R.I.P.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hRDXeinEUJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=bv1gnug6HJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=XNxG2PBVMlI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Piss be upon him. Filthy kike!

Are Hungarian Jews actual Jews?

Who is this faggot again? Also why do we hate him?

TRUMP CURSE!!!!!!

>spanking the monkey in front of willing voyeurs

where's the crime?

yea we're really jewish

at least he didn't cover it up jewishly

You mean Louis "sit on the bed and watch me stroke my head" ck?

What even is this timeline! I am unsure whether I want off this ride.

Who?
How is this relevant again?

Because he's a Jew.

How pathetic are you to ask someone to watch you masturbate. Just disgusting.

where's the fucking link?
baka kys

George soros

Mexico proven they aren't sending their best

Sup Forums was right about Jews yet again.

No seriously, is he one of those anti Trump libfags? Give me something. A video would do.

>females

so what? he didn't rape kids. then again neither did tiger blood since corey haim was an eager little faggot.

He's the biggest cuck in existence. He even said that all white people should go extinct. Fuck him

At least he's not as bad as this guy. Moore's going to step down, right?

How do people not know who this is?
Fucking underage b&

LOL SO HE IS A jEW, THAT EXPLAINS THIS HILARIOUS EXCHANGE
youtube.com/watch?v=hRDXeinEUJQ

Louis " I wouldn't fuck a child; unless i found them dead in a field first" C.(UC)K.

youtube.com/watch?v=5sP7Me8FL9E

skip to 2:43

He had their consent why are these whores getting him in trouble?

Brotha was ahead of his time.

Because he had "power" over them. And he said he should of never asked them, cause its wrong

the madman!

Hitler turned all the Jews into hungry jews

JUST FUCK MY LIFE UP
I WANT OFF WEINSTEIN'S WILD RIDE

So, by this; has the world forgotten about weinstein, or was that ((their)) plan all along?

I HAD TO TAKE MY DICK OUT GOYIM, THE POWER WAS TOO MUCH

This rumor was so much sexier when we thought the girls were Garfunkel and Oates
youtube.com/watch?v=bv1gnug6HJ0

>No seriously, is he one of those anti Trump libfags?

yes youtube.com/watch?v=XNxG2PBVMlI

long clip to sit through though

>MFW I'm waiting for my subordinates to confirm whether they're okay with me masturbating in front of them

S

Oh man these liberal holier than thou assholes are dropping like flies. Fucking love it.

we should murder these people

Rare!

he didn't ask, he just took off his pants and did it

Louis Cuck King.

like O'Reilly

Yeah. I'll keep a bit of respect for him. His show is pretty good I think he has a bit of talent directing. Not just jewish nepotism.

NEW!

Good, sexual assault is horrible. Glad to see all these rapists going down.

Christ, that makes me think this could be a preplanned fall. Louis being such a cuck that he'd throw his career under the bus just to set up a precedent where men can be charged/accused even if they were given consent first, simply because the women later decided it was 'wrong'.

It's all part of women's agenda to make all men sexual predators. You can't even tell women at work they look nice anymore. Next you have to write down all your sexual intentions you have with a women, have her sign it and have it notarized.

underrated

S

It's interesting!

ha ha wouldnt it be funny if i jacked off in front of you not really though ha ha could you imagine though ha ha like what if i do it but im just pretending the whole time so its a joke ha ha

Fuck this cuck of a kike.

when Weinstein was exposed he's public image was that of (maybe) the worst man in Hollywood.
Now that every women with a twitter account has been assulted by different men all over he does not come out as the predator that he is.

oh vey.
pure coincidence

hes trying to gain sympathy in another jewishly way

Dont go too deep into this, he's just a fucking retard kike. They all are. These are the breadcrumbs they left behind coming to bite them in the ass.

Like in the movies, how the bad guys always have some rabid mongoloid monster wreck havoc for them. Then at the very end the beast gets a whiff of a morsel they can't pass up. The people that love hollywood the most, also hate it the most. These liberals hate everything because they are miserable.

Cuck did it to himself, now he's all by himself.

So when I stare out my window and jack off I'm somehow committing a sex crime?
Is it illegal to be a non chad yet?

Can we all just assume every anti-Trump celeb is really just a piece of garbage yet? I started a while ago.

>all anti trump msm figure heads are rapist pedos
>
SWAMP STATUS: D R A I N E D

So he really sexually harassed Hit Girl? Good for him, she’s a qtpie.

i cannot stop laughing at him. so gross and he just yoinked his benis out in front of two chicks who immediately laugh-screamed and ran away

This is the best timeline. Who or what is next? The current year guy soliciting poor minorities to bang his wife in exchange for Air Jordans?

>at first they came for the Hollywood cucks
>but I was not a Hollywood cuck so I didn't say anything

Sup Forums listen to me. You need to support this cuck and all the others people you ideologically oppose. You are pissing away potential allies with great social power.

I may not like Weinstein but you know as well as I this is a power grab by the cunt cult who are just as bad for wanting to work in an industry that has been known for this sexist behavior since the 1930s

Pic related: people who want to dominate men instead of striving for equality.

What did based O'Reilly do?

He had just enough dirt to successfully deplatform. They tried Very hard to do the same thing with Hannity and are now working on Tucker.

Literal pedophile advocates working overtime to de platform anyone short of Jesus himself.

He's a leftist cuckmedian who suffered the Trump curse

another orange blumphy drumphy racist nazi hitler type of "comedian". also a JEW and a cuck. was the DNCs bitch during the election. its almost like all the people getting outed as being sexually perverted rapists and pedophiles are all friends with high level DNC members really makes me think

ok can somebody give me a rundown on Roy Moore? is it just a fake accusation to try and swing another state to blue or is he actually a kiddy fiddler. if he actually is a pedo he deserves to be gassed just like the rest of these sick fucks.

Fuck off shill. The left is eating itself, the libtard men don't get a free pass. This Hillary supporting cuck will go down, by the very people he claims to represent. Please kill your self.

So long, cuck king.

I cant believe one kike director going down would open the floodgates on all of HollyJew and make the left eat themselves

really jogs my nog

>male feminist is actually a creep
gee, this seems to happen every fucking week now.

So far there's just the accusation, because its a minor it might be nothing or it might be something, it could go either way. Its suspicious that its now before election.

That's Louis C.(uc).K.

>Senator accused of groping 14 year old
Nah, he's cool
>Louis Cuck King jerks of while roasties watch him
Haha he deserves a ruined career!

This is why I like Kojimas movies.

>another orange blumphy drumphy racist nazi hitler type of "comedian".

Wait what? Are you lefties trying to say he's one of us now?

Never mind misread your post

It just makes me think "cmon Louis, you can do better". Asking for permission to get off in front of someone is the most submissive thing you can do. He should have raped them like Tiger Blood raped Haim

Come on.... Who hasn't jerked off in front of their secretary? No one? Stop lying.

>Accused
vs
>Confesses

See the difference moron?

Yeah, because whipping it out and jerking off infront of an unwilling audience is something every guy does.

I swear to God I read about Louis CK right here on Sup Forums two years ago. The exact same thing too - masturbating in front of women. How the fuck is Sup Forums always right?

He's only popular on reddit

>Louis C. 'uc' K. earns his name

You guys are fools. In effort to "stick it to" Hollywood liberals, you've given feminists unlimited power. This is already being used against the right wing. Your hatred has doomed us all.

So I read into it and it seems he didn't actually do anything that bad. He asked a bunch of girls if he could masturbate in front of them and a bunch said yes and one said no. This is apparently sexual harassment now? He didn't force himself on them. They weren't under age. He just made his move by asking the question. If this becomes the new standard of sexual harassment then everyone is fucked.

>Republicans deny their accusations and end up being proven innocent
>liberals cave the second they get accused
lmfao

He then went home and masturbated to the shame.

one of these things actually happened

>This is apparently sexual harassment now?
He's not being charged with anything. He's a weird perv and people don't want to work with weird pervs at the moment.

Louie “shouldnta yanked on cam” ck

How badly are these fucks ruining it for average guys who just want to get off once in their life?

>Time

>proven innocent
O'Reilly
Ailes
Moore

Louis "Would it be too much if you watch me touch my" CocK

>But what I learned later in life, too late, is that when you have power over another person, asking them to look at your dick isn’t a question. It’s a predicament for them. The power I had over these women is that they admired me. And I wielded that power irresponsibly.

so athletes, musicians, actors SUCCESSFUL MEN IN GENERAL cant use their success to get women? any successful guy who used a womans admiration of him for short term relations is fucking done. its over. you have to take a woman on 10 dates no matter how much shes down for sex because she could look back and regret the actions when how she felt about it changes

Because this is an anonymous board where anyone can post without fear of retaliation. We knew about it because someone that knew about it told us.

S
Spit in this cuck grave may God send him to hell