinder Morgan Pipeline
>no more Energy East Pipeline

wtf is this shit uuugh

Huh?
You could hate Syria, Iran, North Korea, Russia and it would make perfect sense.... but hating Canada makes no sense.

>wtf is this shit uuugh

It's an average American in his natural habitat.

poor poor leafs

Not where im from maybe that's in Mississippi or something ugh i literally vomited into my mouth.

Shouldn't really use anything with ME flag - it’s one sucidal subhuman Putibot that shills for holohoax that posts here 24/7 and spams the board with Britain hate thread and blacked

CONGRAdulation on your digits

>1488

Seriously though.

When the fuck are we gonna do it?

I agree with 95% of this and fucking hate it here.
Really want to escape, and have a nice, big conservative family somewhere else.

Will happily adopt the other countries language, culture, and laws so long as it's a good, white nation.
Question is, where could I even flee too? Most other white nations are becoming just as bad.

By 2072, America will be 38% white and Canada would be 42%

1/2

Bestiality remains legal in the District of Columbia, Hawaii, Kentucky, Nevada, New Mexico, Texas, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming. Many of your states are much more disgusting than Canada regarding these laws.
>They import 750k 3rd world shit muslims non-whites a year for a population of 36m
Yep. Thanks to being influenced with your immigration polices. Americanization is ruining the west. At least we get to pick and choose our shitskins unlike the hordes of South Americans that just walk across the border.
>The economy is complete shit
One of the best economies in the world actually and more natural resources per person than most any other country.
>Not addressing someone by their pronouns gets you sued/jailed (Bill C-16).
Yeah and it's no longer illegal to knowingly spread HIV to people in California. Liberal dystopian cities make stupid laws. Don't act like Americans are above it when they are 10 times worse.
>Ontario's elementary school curriculum was designed by a convicted pedophile and teaches kindergartners that anal sex is fun.
Implying Common Core is better than Canadian education.

theme of the thread
youtube.com/watch?v=u9vxsTaWu1s

We have free speech in our Charter of Rights and Freedoms. For instance, there's no Holohoax denail laws in our country. America, though, is trying to pass a new update to mirror the European definition of antisemitism that will make it basically illegal to question it.

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/198/text

Your country is also making it illegal to boycott Israel products for any reason and actually denied hurricane relief in Texas to people that refused to sign a statement that they will never boycott Israel products.

Canada is fucked beyond belief and will be dead by 2050, but you have so much jew cock in your mouth, its unreal at this point and, in the end, this is all your fault for aiding the communists rise to power.

Yeah but has has back-pedalled that immensely since there.
He has said we have no core culture and his media has gone on about " what is Canadian values" anyways? when we wanted to screen new immigrants to see if they'd be compatible and successful here.

Slide post, you are.

I laughed way harder at this than anybody should.

>vast swaths of country are south africa-tier
>overall approaching brazil-tier demographics
>led by a good goy civic nationalist neocon, proud of it, act like they're some sort of right-wing force that should be looked up to
>the single greatest force of liberalism, (((capitalism))), and zionism on the face of the earth
>the heart of the degeneracy eating away at the west
>hyper-consumerist culture, no clear ethnicity, no coherent culture, hideous dysfunctional modernist cities

>hehehe you canadians are c-cucks we literally own u XD

stay mad, Sup Forums

>we have free speech
gonna stop you right there
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_speech_in_Canada#Reasonable_Limits

Leafs getting mad. All that pent up cuckold rage.

>stay mad, Sup Forums

I prefer Canada over America by an order of magnitude.

>Can you name a worse anglo country than Canada?
The one that isn't white.

I used to find these hilarous. It qas the perfect way to hate America.

Not so funny now though, when our women are slowly becoming this. Look outside, everywhere women are fat as fuck. I feel like 3/10 women are at a healthy, slim weight now when I walk down the streets.
Some areas are better than others, for example high end restaurants, gyms e.t.c
But out on campus and in the streets most girls are chunky AF at a young age and are getting bigger and bigger each year.

This will be us in 5 years. Disgusting.

>Leafs getting mad. All that pent up cuckold rage.

Projection?

Chill mr home of blacked.com

Go watch some NFL and watch the strong black players tackle eachother. It's mongrel tradition.

I bet you do kraut you compete with each other for who can cuck themselves fastest.

All free speech laws are limited by this. You cant yell bomb in airports for isntance or threats against people. You can go downtown right now and wear Hitler did nothing wrong shirts and hand out holocaust revisionist material while telling niggers to fuck off and not go to jail in canada.

>who can cuck themselves fastest.

That would be you, niggerburger.

>leafs getting mad
when was this, my white friend?

14 years from now, you will see a new party formed out of Conservative Inc. and I will be asked to run for PM. I will win by the slimmest of margins. Until then, tough tough times are ahead my friends.
I will make one prediction and you can hold to me to this. In 2022 a Muslim will run for Premier of Ontario and he will be successful. Ontario will be the first to fall.
PS. There will be mass deportations.

2/2

>Pedophiles don't get jail sentences
Not true. Especially rich coming from a country whose celebrities are all coming out as pedophiles.
>If someone breaks into your house and rapes your wife, and you kill him, you go to jail for life. You have to call the police and let the rapist finish.
Not true. These are judged on a case-by-case basis to make sure people don't use excessive force. Making sure people don't get shot without reason like in the USA.
>The prime minister is a drama teacher / snowboarding instructor who has declared Canada a "post-national" state with no core identity or culture.
And your last two presidents were a Kenyan married to a tranny, a neocon jew war mongerer and now you think your some right wing ethno-state because you elected a reality star real estate agent
>no free speech
Same as the USA. Except the USA has groups like antifa that hunt down right wing people and assault them or attempt to get them fired more-so than Canada
>90% of the population is in a state of acting like Canada is the 51st State of America.
Which is why the country is fucked up. American influence.
>Government basically tries to mimic Sweden's Feminist Government, and virtue signal against everything Trump/USA.
Not true. If anything the USA is anti-Canada and is opposing trade sanctions on us despite Canada being on the bad end of most trades, especially when it comes to fresh water. Mexico fucks you guys and you do nothing.
>The Elections/Electoral are basically Toronto Decides.
Classic American doesn't understand Canadian politics.
>No Canadian Politician has done a thing for Canada or Canadians (Natives, English, French) in the last 70 years.
Same for American politicians. Except American politicians spiced in Vietnam, Syria, Libya, Afganistan, Iraq and soon North Korea to fuck over the people.
>It will be an Islamic State by 2050 if nothing is done.
1% in your country, 3% here

But wymins are stronk and have self control and personal agency so surely they'll just realize the error of their ways.

Well yes, but more specifically anything that could be construed as "racist" is illegal. Not to mention we passed M103 months ago, making it illegal to criticize Islam. We have Islamic blasphemy laws, senpai, free speech does not exist here