Sup Forums Why have The Jews™ been repressed throughout all of modern history?

Sup Forums Why have The Jews™ been repressed throughout all of modern history?

They were only ever allowed to be bakers and merchants. Why were they never allowed the privilege of living in abject poverty? We look back to ancient Rome and they were feeding them to lions n shit after they had the christians fed to the lion. Karma is not justice so why were they persecuted in every country they've ever lived in Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo
youtube.com/watch?v=09UNc0KF5_4
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4076244/Distressing-photos-1920s-Russian-famine-turned-hopeless-peasants-cannibals-five-million-people-starved-death.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because they try to subvert and destroy every nation they ever move to
hopefully this time is the last time and they have nowhere to run off to

But they were being oppressed are they not supposed to use their power and influence to end their oppressors?

I'm not going to list the hundreds of reasons. Just look at America, murcians treated kikes better than their own blood and they still turned on them.

Jewish communists had already exterminated tens of millions of European Christians before Hitler came to power.

Why did Hitler hate jews? Rabbi Yosef Tzvi ben Porat will explain to you.

You can never exterminate your oppressors you can only liberate yourself even if your oppressors are weaker than you

>Why were they never allowed the privilege of living in abject poverty?

Jewish souls are automatically forfeit for treason against pretty much all Divine Kings on Earth.

youtube.com/watch?v=09UNc0KF5_4

Here's one of the Trotsky (Bronstein) famines. In case someone takes kike NKVD head Yagoda's famine of 6,000,000+ European Christians in the 1930's then blames it on Stalin and his inner circle led by kike Kaganovich and kike-married Molotov.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4076244/Distressing-photos-1920s-Russian-famine-turned-hopeless-peasants-cannibals-five-million-people-starved-death.html

How exactly did Americans oppress the kikes? Americans treated Jews better than their own blood and they still turned on Americans.

America was vocally anti-jewish untl the 60's when Hollywood took hold. In most cases blacks were picked over jews which is just unbelievable today

You guys were about to start WW3 using Uranium 1 diversions to Iran for a war in the middle east and North Korea so Japan can get into a fight.

Tell me, what's one good reason why the world should be allowed to let live a group of people that wished nothing but death, misery, deprecation and destruction on humanity?

There was periods when small groups of people were counter-semitic, Israel cries holocaust when Iran builds missiles for sucks sake. What a ridiculous double standard. You're the hypocrites of history.

were periods.. fucks sakes.. autism flaring up again.. you've got me triggered talking about what kikes have done to the USA

The present day when Americans develop emotions does not forgive the past. The facts are until Jews took over the media and entertainment industry they were despised and now even Trump is stirring up hatred of Jews™

I really can't believe you cocksuckers. You could justify cooking and eating your own mother.

And this is what I am talking about the weak oppressing the strong just because they were hired by fellow jews. Maybe if your people had morals and proper laws in place this wouldn't happen but you hate us for following the rules. There is no winning with you modern day nazis

We could wipe your race from the planet tomorrow if we collectively decided to do so. I'm glad we're not like you. Every country you've taken over quickly fell into ruin. Israel is a complete dumpster fire, despite near unlimited foreign aid and investment.

Justice will come for you sooner than later, count on that.

The moment whitey plays by your rules, you cease to exist.

>Jews are bad people for defending their selves from being beheaded and enslaved
>But look at me I could kill you if I wanted to
You are a special kind of crazy and Representative of all that is wrong with blind hatred.

You still don't get it. Listen to your Rabbis.

Who knows. Maybe if we stuff you all in your ethnostate for a few generations you'll civilize and we'll able to give you a 360th chance to integrate.

The Rabbi is a good well meaning man but he is not all knowing. Nazi-ism is a spin on Marxism just instead of global equality it is national equality. Hitler even fought for the Jews in the first attempted revolution and you say it as if Hitler did not have a boner for Marx as a philosopher.

Hitler hated the bankers which is a profession the jews were forced into long ago we did not choose the banking life the banking life was forced upon us and you have yourselves to blame for this

Oh no we will all have to live together in some kind of country that is predominately jewish oh geeze thanks Hitler. Israel is one of the most civilized places on the planet and kindest places on the planet more so than Canada, as long as you aren't anti-semetic